Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life

Go down 
+2
Zielo
mojare 2.0
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-06-05

hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

so if any1 has any suggestas speak up i will pay for the tickets if i have to (btw i dont have a job yet so yea not any time soon im talking about like 5 years from now)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/edwin117

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:29 am

oooh yeah we need to have an event like that... IF we can ever get everyone on at the same time, wich is like impossible now T.T
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:32 am

just put ideas together and animate it o-o
larz can animate
Jando can animate (cough cough)
And I can animate (proly ;D and josu can help if he likes)
You can possibly learn to animate (its simple, just ask me any questions, dont bother youtubing it, they make it worse...)
And also...
Ange Vs Josu ;D
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:40 am

me vs josu... yeah i can see that xD would be an interesting battle.
he would like, send an army or flying dragon foxes out at me, and i would sit there and summon pikachu....fail....
and wahh i still havnt seen him on in ages TT_TT when the heck is his grounding gonna be over?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:44 am

ugh idk X_X
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:31 am

HOLY HELL I AM NOT BELIEVING WHO I AM SEEING ONLINE RIGHT NOW...
ALEX..AND ADRIAN??!
TWOFER XD
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:41 am

ange get on maple, go to fm 20 ch 14.
theres someone i want you to meet XD
hes waiting there for you...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:43 am

o_o o...kay...-should i be scared-
-goes on-
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:46 am

to who was it?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:00 am

BRAINWAVE!!!!!!!!
-watches Angie having a organism while eating cookies-
Ok thats new
-watches Kish bathe himself in cookies-
OMFG KISH IS BACK!!!!! YES

back to brainwave, you cough cough me in animating? T-T i'll show you!

Perfect idea for me vs ed......

Let me try and make a plan

-Jando comes flying across the screen and crashes into the ground and slams into a mountain.-
-Angie just witness Ed throwing Jando-
WTF ED! WHY DID YOU DO THAT! -Angie
-Ed just stands there-
-jando is lying there in the mountain-
How...how did Ed do that...sure he is powerful but cheap shotting me...thats insane.......unless...wait Angie's virus...so its not that but it could be..... -Jando
-Jando power ups and charges towards Ed-
-Angie is stunned-
-Scene were Jando beats up Ed-
-Ed is lying on the ground next to Angie-
-Angie goes to him and tries to help him-
ED!....ED!!!....STAY WITH ME - Angie
Step aside Angie - Jando (charging a beam)
What did he do to you - Angie (Angie gets herself into a fury)
Step aside Angie! - Jando (charging a beam)
What the fuck did he do to you JANDO, TELL ME - Angie (Angie gets herself into a fury)
-Angie charges towards Jando-
-Jando grabs angie, whilst twirling then unleashes the beam onto the helpless Ed on the ground-
-Angie is there crying on the ground and Jando is recovery stance-
You don't get Angie, he was... - Jando
Oh I get it clearly Jando! - Angie (Thinks that Jando did it out of jealousy that if Jando couldn't have her no one could)
LARS!!! you know what to do - Angie
-Lars who was watching the whole fight appears with a bucket of water-
Hmm? yes yes - Lars
Lars, what are you doing - Jando
Hey you dont to talk murderer - Lars
Murderer? I saved all our lives - Jando
Now you lying? I thought you were cool Jando - Lars
-Lars throws a bucket of water onto Jando-
My turn - Angie (she puts on taser claws-
-Angie gets pumped up-
Oh nu, not the taser Angie - Jando
You will pay for what you did to Ed, consider this the end of our friendship - Angie
To right Angie - Lars
Why do they have to be so slow, like seriouly.....this is going to be painful.....-Jando
-Angie rapidly taser punches Jando and then finishes by punching Jando to Lars-
-Lars punches Jando into the air then teles above him and pounds him into the ground-
-Kish walks in-
Hey guys....watcha doing - Kish
Killing Jando - Lars + Angie
Ugh what did he do this time? did he say I love you again? - Kish
Nope, he killed Ed... literally - Lars
WHAT!!!- Kish
Oh that is it! where is he, I want to give something of my own to him - Kish
-Kish powers up-
-Jando stagers out of the crater-
Guys, listen! - Jando
Oh no Jando you crossed the line - Kish
-Kish charges towards Jando-
THAT IS ENOUGH! - Jando
-Jando yells and Kish, Angie and Lars stop in there tracks and can't move-
Your such a cow...- Kish
omg, I though Angie wouldn't think it but seriouly, Kish? Lars? I thought you to were smart? - Jando
What? - Kish and Lars
-Jando heads towards Ed's mangled body and rips his head off-
-Angie cant stand it-
STOP IT JANDO - Angie
-Jando shows the head to the group and slowly removes ed's face to show a girls face-
WHO THE FUCK IS SHE - Angie + Lars
OMFG SAM!!!! - Kish
Wha.....? - Angie + Lars
Looks like Sam wanted some revenge after Kish dumped her, how better then murder his friends? But she couldn't allow herslef to do it so she disguised herself as Ed - Jando
-the group is baffled at what was going on-
Then where the fuck is Ed - Angie
I don't know sadly - Jando
-Shen walks in with Ed on his back-
Hey guys I found Ed - Shen
Where was he - Kish
In a lake, he nearly drowned, his alright now - Shen
Phewp - Lars + Kish + Angie
I guess you three owe me an apology - Jando
YOU KILLED SAM - Kish
So you would of wanted all of dead then Kish, sorry - Jando
-Kish stands there f6ing-
Silly Kishy - Angie
-Angie throws a couple of cookies towards Kish-
-Kishes cookie senses activate-
Hahahaha - Lars + Angie + Shen + Jando
It's good to have you back Kish - Lars
-Camera zooms out-
Hey you forgot us! - Sher and Juso
~The End~

