Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).

Go down 
+4
Vampry
RagnarZ
Zielo
Jando
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Forget the title, bigger news is that, I got the highest spearman range in the Basilmarket warrior damage thread. My ranges arnt in the section but on page 25 of the forum.

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/880691/25#17619014

its should be like the 3rd comment down.

Now i'm gonna check Sleepywood...

Naw, theres someone higher then me but she's lvl 65 so she has 5 str more and I'm gonna reset 3 ap into str so i might = hers.
lOl I just calculated my str for lvl 65 and my range does = hers. YAY IM POWERFULZ

I did 6.1k damage with an 12att pot, I'll get an ss of it and show it off and be like IMZ POWERFULZ
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:16 pm

GEODUDE
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:56 pm

ONIX
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:45 pm

ZAPADOS
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:23 am

ARTICUNO
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:29 am

errr MEWTOO
Back to top Go down
XEvoxThiefX
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
XEvoxThiefX

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:30 am

Golden Magicarp o.o?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:43 am

PICHUUU 8D
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:04 am

TREEKOO DX
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:21 am

DIALGA!!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 am

POOCHYANA
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:24 pm

GARUDOS
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:00 pm

GLOOM
Back to top Go down
XEvoxThiefX
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
XEvoxThiefX

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:40 pm

FEEBAS >:O
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:05 am

VULPIX
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:47 am

PALKIA
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:14 am

BLASTOISE
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:37 am

IVYSAUR
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:00 pm

YOUR MOMASUAR
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:51 pm

x___x
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:27 am

awwwwwww.....
u broke the POKEMON POSTS Ragz!!!

u suck!!! =(
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:58 pm

it went for like 3 pages <.<
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:12 pm

of spam

And.. NO YOU SUX

No you! You! you! you!

YOOOOOOU!!

Soulja Boy Sux. I got a new dance for ya called the.... NO YOU CANT MAKE ME SING ASIAN BOYS THAT EASILY!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:25 pm

o_O
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:36 am

ur Asian, Ragz? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:27 am

yeah he's asian canadian D=
didnt you know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next