Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life

Go down 
+2
Zielo
mojare 2.0
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-06-05

hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

so if any1 has any suggestas speak up i will pay for the tickets if i have to (btw i dont have a job yet so yea not any time soon im talking about like 5 years from now)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/edwin117

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:59 pm

same T.T
as soon as i turn 16 im going to petco. f3
actually ill probly go there on the day of my 16th bday
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:02 am

eather as soon as i get home or turn 30 ill grab a old jacket(propable my valcom black one) a old rust can and holy(not god holy like hole-y) and a hevey beard all ill hit the streets say i was a war vet
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:37 am

I work in subway >_> thats $13 an hour, four four-hour shifts a week
I also work in a music company that provides different musical services for parties, etc. thats 900 a month O_O but i only have to answer my phone and stuff (work from home ;D)

idk how you got 100,000 a month, thats what millionares make >_>
you know... 100,000x12? 1,200,000... >_>
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:40 am

id be lucky if i made $10 a month... ._.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 am

i havent worked in a job a day in my life. the only real reason a highschooler here would work is to get gas for their car

they use their car to get to work
they buy gas to drive to work
they get the money from their work

so you could eliminate the need to work by not having a car........
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:16 am

but my work is at home o-o
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:36 pm

drug dealer make like $100,000 buck a month no wait thats drug lords nvm
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:12 am

lol
owned
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:23 am

sidenote:
has anyone seen jando?
i know hes been banned from the forums for a few days but the ban is over now and i havnt seen him on mapls since the ban. and its not like him to not be a maple freak.. o-o
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:37 am

Zielo wrote:
sidenote:
has anyone seen jando?
i know hes been banned from the forums for a few days but the ban is over now and i havnt seen him on mapls since the ban. and its not like him to not be a maple freak.. o-o

nope bans not over, it should be afternoon his time today
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 pm

why was he baned again?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:31 pm

err well hes back o-o

and he was banned for hacking my acc and making himself an admin
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:34 pm

wow thats slightly sad couldnt he have asked first shen might have done it out of the kindness of his heart
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:14 pm

mojare 2.0 wrote:
wow thats slightly sad couldnt he have asked first shen might have done it out of the kindness of his heart

yeah i really would have... i dont know why he didnt ask but now i really dont want to make anyone admin now. and what really ticked me off was the reason he did it... to add a music player...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:46 pm

T.T you can de-admin me anytime you want now btw.. i really only needed a day to do what i wanted and ive done most of it, and i could always give you any new smilies or other graphics to put up.
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:33 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:38 pm

a music player? X_X
how useless
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:12 am

yeah, it would be hard to listen to music and concentrate to type at the same time. x.x
its easy to do on maple though cause your usually not making a huge convo, so its easier to keep track of what your saying. but for a site thats entirely based on talking, would be useless to have a music player
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:34 am

could he just open up projectplaylist?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:39 am

thats what i do when im listening to music on maple o-o
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:43 am

hmm indeed
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:00 pm

TT-TT
YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!!!!! -throws a brick at the wall which makes a massive hole and storms out of the room slamming the door-

~5mins later~

STORY TIME!!!!!

I was walking home one day when a thought occurred to me, I haven't been on the forums for ages! Life feels weird without the gang, I wonder what everyone is doing.........hang on a second this gives me an idea! I ran home to put my idea on paper, it looked great. I grabbed the envelope and placed the piece of paper inside. Sealed it and went out to post it. I felt pretty good after I posted it, excited, nervous. All I knew is if this worked then this would be one awesome trip.

3 weeks had passed since I posted that letter and the competition ended 6 days ago. I thought by now they would announce the winner. Disapointment struct, I didn't want to feel such anguish and defeat. I thought this was going to be an awesome idea for this competition that should of made me won. They next couple of days i was a wreck, didn't feel like doing anything and was depressed all day everyday.

Around 2pm, when i was just lying on my bed I heard the phone ring. I thought to myself I can't be stuffed getting the phone, then I realized that the phone was right next to me. It was odd because I don't remember bringing the phone into my room. I answered it....."hello?" I said with a tired voice. The person who I was talking to was female and I thought she was just one of those telemarketers, I was mainly ignoring what she said as I was lost in my own thought till it came to me that how many telemarketers that have rang me before were female. I immediately reply with a "pardon?" and listened intently. Once that conversation was over and she hanged up I was spellbound and speechless. I couldn't believe what just had happened. I did it, I won the competition. My depression vanished and joy, excitement and adrenaline came rushing though me. I just had just succeeded my step in my awesome idea.

The next day I went to where I supposed to meet which was in the city. They loved my idea and said get to work on it straight away. They gave me a camera crew of 5, private jet and recording equipment. I had 24hrs......

I found that my ban had been completed and I was able to go the forums again which was perfect and I begun step 2 of my idea. What made it better was that Angie, Ed, Omar and Lars were already in the place i wanted them to be. The airport. Unbeknownance to them that when I won this competition they were sent a plan ticket to New York. Kish was hard to get and took me 3hrs trying to track him down. I finally found at the place I would looked last. Sam's House. It was hard to get Kish to come with aswell. This annoyed me but I had a brainwave and grabbed the cookies that were cooling in sam's kitchen. I got Kish hypnotize which made this even better. Kish and I were off to the airport....

The flight was nervous, speically when you have yourself being filmed, and the fact that your friends were being filmed too made it wonder what they would think when they saw this on tv,

It was time, we were coming into landing into New York. My heart beat faster. Kish and I got off the plan and went on to the upper level. I snapped Kish out of his hynotizism and was confused at first then was cool. We were about to watch something amazing happen. On the upper level on the plane there was phone which was step 3 of this great idea. I picked it up and called three numbers. The people answering the call were giving each different routes to the private jet.

Angie and Ed went to the rear entance. Omar and Kevin went to the left entrance and Lars went tothe right entrance. Once aboard the plane they were all in separate rooms. Kish who still had no idea what was going followed me downstairs. I stood there with Kish and 3 doors surrounding us. I couldn't keep them waiting long as they were in really small rooms. I sent a message to each of the phones that it was time to open the doors. They all opened the doors simutanouly and all stepped out. All made eye contact with each other. 1st confused then a bit scared then freaked out. Then the awkard silence stood. All of it being recorded. The silence, it was nerv racting. Till Lars said "OMFG JANDO YOU FORGOT SHER!!!!!"..

The End
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:31 pm

omfg that was funny ass shit is it a real story?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:34 pm

i made it in like 30mins
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:42 pm

hmmmm you forgot shen how sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next