Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Live Anime Club

Go down 
+3
GraffleFraff
Alek
blaze7734
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Live Anime Club - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

WHO/WHAT/WHERE/WHY: YOU/ANIME/HERE/IDK
WHEN: Sunday April 17th, 10 PM EST (9 PM ANGIE/ALEK)

Let me know if that time does/doesn't work for you.

Stuff we watched:
Code Geass
Shirobako
Log Horizon
Kill La Kill
Chihayafuru
Steins;Gate
Beck
Nichijou
Sword Art Online
Black Rock Shooter
Honey and Clover
Usagi Drop
Fate/Stay Night
Sakamichi no Apollon

What are we watching: Osomatsu-san
Episodes watched: 3
Chatroom: http://tinychat.com/j1n4mh

Last edited by Shen on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:37 pm; edited 40 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:56 pm

I'm setting an alarm up just so I don't forget like the past 2 sundays. @-@
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:33 pm

Shen wrote:
Not sure if you meant tomorrow night instead of "tonight" cuz you posted that yesterday which was Saturday.

Kevin isn't coming so I doubt we will go on but I will be in the chat for 20 minutes in case.

I posted it on that Sunday though? Im confused.

Sorry Ive been absent guys, its a mix between Ive been forgetting and the holiday craziness. Like I have an alarm set to go off 20 minutes before we start every Sunday, it will go off in the middle of me doing something, Id turn it off and then get caught up in whatever I was doing (usually holiday related) and then Id be like "oh shit."

But yeah once christmas has passed everything will be easier. This is the first year Im actually doing christmas on my own in my new adult life so things are hectic and im finally starting to understand why people go crazy during the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 11:02 pm

I will be on tonight for 20 minutes unless peeps show up
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:01 pm

Ill be on and waiting for a bit
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:29 pm

OK so me and Omar were the only ones to come tonight, so we talked and figured that now that the holiday craziness is over and that Kevin should be back from Japan (DID YOU GET ME ANYTHING?), we can start being regular with the episodes again.
THAT, or we also talked about marathoning it because this is the type of anime that has a lot of cliffhangers and would be better to watch uninterrupted. We dont have to finish the entire thing but at least a good 5 episodes would be nice.

If anyone else thinks this is a good idea im down, we could try for next sunday or just whenever everyone is available.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:07 pm

I'll be on tonight in case anyone gets on. Let me know if anyone other than me and angie are reading this. If it isn't practical for you guys anymore let us know too, not a big deal just keeps us from wondering.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:48 pm

Ima be here
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Sorry for missing it guys. Got back from Japan recently and with school starting tomorrow it slipped my mind. I should make it to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:52 am

Aughhhh sorry I didnt make it last night guys. I was catering to company and in the middle of cooking at the time.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:44 pm

I'm gonna be a tad late today. >-<

GOOD NEWS IS I'M FINALLY BACK HOME! \o/
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 11:07 pm

Hey guys, as you know it's Valentine's day and I am currently on a date at the theatre watching Deadpool right now, sooo tonight will be a no-go.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:45 am

Dang i've been pretty caught up with working on my portfolio and job searching i forgot to continue watching with you guys, hows things been.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:54 pm

I'm pretty swamped with work tonight so I probably won't be able to make it tonight. Go on without me if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:36 pm

We're on for tonight guys, Helen is most likely going to be coming on since last week didn't work out
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:32 pm

I've been around here for a bit more than half an hour. Razz

Gonna wait like 15mins more in case someone pops up, I'll log out after and hope to see whoever didn't show up next week. xP
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:52 pm

Will be on tonight... If nobody shows up to this one I think we should probably take a break from the club for a while

Edit: Okay so only alek got on (and I wasn't on when he was on apparently, since daylight savings time in mexico changes two weeks after us and the timings were off). Anyways since the club hasn't been working out for the past few weeks and kevin is going to be MIA for a while apparently, I think we should add a bit more formality to the club meetings now since it seems we aren't able to make it every week anymore. I will set the next meetings date to 3 weeks from now (April 17th). Hopefully that is enough time for everyone who is interested to see this post...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:10 pm

Blah, ive been trying to make it but I just havent been able to. My phone has been out of service (it just happened again) so alarm reminders are wonky. Either way Sundays have been a bit busy for me as of late because Ive had guests staying over at the house for a while and then the other week my grandmother passed away so there was that... but yeah life just keeps getting in the way and its hard to plan things in general at the moment.

The 17th should work for me but I am flying out to Seattle for 5 days the next day on the 18th, so it may or may not interfere
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:31 pm

Aww sorry to hear about your grandma.

You didn't miss Helen that one time by the way. Do yo packin early then
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Soo my computer is on the fritz and I'm trying to use my phone to get in tinychat.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 8:34 pm

Ive been in Seattle this past week but I am back now, and im ready to start clubbing again. Lets get this back in business
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 10:15 pm

Welp, I kinda stopped checking the forums after nobody showed up on the 17th. Haven't heard from Kevin or Alek in a while either. I know everyones lives are kind of getting in the way of keeping this club from moving forward so I think it is best to just put in on hiatus. Not really sure what else to do if nobody is showing up. I will be on Skype and Facebook if you guys want to reach me for anything. I was honestly thinking of trying out Maple again since some people I watch on Twitch kind of inspired me to get back into it. There is a reboot server that basically balanced everything that could be interesting to return to. Let me know if anyone else is interested.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 12:59 am

So I've been meaning to come back and catch up since I left. For those wondering why I went MIA, I decided to switch from academia to industry and was caught up with some very last minute internship searches as well as trying to get my technical skills up to par, but I've settled down at a start up nearby for the summer and have a lot more free time now that I've got this summer worked out. I"ll also be pursuing a Masters in CS here at Georgia Tech, so I'll be in school a bit longer.

Anywho, these days I'm playing Tree of Savior which just went free to play so if anyone wants to join, feel free to. Otherwise, I might be down for rejoining Maple as well.
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:19 pm

hello!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 3:36 am

Yeah, life has just been getting in the way as of late. I finally started school, an online program for vet tech, so thats taking up some of my time. Ive been thinking about checking back on maple too. Have you guys heard about a Maplestory 2 thats supposed to be coming out? I saw a few trailers and I definitely want to check it out once it gets here.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Just took a look at it right now. Seems kind of interesting and I like how it seems to be throwing back to how Maplestory itself first started. I have mixed feelings about the 3D design though since I think MS's 2D backgrounds and platforms were some of the cooler things about it. We'll have to see about it once it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Anime Club   Live Anime Club - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Anime Club
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4