Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

The Chat Chat Thread

Go down 
+7
Zormage
DarkRecon
blaze7734
Shen
Alek
GraffleFraff
Zielo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Every day I notice that a few people have been on the forums in the past 24 hours, and yet nothing is being posted or talked about. We should just make a thread and talk about whatever, so everyone can stop clicking the Informal icon in vain and getting nothing out of it.

Next poster, name some random topic thats interesting that we can all sit around and converse about. (if no new post is made in a day then Ill just do anything)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:54 pm

More info about the new class coming out in KMS: http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/maplestory-justice-update/#more-1820

I for one am VERY interested.

Cannoneers are out in GMS by the way, get one while they're hot. I have one and its almost lvl 30.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:48 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
Angie, marry someone who will drive you everywhere.

You're awesome.

Bah. School just demotivates me so much. You spend about half of your life in it, and you dont even know if its going to take you anywhere. You live to learn and die, thats really it. Going to school just to get into a better, bigger school.

Lol, I almost purposely failed a grade one year just to stay with my friends in middle school. I guess im glad I didnt, but mostly because I have no idea where I'd be right now if I did. I wouldnt know any of the people I know now, or at least would have very different relations with them. Still, though, I'd give anything to go back to my middle school years. I still think it was better than high school will ever be. So much less complicated.

Yeah, I guess driving is something that I just have to take really slowly. My problem is, though, is I know no one that would be willing to teach me. My brother is a possibility, but hes a driver for Dominoes so hes usually pretty busy. I dunno, its not like im in any hurry, I have all the time I need to learn. I think what discouraged me the most was when my parents said "YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET A CAR BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER HAVE THE MONEY"
(our only car was this old ass pontiac sunbird)
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:03 am

DarkRecon wrote:
More info about the new class coming out in KMS: http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/maplestory-justice-update/#more-1820

I for one am VERY interested.

Cannoneers are out in GMS by the way, get one while they're hot. I have one and its almost lvl 30.

Too OP @-@ I kind of want to play it but I feel that I'm going to get bored of it very soon x-x
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Just so all you know, there's a hot time event today at 2:30 pm eastern

EDIT: Sorry, I meant Pacific

Last edited by DarkRecon on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Yeah, I knew about that one. Doesn't appeal to me ATM @-@ Been trying to do other stuff Razz
I will download MapleStory later though.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:23 pm

I have recently learned that Neo City is a great place to grind around lvl 100. It's better than Captains and Krus.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:07 pm

fgsdgsretersfgsdfg

Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:31 pm

The series ended so perfectly for me that I'm reluctant to watch a movie about it. I'm afraid it will ruin everything I like about FMA.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Yeah, I need to make note to download maple this week. I wasnt aware of the Hot Time event, but meh, oh well. I never win anything good from those anyway.
I kinda feel the same as Alek. The classes sound really cool, and im interested in that new bowman one, but I just dont think ill be very entertained. It might last like 30 levels, but thats really all I have the motivation for. Id really rather not start getting hooked again anyway, im finally starting to get my life back on track, and im starting to get back into painting and just doing my art. The last thing I need is stress from procrastination.

And Omar...... I think I just jizzed a little
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Yeah, I have the same concerns. I was really hoping that they would have done the movie after all of the events in brotherhood, for a continuation. Just make it a million times better than the Conqueror of Shambala. They could have done the journey Ed and Al went through when they went their separate ways to go study the different types of alchemy, they could have gotten those other two chimeras that went with Al their bodies back, and they could have gotten more on Ed and Winry/Al and May or something.
Im not really a fan of movies that take place during a series and have nothing to do with the actual series.. kind of like what Pokemon does with their movies. At least they dont backtrack though.
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Ohayo everyone!
Seeing Kish's post on facebook made me want to come on the forums to see how everyone is doing and such.

@Angie, I LIKE HOW YOU THEMED THE FORUMS THIS TIME!

