Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).

Go down 
+4
Vampry
RagnarZ
Zielo
Jando
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Forget the title, bigger news is that, I got the highest spearman range in the Basilmarket warrior damage thread. My ranges arnt in the section but on page 25 of the forum.

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/880691/25#17619014

its should be like the 3rd comment down.

Now i'm gonna check Sleepywood...

Naw, theres someone higher then me but she's lvl 65 so she has 5 str more and I'm gonna reset 3 ap into str so i might = hers.
lOl I just calculated my str for lvl 65 and my range does = hers. YAY IM POWERFULZ

I did 6.1k damage with an 12att pot, I'll get an ss of it and show it off and be like IMZ POWERFULZ
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 pm

nah...
n i dont like Asianz who are smarter then me!! Mad
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:35 pm

No way a 11 year old can be smarter than a 17 year old, unless the 17 year old is mental. Then yea.....ASIAN SENSATION ( Random ).
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Shocked ...
sometimez...i dont realy gota anything to say...*shakes head at Ragz...sad person...*
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:09 am

i use to wish i was asian... then i realised i was celtic and i was like CELTS FTW XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:34 am

o.o
whats celtic?
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:43 am

yea...wat IS that?
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:43 am

im asian =/
and yeah what IS celtic?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:39 pm

its when you throw babies at cars to give them the ability to fly
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:28 am

*Ouch*

wouldnt that hurt? No
poor baby...

AND WATZ WITH PEOPLE KILLING BABIES?!
FIRST ALEX THROWZ EM IN THE WASHING MACHINE, AND NOW U THROW EM IN FRONT OF VEHICLEZ?! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:35 am

but afterwards they can fly =D
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:02 am

if ur Celtic then your background is Scottish or Irish , and im both XD with a little British mixed in
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:08 am

so thats why youre such a flat head o.o
COZ THAT CAR HIT YOUR HEAD XD
im just surprised a baby was able to survive a head-on collision with a car!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:29 pm

lol, your part brittish? NICE XD
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:43 am

well my dad's mum was, to bad she died when my dad was 12
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 am

oh, sori ta hear that...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:24 am

so sad... TT.TT
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 pm

-pats back-
you'll live...
till you die of course o.o
unless you find a way to live forever, but then you'd have to give that to your friends X_X
and if you give it to emily and it doesnt work out, then you have a bitch that will live with you for the rest of time, but probably by then you will just be a puddle of fat and organs lying on the road, since all your skin dusted and your bones broke and shattered. it defeats the purpose of even doing it.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:33 pm

nice perspective on life ._.;
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:50 am

yuck!

and trust u to think up something like that!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:15 am

Immortality defeats the purpose of living ._.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:19 pm

and sexual intercourse X_X
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:59 pm

x___x
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:23 am

ermmm...i think itz time for u to visit the Candy Shop Rag... Razz

lets see if ya get that... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:30 am

D=
-locks pants to self-
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:34 am

Rofl Rag!! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next