Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Go down 
+4
Kevintasta
blaze7734
GraffleFraff
Shen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feel free to share any YouTube video that you think we all might enjoy.

This girl is everything that is wrong with America:
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Yeah, I was wondering why they were starting the romance so early too, maybe its because they realized that the romance is what a lot of the viewers really want to see. For me its the action and story... but I am also a guy. I think avatar had a lot of female viewers in general, which is also why I think they picked a female character for this series(like I said before it was probably to get more female viewers, and it will keep the old male viewers just because its related to avatar)

Angie thats actually a very valid question, I haven't watched the original series in a long time so I am a little rusty on all of the bending politics. The problem is this is a kids show and they don't like going into too much detail because that would confuse some kids. I agree with you it is a learned ability that anyone could learn, but i think it also has to do with your spirit (and your natural element). Some people don't have the spiritual integrity to bend an element, which is why there are people in the earth kingdom and fire nation that can't bend. They theoretically could, but they are not spiritual enough. This is why all the air nomads were air benders because they were the most spiritual. Also, it is less likely that a water bender will be born in the earth kingdom because the spirit of that person is going to be earth related. I stopped being convinced it was genetic when i started watching Korra because it made less and less sense. Also, remember how they talked about the badger moles and the sun and the moon being the original benders? That also kind of disproves the genetic theory. This is the only explanation I can come up with. I look way too deep into this show.

We were discussing the latest episode in anime club week 5 if you want to see our responses, if you don't want to watch the other shows we are watching you can still jump into the LOK conversation!
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Well then, putting this thread back on topic, here's a video that probably contains a lot you've already seen, but there's probably at least something that will entertain you.

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:33 pm

I assumed bending was genetic. Maybe they'll address it. I think it's weird that Amon can energy bend and also that he can resist blood bending. He's obviously very spiritual. There's a theory out there that Amon is the second avatar that's spiritual (because you remember, Aang technically died in the Avatar state), and that split the Avatar into two people. One being the spiritual Avatar (Amon) the other being the physical one (Korra).

But if bending is something you work for, that leaves hope for LIN! AHHH

Omg, that video is 12 minutes of some of the best things I've ever seen. I saw this on reddit like a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:55 pm

What is this i dont even
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:44 pm

I kind of like that theory. And it actually makes sense. Their ages would be right too, because Korra was born as soon as Aang died the second time and Amon looks like he may have been born around the time he died the first time.

Kevin, in your video, 1:43... W.T.F.

Omar... that class looks so overpowered it's not even funny. Each new class is getting worse and worse with KSing.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:00 am

Have you seen the finale? WATCH THE FINALE.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:12 am

Shen wrote:

What is this i dont even

Wow you get an ion beam what the hell.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:05 am

I've really been enjoying these.

Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:01 am

That....................................

WAS BEAUTIFUL
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:13 am

I looked at his other videos expecting shit like this but was surprised to see he had some pretty damn good covers. Still, the flute is epic beyond words.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:12 pm

I was tearing up, that moved me so much.

I posted these on my facebook a while back. These people are the reason I give up lol.

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:07 pm

That first guy has got Bob Ross BEAT.

I hate watching people that are talented because it makes me feel bad about myself. The only thing I'm good at is eating.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:48 am

No kidding. Watching these things demotivates me so much.

I have to play them several times over to remind myself that I will never become that good. ._.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 am

I like videos in the dance scene. Now I can't dance for shit, but I'm learning. Here are two personal favorites, both taking place in a Japanese dance competition, but different seasons.
Mario meets dance:

Live beatboxing:

Here are two other great routines I found. Both from America's best dance crew:

Hurry, watch before they get taken down!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 am

That stuff just looks impossibly hard. I liked the first mario one, lol. Dance has never really been a subject for me, but it's interesting to watch sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:33 pm

@Angie

That is amazing how quickly he can do those paintings and at the same time have so much detail

@Kevin

I used to follow ABDC but the show but i stopped after the last season. Jabawockeez was the best crew the show has had honestly. The only other crew i really liked after that was the i.am.me crew. But I did really like the RNG crew, maybe i will watch season 7, i will just mute my tv every time lil mama says something.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:02 am

Shen wrote:
@Angie

That is amazing how quickly he can do those paintings and at the same time have so much detail

@Kevin

I used to follow ABDC but the show but i stopped after the last season. Jabawockeez was the best crew the show has had honestly. The only other crew i really liked after that was the i.am.me crew. But I did really like the RNG crew, maybe i will watch season 7, i will just mute my tv every time lil mama says something.

Yeah, Lil Mama needs to shut up. I remember the season finale, she said something about both crews in the finale, and there was just this really awkward silence, no cheers, no boos, just silence.

BTW, that RNG performance was dubbed the BEST performance of season 7.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:44 pm

Quite possibly the stupidest/greatest commercial ever

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Lol, what the hell was that.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Yeah, I don't understand what I just watched.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:20 pm

I have never even heard of the phrase "Don't pay it up the nose" and I have no idea what the fuck that commercial's joke was supposed to be.

I always wondered when Comcast would run out of humorous visual puns to use for those, but I didn't think it would even last this long...

I love how awkward it seems when he's leaving the pool.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Dafuq...?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:01 am

Elephants are scary. They're cute and shit but they are bold. They will just trample you, they don't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:10 am

I would have freaked. In a good way, though. I always jump at the chance to see a wild animal actually in the wild. I was so disappointed when I discovered that my friends were joking about there being an alligator in their pool.

Lol, so many of these has happened to me.

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 am

Hahahahaha. To add to awkward touching, Natalie Tran wrote a song about it once:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next