@Everyone, Well not to share to much with real life and all. How is everyone been doing lately?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dylan.spisak?ref=profile
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:56 pm

I just de-stressed myself @-@ I'm on winter break since... I dunno I think it's been a week. Very Happy
All semestral exams wen't smoothly, as planned. (Didn't have to study. LIKE A BAWSE!)

So yeah... It's game spree for Alek. Very Happy Skyrim is just too awesome to let it rest for a day in my PC. Downloaded Gears of War, started on the series. Playing occasionally TLoZ Skyward Sword. Minecraft keeps me busy. Terraria is a good thing to do when you are just bored as fuck. Got some random RPGS on the DS. Redoing my whole Borderlands play-through on PC. Dead Island is quite interesting, shalls keep playing a while. MapleStory is still in need to be downloaded, I'll probably have that by the end of this week if someone is interested. Uncharted 3 is just an Epic Masterpies for me, I <3 it with all my heart. Battlefield 3 hasn't been touched in a while, need to play some of that stuff when I have time (When Skyrim gets boring... Wait that's not going to happen D:, I'll see what I can do then Very Happy). Bought GTA IV Complete pack, remains untouched (mainly because my dowload speed just sucks balls @-@)

ASIDE FROM THAT: Parents gave moar rules to Alek @-@. Play time : 7am-10pm ): Get in contact with the world once in a while wile playing, aka get out of the room at least to bother your sister and see if you can drive that car. x3

Still need to build those PCs I talked about, gotta sacrifice one of my HDDs to get another one Razz Dad said Hes probably buying me a 1-2TB in exchange. :3 Probably gonna save up a lot, there is so much to buy, but there is so little I must get. Also, need to get a laser printer running, shouldn't be too hard I guess.

That pretty much sums up what I've been doing for the past week+ Razz

How about you Mr. I-only-check-the-forums-when-Pandora's-vault-gets-opened? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Awesome Alek xD ... Wait do you have an Xbox? If so live? If so whats your Gamertag?!? lol
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Me no has Xbox. Very Happy I don't hate it, but I don't like it either.
Everything is on PC :B PC is Bawse. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:41 pm

I just got an Xbox Lol. If anyone has one My gamertag is Zormage
And I do Love my PC Razz I still play wow xD and I have Skyrim for my Computer also, I use my xbox controller to play it.

@everyone.. Is there a way to get notifications when someone replys? o.O like to email or something.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:56 am

Don't think so? Just check the forums often, Dylan Razz It's not like you can't come here when you are loading another tab or something xD
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Pft, I dont normally check things less I know i got a reply.. lol
(Im at schoolz right now)
Oh by the way.. WHAT are you on Skyrim? O_O I am an imperal.. spell and melee specialty ftw =P
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Yeah you can dylan, if you click the link "watch this topic for replies" right under the page numbers in the bottom right, it will email you whenever there is a response

Is skyrim really that good? It looks to overwhelming, and ive never been a big fan of medieval type games
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:54 pm

@Dylan: I'm a Breton Summoner. Gotta love your atronachs. Very Happy Also, it's just like being an archer and a warrior at the same time. ^^

@Omar: It's awesome. Very Happy There is lot's of things to do, but it is really easy to play ^^ In fact, you can just go everywere swinging your sword/casting a spell and you'd just level up what you want, no need for guides at all. Beware, it might trap you forevarmoar.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 pm

I would play Skyrim, but unfortunately, I took an arrow to the knee. Now I've got guard duty.
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Oh I see.. Thanks Omar, And Lol Yeah Alek. Did you do the dark brotherhood yet or become a vamp or wolffy? lol
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:53 pm

@Recz: Oh, that's too bad, cuz I get to slay Dragons.

@Dylan: Wolves <3
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:25 am

zzz.. Very Happy
finnaly finished with all my classes @_@;

now time to ease up and enjoy the holidays Very Happy
hows everyone doin?
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Well Im playing Wow and some Xbox live and what not
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Just got info on a new Pokemon game coming out in Japan during the spring. My mind is in a frenzy trying to grasp this concept. This is what it is: A Pokemon Turn-Based Strategy RPG.

What.

I kid you not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chat Chat Thread
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next