Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Go down 
+4
Kevintasta
blaze7734
GraffleFraff
Shen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feel free to share any YouTube video that you think we all might enjoy.

This girl is everything that is wrong with America:
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:16 pm

THE LEG HAIR ONE HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!!!! The rest happen, but not as frequently as the leg hair one.

And haha i have never seen that video. I wish natalie made videos as frequently as she used to. She is without a doubt the funniest female youtuber.

Here is an episode of Theater of Life. I don't know if i have posted a video before, they also used to post two every sunday but they stopped for some reason. They are hilarious and everything is improv.

Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:21 pm

This is not a joke

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Aha. I liked the part with the old mountaineer looking guy.

And that class looks... interesting.. And feminine...
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:30 pm

I only saw one episode of theatre life when Kassem G did it with them. Oh my god, I lost it when he said "I love you too Scully, bye." What a nice touch.

Man, maple just isn't the same anymore..
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:51 pm

HOW CAN TEHY STILL NOT GET IT?! WE DON'T WANT MORE OP CLASSES THAT PRETTY MUCH DEAL MASSIV AMMOUNTS OF DAMAGE TO THE WHOLE MAP WITH ONE ATTACK!

I'm never getting back to Maple now... Guess I actually have a chance to make a game that does things right now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Lol, its funny too, because that's all anyone ever wanted back in the day. Now its become so overused its just meh. There are so many OP classes now it's not even funny, now when I see a new class I don't even care. It's nothing new anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:02 am

They realized that people only come back for new classes so they are just trying to maximize the profit. By making classes over powered it gives them more incentive to keep leveling up, meaning they will be playing longer and buy more nx. Thats my theory at least. Nexon is the worst mmo game company ever.

Pirates were a welcome addition to the original 4 classes, after that it went down hill.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:09 am

I was pissed about pirates actually to be honest. Everything had such a perfect balance to it beforehand. Every class had it's primary and secondary stat, and victoria island had designated areas for each class, and party quests had roles where you needed some of everything. I miss it.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 am

Yeah, squeezing pirates in did kinda set things off. I never understood why they didn't just give them Lith to have as their town.. its even already themed pirates. The coming of pirates changed all of the maps and made other things unbalanced too.

Cygnus was pretty fun for a while, but that's what mainly ruined the balance and was the start of all the new classes coming in. Pirates were at least a rumor for a really long time before they actually came out and there was suspense, everything after that just sorta came up out of no where and were only talked about for a short time in comparison beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 am

I'll be honest. I'm one of those people who actually would want to try one of those classes if we ever went back. After all, that's why my favorite class IS battle mage. That said, I still disagree with the idea of just churning out classes. At this point, they might as well just delete the original classes... No one is going to be a regular old page at this point. At the very least, the new classes should be the same power as the old ones, not the shit theyre pulling now.

I miss the difficult party quests in general. Sure they were hell when you had retards in your party, but there was a degree of challenge and intellect you needed to do them (for the first time that is). Like the ludi number combo thing. I actually kind of liked that. Now it's just HURR DURR WHATS 104 + 239? It saves time I guess but I don't know... it just kind of lost the feel of party cooperation... It's kind of ironic since thats what I wanted the least back when I was leveling using ludi pq but finding that one good party who knew what they were doing or pqing with friends was much more fun back then
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 am

To add to what you said about party quests being harder, it also was kind of like a good test for making friends. Like the people who weren't dumb, knew what they were doing, and worked well with you ended up making your buddy list. I don't know about you guys, but I do still communicate with people that I met in party quests on MS. It became harder to meet quality people without that level of difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:49 am

Yeah, the only real reason people ever play old classes anymore is just to feel retro. I think they did revamp them to be just as good, I don't know. But all these new classes are so flashy new people wouldn't care.

I think its stupid that they wanted to make the newer classes limited edition. They already have them, so just keep them. It isn't the fact that they keep making new classes that bothers me, its that they always try to make the next one better or flashier than the last and in the end nerf it. Demon Slayer and Mechs being examples.

Apparently there are more besides the Angelic one.. what the hell. Where did all of these come from. They are starting to have region-exclusive classes now.

http://maplestory.wikia.com/wiki/Classes
Look how souped up the Kaiser is.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:55 am

You guys are the only people that I actually managed to keep contact with. I had another friend named Alyssa and all of a sudden She disappeared. It's been great knowing you guys and I'm hoping this will last 100x longer than it has. Smile

I agree, PQs were like some sort of test to see who got into your bl and then go hang out with them and do random crap Razz
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:58 am

PQ and guilds of course. And I agree 100%. Having friends in other states and countries is awesome. And what's cool is no one here imagined we'd still be keeping in touch this far along when we first joined the guild.

Cheesy moments are cheesy.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Oh my god, this turned sentimental fast. WE WILL KNOW EACH OTHER FOREVER GUYS. Or as least as long as we have a forum where we can all come back to visit one another.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:01 am

The nostalgia of Ludi PQ :S
lol, I mentioned this before maple is just a one shot liner with its diversity in class play, its the fact that there are so many different things to branch out to. The only way for them to add new experiences into the game character wise is pretty much to add more classes :S

You know we could also use a chat program, i still have that mumble server available :3
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Mumble is a quite interesting idea... I still use it sometimes for my old Minecraft server since I have some pals I talk to.

WE SHOULD DEFINITELY TRY THAT. Maybe next time you guys plan watching a movie together instead of using MSN we could use mumble. Even if you guys aren't up for mic talk, we could still use the built in chat.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:06 pm

The other thing we talked about was tiny chat because you can stream videos/movies into the chat so you don't have to sync starting or stopping the movie.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:17 pm

I wanna try the tinychat thing and watch a movie with you guys sometime. It won't be too hard for me to time things now because my bosslady said I only had to do one picture a week because of school.
I may try to do two a week, but I'm going to see how this works out for now.

WE SHOULD PICK ANOTHER MOVIE!
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Yeah, you got a new lappy! I forgot. Life will be easier now.

I think Omar was kidding, but last time we were talking about the Digimon movie. Obviously because it's the best movie ever made.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:37 pm

No i actually wouldnt mind seeing it again actually. IT IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE.

Now we know why batman talks like he does
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:23 am

It's a desktop actually. Even though I'm not into Digimon I wouldn't mind watching the movie.
And lol, I'm not really into batman either but that was great.

Lol, some of these are actually pretty funny:

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Angie, any time you want to have a Digimon marathon I'm ready. I have two weeks off before school!

The guy in that batman video is really good at impressions. I've always been really jealous of people that are good at those, I can only do Pearl Jam.

Hahaha, my sister has that bird tattoo on her collarbone. I actually have a lot of those vegan, shopping a thrift stores, watching independent movies, drinking foreign beer kind of friends, but we don't call them hipsters we call them snobs.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Digimon > Pokemon (excluding the video games)

Helen, you have to watch Portlandia. They do a whole skit about a guy with a Pearl Jam tattoo and i dont want to ruin it but its hilarious.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Omar knows.

Yeah yeah okay! I'll start it tomorrow because I just finished Dream Drop Distance today! WOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next