Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).

Go down 
+4
Vampry
RagnarZ
Zielo
Jando
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Forget the title, bigger news is that, I got the highest spearman range in the Basilmarket warrior damage thread. My ranges arnt in the section but on page 25 of the forum.

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/880691/25#17619014

its should be like the 3rd comment down.

Now i'm gonna check Sleepywood...

Naw, theres someone higher then me but she's lvl 65 so she has 5 str more and I'm gonna reset 3 ap into str so i might = hers.
lOl I just calculated my str for lvl 65 and my range does = hers. YAY IM POWERFULZ

I did 6.1k damage with an 12att pot, I'll get an ss of it and show it off and be like IMZ POWERFULZ
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:59 am

omfg, i just noticed something. shers already almost caught up to my post amount, and ive been here THREE MONTHS LONGER than she has! DX
NOT
FAIR
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:46 pm

XxCamiE235xX wrote:
ermmm...i think itz time for u to visit the Candy Shop Rag... Razz

lets see if ya get that... Very Happy
Wha? ...candy?
...i dont get it @_@
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:32 am

tsk tsk...

herez ur meaning for Candy shops...

Zielo wrote:
omfg, i just noticed something. shers already almost caught up to my post amount, and ive been here THREE MONTHS LONGER than she has! DX
NOT
FAIR

LMAO!!! i noticed that waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy before u did, and i was thinking the same thing! Very Happy
i talk alot... What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:55 am

lol im not even gonna look at that vid... x.x
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:43 pm

@___@;
I dont feel safe watching this...
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:36 am

u asked wat Candy shop meant~!!!

FINE!! itz also known as..."place where u pay to get fucked"

happy Kidz? Very Happy
now who wans candy? Razz

Last edited by XxCamiE235xX on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:13 am

ill just settle for a salad... ._.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Im going to subway <_<
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:21 pm

i had that yesterday xD
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:59 am

lmao!

scare-dy pants!!
wait till ur much older... Razz
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:27 am

I wonder how liking mudkipz turned out by having subway o.o
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:35 pm

Mudkipz luvs subway? 8D
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:02 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:13 pm

i used to work for subway! =D
FREE SAMMICHES FOR ALL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:51 pm

used to..?
THEY FIRED YOU?!? DX
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:53 am

no they fried him first...
-special Ingredient-

Miska Burgers...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 am

HE DIDNT TEL ME THAT DX -smack-
but rofl... miska burgers? is that seriously how they fired you?? XD
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:35 pm

SANDVICH
NOM NOM NOM
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:42 pm

yeah i totally came into the mulitgrain buns to make them white >_>
nah i quit, it was awesome pay, but the managers and my employees were dumbasses >_>
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:57 am

u Racist Bitch!! Razz
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Ragafa wrote:
yeah i totally came into the mulitgrain buns to make them white >_>
nah i quit, it was awesome pay, but the managers and my employees were dumbasses >_>
well its a sandwhich shop the standards arent exactly in the rocket scientist level <.<
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:45 pm

if it was good pay, i would have kept it x.x
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:33 pm

how much was it?

i'd rather work in an apple store!
ELECTRONICS!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:41 pm

why would you wanna work in an apple store? do they even have a store that only sells apples? i thought aussie specalized in banannas or something x_x
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:54 pm

rofl!

nice try Angie!!
Apple Ipod Store?
i'd rather work with Electronics then food...
maybe i'll try EB games...
WOOWHO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next