Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life

Go down 
+2
Zielo
mojare 2.0
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-06-05

hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

so if any1 has any suggestas speak up i will pay for the tickets if i have to (btw i dont have a job yet so yea not any time soon im talking about like 5 years from now)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/edwin117

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:35 pm

LOL jando great story XD
and no its sher, not shen. sher is another forum monger who hasnt been on in a while for some odd reason...hmm...

but what exactly was the competition that you won again?
and wait... were we going to jump out of the plane or something? o_o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:31 pm

lol this is what i love about you angie.

The comp was to design your tv show. And if you win you get to make it. We give you a few things to start it.

We all meet on the plane as thats whats the shows called

Oversea Friends!!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:05 pm

stfu im blonde
-reads story again-
OHH I GET IT =D
lol i wish they really had a competition like that in real life o-o would be awesome
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:15 pm

hmm i pay for ticket (in five year) if you guys want to come here
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:31 pm

uhh i think i ate my ticket
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 pm

no wait that was mine... TT_TT
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:18 pm

.... how wa... nvm confused
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 pm

i liked the story alot ;D
but im not dating that slut anymore O_O
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:36 pm

YOUR NOT DATING SAM ANYMORE? HAHAHAHAHA ...i mean what happened

(lol jk btw. sorry that happened o_o)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 pm

eh, i just noticed she was too sexual, and it was changing my ideas on relationships...
I started seeing girls as tools X_X
No, I didnt sleep with her, but I just noticed that she was a bad girlfriend for me... and frankly a complete moron...
I wasnt allowed to talk to you guys because she thought i'd become too attached and grow sick of her.
So, yeah... Good idea ;D
Im pretty happy about it though... so like... laugh all you like...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:48 pm

nah i think im more laughing at her more than you right now... >.>
so, wait...
she was basically one of those girls that just wanted to be 'played with'? ugh.
yeah i couldnt see you with that. you have too much writer smarts and, well, your just better than that.
and she didnt want you to even talk to us? >_> wow sorry but thats really gay. if ed had a group of friends that i didnt like (hypathetically, of corse) i would just let him have his freedom. youve known us all for almost a year now and nothings really changed, probly still wont.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:06 am

like... let me list the texts i got in the first stage of breaking up with O_O:

Blue is a picture.
Yellow is what i sent back
Brackets is a small explaination

1. Her wearing my hat that i left at her house (yeah... I have ALOT)
That's mine! GIVE IT BACK
2. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr (i dont know what she was on about, i didnt even start yet)
3. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
4. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
5. Stick figure of how 'large' her friends think i am (what started it)
Okay...?
6. Was that at the picture?
7. I really miss you
8. Night babe, I dunno why you wont text or call but... Night, if it means anything... (this is after one day, i dont text her for ONE day and she thinks i dont care about her)
9. You're probably exhausted and I'm just annoying night again ;-; just want at least one message or something. Haven't got a thing for two days... (Second day)
10. Have I done something wrong? (yes)
11. Fine whatever I don't care. If you're just going to ignore me then fine (the next morning, She pretending she's not being affected by it)
12. Come on why won't you text or call me? (because I can't be bothered)
13. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ANSWER ME (nah, im good)
14. Please just say something! (shes going pretty crazy, she called me about 4 or 5 times in ten minutes, and it kept going to about 20)
15. Babe I love you, talk to me. Your mum probably has your phone... Or you lost it... (Nope... Im reading all of these EVERYTIME you send one)
16. Goodnight, wherever the hell you are... (At home, try calling there... Too bad i told my parents to tell her im at a sleepover..)
17. Are you going to come today...? (I always come over of saturdays... I didn't)

I wont say the rest coz thats when it gets a little gritty, i dont text her, but she just keeps going and going. Then i went over to her house and told her straight that i lost all interest in her, And blocked her on everything i could X_X
No contact at all... Makes it easier to bare.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:14 am

err so what was it that she did that made you not want to talk to her at all? (or maybe it was just entirely based on the fact that you lost interest?)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:25 am

Nah I started understanding everyone, it just popped
I was sitting at work, and I put the files into a cabinet, and all of a sudden i got this idea of why i didnt talk to her friends

First day i met her, i met her throught a friend and met sam and steph with chris o-o
Chris was touching her right there, they branched off to go home X_X
I didnt get it, and sam was telling me how much she really liked me and stuff.
I met more of her friends, crystal slept with a guy without even knowing his name. All they talk about was sex and penises
Most of her friends had sex and was telling sam and myself to 'get busy'
Sam kept saying she didnt want to... But as soon as i came over, she tried to throw herself at me.... I got uncomfortable and just followed along.
After time i felt like i was a tool for her own feelings, She was just bare, she started telling me that she doesnt want me to talk to you guys anymore, and that hurt me. I started becoming an asshole and stopped being the creative old kish i used to be...
I broke up with her about 1-2 weeks ago... And i understand im already becoming my old self again.. I'm writing again, im alot happier, IM BACK ON COOKIES <3 (she didnt like the idea that i ate SOOO many cookies), my music is even feeling better... Im so much happier without that burden X_X
And thats why i just blocked her out, I was still interested in her... But i knew she was bad for me, and i needed to get rid of her...

OMG SO MUCH WRITING
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:33 am

omg i knew it. I KNEW IT. YOU ARE BACK TO YOUR OLD SELF!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDD
WB KISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -throws party-
NOW YOUR NO LONGER AN ASS XD

but yeah. i actually did notice, only i had no idea why youve been acting kinda douche-like for the past while. but now i know, it was sam. x_x
i noticed that until about a week or two ago, you havnt even mentioned the word 'cookie'. i knew there was something wrong when that happens TT_TT
also,
TSK TSK. a girl that doesnt allow a kish to have cookies... what kind of senario is that....
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:39 am

good to have the old kish back (even though im sure i wasnt here when you were sum other kish) here have a cookie
hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Cookie10
in fact cookies for everyone hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Giant-10
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:42 am

what cookies?
-runs off with all the cookies in picture- ;D
Good to BE back XD
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:45 am

hmmm ok ummm well i sis can bake sum cookies and brownie you want them there really good the chocolate chip are both melted in the cookie and at the same time the melt in you mouth
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:47 am

i can make them myself thankyou o-o
BUT ILL TAKE YOUR SISTERS ANYWAY ;D
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:50 am

OMG I LOVE THOSE KINDS OF COOKIES =__=
there like... 'GASIM COOKIES...

(ok no just pretend i didnt even say that)

-takes cookie and sits in corner-
-nibbles quietly- ._.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:54 am

Why are you eating a plate ange?
-eats cookie-
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:00 am

rag your ganna have to fly to america to get this cookies
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:24 am

2 more years T_T
im going to america and travelling around, then im going to canada for my brothers wedding o-o
thats right....
Biggest roadtrip ever X_X done by me...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:25 am

lol idk where this came from but a random image just came into my head.
well, you know how everyone that is on here is either from america or aussie, right?
well, AMERICANS VS. THE AUSSIES
it would be like...
omar vs. kish
larz vs. sher
ed vs. jando
so on...

wouldnt that make a good maple guild vid =.=
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:26 am

lol
like an event, everyone is versing eachother in some random competition or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life   hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmm i been thinking that we all need to meet up sumwere in real life
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next