Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).

Go down 
+4
Vampry
RagnarZ
Zielo
Jando
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Forget the title, bigger news is that, I got the highest spearman range in the Basilmarket warrior damage thread. My ranges arnt in the section but on page 25 of the forum.

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/880691/25#17619014

its should be like the 3rd comment down.

Now i'm gonna check Sleepywood...

Naw, theres someone higher then me but she's lvl 65 so she has 5 str more and I'm gonna reset 3 ap into str so i might = hers.
lOl I just calculated my str for lvl 65 and my range does = hers. YAY IM POWERFULZ

I did 6.1k damage with an 12att pot, I'll get an ss of it and show it off and be like IMZ POWERFULZ
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:17 am

no youre just hot weak D=
you cant even talk to a girl without being an ass of yourself
which might i remind you, is pretty normal X_X
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:46 am

o.o how am i an ass?!?!? emily doesn't think so!
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:56 am

lmao!
of coz she doesnt...
if she does do u think shez gona tell ya?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 pm

probably, they usually do D=
Point of Advice = dont accidentaly (purposely) push a latina out of the bus for no reason. (Its okay, i knew her)
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:15 pm

SQUIRTLE X__X
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:54 am

lol latina girls r hot...so r Mediterranean chicks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:35 am

and latinos are sexy, caucasian males arent o.o
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:13 am

Neutral
okey?
i'll keep that in mind! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:27 am

hey im hot!
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:42 am

got a picture? one where ur face ISNT stuffed in a helmet?

btw...i reckon Greek guyz are soooo FUCKING HOT AS!!!
and a clash between Sir Lankan and Greek...
*swoon*
to die for! (figure of speech...T_T) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by XxCamiE235xX on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:14 pm

BULBASAUR DXXXXXX (i have no idea what im doing anymore)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:22 pm

OMG PIKURCHEWZ
and hes not wearing a helmet, thats his old hair D=
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:24 pm

CHARAZARD DX
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:27 pm

uhhhhh
RAICHU
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:31 pm

TREECKO
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:32 pm

whats that?
CINDAQUIL DX
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:37 pm

MOLTRESS
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:43 pm

BULBASAUR
(wait, you said that)
HAUNTER DX
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:02 pm

U FAIL

CATERIPEE
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:28 am

LUCARIO!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:48 am

RAYQUAZA!!!!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:23 pm

ER UH GROUNDON
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:24 am

DRAGONAIR
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:21 pm

ODDISH
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:51 pm

MOLTRES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).   So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie). - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.... I herd you liek mudkipz (I woundn't recommend other spearmans and dk looking at this. Especially you Angie).
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next