Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Go down 
+4
Kevintasta
blaze7734
GraffleFraff
Shen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feel free to share any YouTube video that you think we all might enjoy.

This girl is everything that is wrong with America:
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

I don't know if you all are familiar with the show 'Regular Show', but its a show on Cartoon Network and I can only describe it as awesome. It's one of those shows that little kids will like and adults will like, but they like it for different reasons. Anyways, I always got the sense that the creators of the show were on drugs, because the ideas they have could not be created on a sober mind. I found this video of the pitch the creator J.G. Quintel gave to Cartoon Network (it was originally supposed to be on Adult Swim). Anyways..... Prepare for a mindfuck

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Dude, just the character designs themselves look like they weren't created sober. I like the show and watch it when I see it on. (I finally have cable now, YAY!)

I can see how this was originally supposed to be on Adult Swim. (not just from looking at the video) because they still say minor curse words on the show... Just things like "crap" and "sucks"... but I distinctly remember that when I was a kid, words like "stupid" and "butt" were curse words.. I don't think my parents would've let me watch it if these shows that are playing now were playing when I was 5.

Lol, so the characters in the video, are they supposed to be the original Benson and Pops, or Mordecai and Rigby? I assume that the one guy is Mordecai's VA, but he turned into Pops first... Maybe his original idea was for Mordecai and Benson to be the main characters?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Yeah they some how get away with saying "blows" too, which is extremely inappropriate for a kids show...

The VA for Mordecai in the video is JG Quintel, who is Mordecai on the show. Also Benson in the video is the same Benson VA as well. I am not really sure if it was originally supposed to be Mordecai and Benson... I guess adding Rigby was necessary to make it a kids show? Do you watch Adventure Time too? I feel like you would like that show.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:02 am

I do. And I do. It's pretty awesome. WHAT IS UP WITH FINNS HAIR?

I figured that Rigby may have been CNN's idea, or they influenced the character in the least. Now that I think of it, Rigby doesn't really have the same kind of maturity as the rest of the characters.
I can see how "blows" is inappropriate... but I've always heard it being used in a manner that isn't really all that bad. Just something like "This blows".. like a safer substitute for "This sucks". Although I haven't heard it being used on the show so maybe they use it differently. I feel like I've seen other shows use that phrase as well though and I've never really seen it as something inappropriate I guess. I remember hearing "This sucks eggs" being said on Edd Edd n Eddy a few times.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Shen wrote:
I don't know if you all are familiar with the show 'Regular Show', but its a show on Cartoon Network and I can only describe it as awesome. It's one of those shows that little kids will like and adults will like, but they like it for different reasons. Anyways, I always got the sense that the creators of the show were on drugs, because the ideas they have could not be created on a sober mind. I found this video of the pitch the creator J.G. Quintel gave to Cartoon Network (it was originally supposed to be on Adult Swim). Anyways..... Prepare for a mindfuck

Ohhh i remember this XD
Lovley what shows today can be based off of.

Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:38 pm

You guys need to keep me posted on videos like this one, apparently everyone at my lunch table knew about this except for me, and the first time i saw it was on SNL..

Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Dam, you're behind on that..... That trend hit reddit like three weeks ago and then my school like two weeks ago...

Regardless, Koreans are giving Japan a run for their money....
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:41 pm

That song plays on the radio here. It really blew up.

I have no valid reason to feel this way, but I've always perceived k-pop being a bigger deal than j-pop.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:48 pm

I knew about it. Admittedly the song is kinda catchy, but the video is just wut. I actually saw the Slenderman version before the original.

I think it was just one of those things that went so viral, everyone is expected to know about it in less than a week so no one felt the need to post it lol.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:31 am

o_o
I found this for no specific reason hilarious.
I am still not even sure what this is either. :S
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:19 pm

If you guys haven't seen this already, I found it hilarious.

The uploader thing was being retarded and wouldn't let me post the actual video, but oh well.

I particularly found the last one funny when he straight up says IM A ZOMBIE and the girl flips her shit

Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Lol.. My favorite was when the black guys were like "MAN YOU NEED TO TELL US NEXT TIME SO WE CAN RECORD THIS SHIT".

The whole prank reminds me of that ice cream fad a while back... completely forgot what it was called..
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:47 am

CONING. Yeah, that was big. I did it once, it wasn't that funny irl.

That's awesome though. I liked all the people that didn't know how to respond, they just walked away. Perfection.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Idk I thought you guys might find this interesting. Studio Ghibli, the anime studio, has been designing a PS3 game for a while now and its coming out soon. They released this behind the scenes video and i thought it was cool.

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Wow, it looks really great! I hope it's as good as it looks.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:12 am

Damn, it's times like this when I wish I was updated in current game consoles. Studio Ghibli creating a game is something that's never crossed my mind, but I really like the sound of it.
The storyline of the game sounds like it would be really sad. I'm a sucker for sad storylines.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:11 pm

There are 3 other videos like this one too
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:04 pm

To each their own, but I can't wear jeggings. You can literally see every crevice on a girls body, it makes me way too self conscious. Some girls can rock 'em though, heyyyyyyyy.

The hollister comment was right on the money too.

You know what's terrible about all this revealing clothing? They're the same price and sometimes more than the other stuff. It's like a third of the fabric, logically that makes absolutely no sense. I got one of those shirts that hangs so low and is so thin you have to wear an outside bra under it or you're basically naked, and it was like $40. It's expensive to dress slutty, gosh.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Lol, the hollister comment was pretty accurate.

I get Helens point too. I guess the money mainly just goes to the designers for the idea, because apparently it takes months to design something so simple and skimpy. I'm glad I don't bother with clothes that are even slightly revealing, I couldn't even be comfortable in my own house with wearing anything less than a t-shirt and pants. It might sound unattractive but at least I'm always comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:12 pm

lol i didn't think this would be so controversial, i just thought it was funny
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:20 pm

It is funny, it just brought other things to mind.

Maybe it costs more to design. I always thought it probably is because those are the clothes that are in style, so people are willing to pay more for them.

I'm the opposite, more comfortable with less clothes, but only at home or at the beach. I think when you have a place all to yourself you might feel differently, Angie.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:02 am

Lol maybe were just used to commenting on videos because of the anime club.

I dunno. I hate that bare feeling and the feeling of wind hitting my skin. I feel so... unprotected? I guess. I know thats a retarded way to describe it but I don't know how else.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:58 am

My very first thought was.... what the fudge, that is so overpowered, I remember when flying was only talked about in hacks. And then I see all the skills, I know this is said about EVERY new class we've ever had, but I've never seen a class better designed for KSing than this. Lord Jezus.

One interesting/slightly annoying thing I noticed was character sounds though. Is that a new thing only for this new class, or did they add it do all classes? It sounds kinda cool but I'd imagine it getting annoying after a while though.

I think Nexon is just making every new class a better KSer.. We thought we had it bad with pirates. Then cygnus. Then mechs. Its always getting worse, its like all they want is for people to have an ever-going KS war on every channel on every map. On the sort of bright side, these will eventually probably get nerfed one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Yea, I pretty much thought the same thing. I don't really think that the problem is that the damage itself is overpowered (although it probably is). It's that all the new classes get gamebreaking abilities. The mech could launch itself up like 10 floors, one of the new ones had like an ion cannon that could point downward and diagonally, and this one can fucking fly. Like Angie said, these can be abused pretty easily for KSing. And since these are PART of the class, I don't even think they can be nerfed. I can only imagine how shitty it must be to try and make a page now with the 0 movement capability and limited range it has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next