O.O might make this if not bleh....
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:16 am

BUAHAHA LOVED IT
you get to rip the life outta sam.

although i think if i thought you were killing ed, i would have broke out and killed all of humanity in three seconds >:3 buahaha
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:18 am

wow umm so im dead could i have been stabed and then dumped behinds sum1s house?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:23 am

no your not really dead
it was a different person (sam) dressed and looked like you and she was the one that died.
the real you was somehow found in a lake and shen picked you up o_o
wich reminds me WHY THE HECK WAS ED IN A LAKE T.T
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:27 am

YES.....when I was reading that Angie this is what popped into my head

Ed was quietly masturbating to a picture of you when suddenly out of the bushes came out Sam...she took you by surprise, made herself look like you and threw you in the lake, somehow you couldn't swim but you knew you could. After 1min of drowning shen found you and brought you back to life with mouth to mouth resuscitation
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:30 am

2 things 1 WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU !!!!!!!! and 2 i can swim i use to be on a swim team even though i sucked i could atlest not drown
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:33 am

...OKAYYY
BETTER VERSION....

ed was playing on his xbox when sam came outta no where and knocked him out, took his clothes, and threw him in a lake. he was in shock because the lake was freezing (guessing because your story said it took place somewhere in mountains) and couldnt find the strength to swim. then shen found him while fishing or something and carried him back to us....AND DID NOT HAVE TO GIVE HOM MOUTH TO MOUTH... x__x
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:35 am

i do indeed like that version better in fact i love it alot more
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:43 am

my mom and my aunt are drunk as hell and its funny there begging my grandma to go with us to get food in a resturant in out p.j.s and sadly to admit my p.j.s consiste of my black skinny jeans (wicth im to skinny for) and a (e)coexist shirt
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:09 am

rofl i wish i could do that right now. im dying to get out of the house x_x
but sadly i cant cause MY PARENTS HAVE NO FUN IN THEIR LIVES and they never get drunk and go out to random places in the middle of the night. T.T
also it hit a recored of 109 degrees the other day ( or atleast thats what the bank thenometer said) and were about to go into a drought here (possibly a few brown outs) so you can hardly walk outside without melting
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:20 am

why do you guys hate me? T-T

mouth to mouth doesn't they are gay.... just means that Shen saved Ed

FINE I'LL MAKE IT BETTER

Ed was enjoy a nice paddle on his boat, it was really fun as he was listening to "i'm on a boat - The Lonely Island" on his iPod. Enjoying himself to much he didn't see the strange girl who was climbing onto his boat. Startled at this strange girl, he froze as the girl what seemed to Ed was raping him, later he realized she was just undressing him making a mold of his face. Once he realized this he was in the river, naked and cold. The freezing temperature rushed through ed and made him immobilized, he struggle to get back to the boat but counldn't. He begun to sink staring at the mysterious girl who was watching him....why? why did she do this? Ed lost conscious.....

