Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Go down 
+4
Kevintasta
blaze7734
GraffleFraff
Shen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feel free to share any YouTube video that you think we all might enjoy.

This girl is everything that is wrong with America:
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:25 am

I don't know how you guys are interested in new classes. I'm still salty about them adding pirates.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:34 am

Its all maple can really do to progress the game.
I mean a class cant really derive from one set build and almost never have, so the only real logical step for diversity is to add more, and more classes. I believe i already ranted on this, and lul salty pirates. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:41 pm

They should do something to enhance the social aspect of the game... like more in depth party quests. PQing was the most fun thing I did in maple honestly, and they are making the game less social by adding all these classes with crazy mob skills. This makes people only want to grind because they can get more exp more efficiently by grinding than with PQs. But obviously adding PQs doesn't generate as much hype as new classes, so this game will forever be in the shitter. I just like showing you guys these new class videos just to see your reaction.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:27 am

At this rate they should just pull a skinner box on a line of daily grindable quests and just mark it up as a Facebook game already.

:X

Maybe a bit cruel but still their method is to damn stagnant not to complain about it.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:07 pm

I agree with Omar. Though I probably hated dealing with all the idiots in PQs, the few cool ones I met are probably one of the finer points of the game. Now the PQs are simple and stupid, and like Omar said, it's more centered around grinding now. They really should work on some way to improve the social aspect of the game but I dont see that happening
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:25 am

I don't know if i already posted this video before, but it doesn't get old

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:42 pm

You've never posted it but AW. Oh my god, they're so adorable.
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:06 am

I still miss ya'll and all those old but happy memories Crying or Very sad

Now I'm in high school procrastinating over homework, and looking at how weird and childish I used to act on this forum!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Woah, long time no see!

Its funny, we just got over reminiscing over old posts and looking at how foolish we were as well.
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:03 am

Yep. I look back at these posts I made back then and cringe, but I have to admit that they were really happy times for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:29 am

Yay randomness Very Happy
That alligator should have clamped on the table and flipped it over :I

Also more randomness~

Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Haha my friends were actually talking about that animal video at lunch today angie, and then i find it here. Groundhog was my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:46 pm

I know this isn't a video but I thought this was funny.

http://bluesclues.wikia.com/wiki/Joe
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Man, they just make one of those for everything these days. Side note, whose favorite shape is a square. How boring.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:51 pm

I just spent an unnecessarily large amount of time reading a Blue's Clues wiki....
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:52 pm

HELEN DID YOU HEAR THE DAFT PUNK ALBUM YET?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:19 am

No, I'm scared... Is it good? Everyone is saying it's average. I don't want an average album! I've been waiting years, I don't want to be disappointed. =[
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:41 pm

Well it was what i expected it to be, I didn't think it would be some revolutionary album considering how long they have been around. But I think it was solid and by no means just an average album, in my opinion at least.

I was a little disappointed with the Julian Casablancas song though, they auto-tuned his voice for some reason...
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:25 pm

So I listened to it and I agree with you. I'm really glad I read your comment and didn't go into it thinking it was going to be revolutionary because I think like everyone else I know I would've been disappointed. The common complaint I heard was that it "doesn't sound like old Daft Punk," which honestly whenever anyone says something like that I think they're being dumb anyway because why would you want to buy an album that sounds exactly like their last. I think it's really fun and definitely not average. Yayyyyyy. =] Have a favorite song?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:43 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
Have a favorite song?

My favorite is definitely Doin' It Right (feat. Panda Bear). I think that collaboration worked the best out of all of the others on the album.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:10 pm

I thought this was pretty cool. Although, I don't know about you guys, I would find it extreeemeeely awkward to be romantically paired up with a random person at a bus stop.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Yo, I see these videos all the time (just like the "we did stuff with random people on the street," not specifically the photoshop thing) and I want to know where they are doing these because I feel like I am in the city all the time and I have yet to be in one of these.  What's going on.  Rude.  I'm not going to be young forever, I want my 15 minutes now.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Lol yeah, I see these all the time too. I just thought this one was particularly cool.

I always wonder about these. If its completely random, I would imagine the wrong person appearing and getting pissed off about this sort of thing or try to start some sort of lawsuit against "spying". I don't know, people are weird and will sue for anything. You have to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUTUBE VIDEOS   YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next