Shen who was happily fishing with his new super rod hoping to catch a high level magikarp. He noticed a boat in the distance and thinking why is nobody in it? He summoned he trusted ice bird to check it out. All he saw was a ipod playing "I'm on a boat - The Lonely Island". Suddenly he saw a flicker of light in the ocean and thought the person went overboard. He instantly knew that nobody could survive long in these waters except magikarp's. He dived in towards the flicker of light. He saw the person drifting towards the bottom. Once closer Shen saw it was Ed. He swam fast, but he couldn't reach Ed. Shen was now regretting not maxing thrust.....He had an idea. He grabbed his bow and yelled "SNIPE!!!" A massive bolt of a single arrows unleashed from him and he speed towards Ed. Shen was able to Catch Ed but he didn't calculate the power of snipe and was sent deeper into what seemed this endless lake. He begun lose his breath....he may of had a tiny bit of ice resistance but it wasn't enough. Still holding onto Ed he begun to drift into unconsciousness.

Suddenly Shen felt a pulling and water seemed to be rushing around him. What was going on... Before he realized he was out of the water and now in the air then he crashed into the bank of the lake. It took sometime before Shen realized he was out of the water and okay. He found the he still had his Super Rod on his back but the bait was gone.....Maybe just maybe he thought that the legendary magikarp came to his rescue or just wanted something to eat. Nonetheless he was safe and so was Ed. ED! he quickly went to Ed to see if he was breathing....he wasn't. Panic swept through Him, if Ed died Angie would have a fit and Shen didn't want that...Shen immediately started to push Ed's chest, he gave 3 pushes but nothing. He tilted Ed's head back and opened his mouth and began to give him mouth to mouth. Breathed, looked at Ed's chest and then breathed again. He went back to pushing his chest. Shen did this a number of times but nothing....Shen had lost Ed.......

Ami who was out running saw Shen with someone. She couldn't really see who Shen was with so she stopped listening to " If U Seek Amy - Brittney Spears" and tele'd to Shen. She saw immediately that Shen was with Ed and noticed that Ed was breathing.....Ami saw tears on Shen faced and she immediately knew that Ed could be dead. She rushed over and begun healing Ed, but Ed didn't have anything wounds. She looked at Shen they were both scared. Ami wasn't advanced enough to perform resurrection and if Ed was the slightest bit alive it would kill him for sure.

Purg who was helping some noobs train on some pikachu's saw Ami perform heal and thought how could someone be seriously injured around a low leveled monster place? He rushed over and saw that Shen was there to and a mysterious figure lying there. As he got closer he saw that Ami and Shen were weeping. He knew what was going on. He saw Shen perform CPR and Ami healing each part of Ed's naked body, nothing was working. As Purg rushed towards the two he saw something. He thought it was a twig or something but it was coming out of Ed's throat. Shen and Ami didn't see it and Purg Knew that this must be what kept Ed from breathing. He quickened his rushing towards them and readied his fist, Jump and pounding Ed's chest. The thing that was lodged into Ed's throat was slurted out in the lake. It was a baby magicarp that the mysterious girl pout in Ed's thraot. She must of known that a baby magicarp has the power to prevent people of drowning or she was just really stupid and thought it would make him choke and drown. Ed immediately sprang back to life, breathing heavily and fast. Shen and Ami's face immediately broke out in joy. Purg sighed and walked off. Any sooner then the magicarp would of died killing Ed with it. Purg went back to the noobs who were trying fend off a Riachu, they needed his help....

Ed was confused. Why were Ami and Shen hugging him? What just happened? Where was his iPod? The confusing was to much and fell back unconscious but he was breathing. Shen and Ami were overjoyed, they said there goodbyes and Ami continued her ran whilst Shen picked up Ed and took him were he knew Kish, Angie, Lars and Jando were.

The End

Now I think thats a much better version of what happened while Sam was getting beat and Jando getting tortured by Taser punches.
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:26 am

hmm that ok i guess but why am i naked?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:28 am

Sam stole your clothes
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:47 am

umm really why? could she have like gone to my room a stole sum?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:52 am

nice story o_o
and lol, nice how you combined pokemon and maple f3
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:54 am

indeed
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:54 am

Ed? wtf? how could see go to your room when you in the middle of the lake? plus she doesn't know where you live and then where would she get the mold of you anyway? HMMMMMM!!! o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next