Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

The Chat Chat Thread

Go down 
+7
Zormage
DarkRecon
blaze7734
Shen
Alek
GraffleFraff
Zielo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Every day I notice that a few people have been on the forums in the past 24 hours, and yet nothing is being posted or talked about. We should just make a thread and talk about whatever, so everyone can stop clicking the Informal icon in vain and getting nothing out of it.

Next poster, name some random topic thats interesting that we can all sit around and converse about. (if no new post is made in a day then Ill just do anything)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:13 am

Bahhhhh shit guys. Sorry. Plans came up and I got back late. I cant get maple to work, either. I might just have to re-re install it.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:15 am

Yeah i just got home too but im getting on now, ill be on ShenronBow so add me
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:37 am

Gotta wait for the 4 hour download. Neutral Sorry guys, looks like I wont be getting on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:43 am

EVERYONE JUST GET ON MSN... FORGET MAPLE

omidahomie@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:07 am

Oh what the fuck. Sorry I couldn't make it tonight guys! I'll be on sporadically throughout the break (only, I'm not playing once the semester starts). My name is WarriorHelen, so add me and if you're on I'll be like HEYYYY.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:41 am

Yeah... I pretty much had to leave, dad disconnected the interwebs D:
But yeah... I think we can go online again later Razz 26th+ maybe?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:40 am

I have it installed again and it should be working now. Ready whenever you guys are
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:47 am

Is your char in Bera or Galicia Helen? Also, are we doing the reunion in Bera or Galicia (I'd prefer Galicia)?

I'm currently playing in Galicia btw.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:59 pm

I honestly don't care which server we use since ill just be talking to you guys anyways. If we want to reschedule let me wait til i get to Canada so i see what we are doing and can pick a time that works.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Wow, you guys said Bera so I made the character on Bera.

If it's on Galicia that's fine, just disregard the username I gave. I can't do anything until after Christmas either Omar, so we can definitely wait to see how things work out for you in Canada.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Well I'm still in Bera, as is Alek and Kev on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Rec, just make some dummy character in Galicia. Im probably not going to really be doing anything but talking to you guys either so it wont really matter on the server, but it seems like majority wants Galicia.
Im good after Christmas.

I dont know about you guys, but im really just not in the Christmas spirit this year. I didnt even realize yesterday that today was Christmas Eve, my mom had to tell me. Its just kind of blah.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:26 am

I don't even celebrate christmas, but i can tell that all my friends aren't in the christmas spirit either, maybe its because our school just ended, or maybe jolly old saint nick has been slacking this year
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:10 am

I haven't been in the Christmas spirit in years. Last year I went to 7/11 and got 5 tachitos for my Christmas dinner. I have no regrets. I did however get in the giving spirit this year, but I also gave out most of the presents I bought as soon as I bought them and donated to my favorite charities earlier this month.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 am

Finally! Christmas celebrations are over!

I haven't heard from Kish in ages, kinda lost contact when he moved, but I've finished secondary school, going to start tertiary education next year with some Computer Systems. As for maple, I'm in Bera on my Mercedes, got it to 120 and kinda fell off playing Maple mainly due to Christmas but also because of not being able to find a damn party for LHC.

Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know I did.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:10 pm

I didnt. Really. I stopped getting actual presents when I was 9. The only family I have in Louisiana is my parents and my brother because we come from Washington so everyone is all there, so my family doesnt do any kind of big dinner or party or whatever. Its pretty bland.

The best Christmas gift that im giving myself though is the chameleon im getting with my birthday/Christmas money. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:48 pm

For me, I kind of prefer not doing Christmas the big way with family. I don't have much family in the area so most holidays I do with Bryan, if at all. I can remember every time we went back to Washington for Christmas I hated it because family is so much drama. I see those movies about being grateful for family even though at times they can be a pain... I agree to an extent but fuck everything about being locked in a small space with ALL of them for any extended period of time. Immediate family only or bust.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:15 pm

I has 3DS. With LoZ: OOT. I are happy =D
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:03 pm

BIH Recz! T-T

I'm saving moneys... dunno what for but I'm saving. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:38 pm

I could save my money... but for what. I have no need or want for any kind of expensive phone. I feel like if I had one, I would only use it to text like two people every now and then and play games. I still have the ipod I got for my 15th(?) birthday, and thats doing just fine.
I could save for drivers ed... but I really feel like that would be a huge waste of time. I have no intention of getting a car any time soon so the skill would kinda be useless.

I really dont have anything to save for that I can think of.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:04 pm

College. Even if you just save for books for college, you will not regret it. Books alone can cost up to $1000.

But honestly Angie, you should just get your pet. It's really important to spend money on yourself every once in awhile.

Also I'm definitely getting a 3DS for Dream Drop Distance. I don't care if that makes me lame, I'm doing it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Oh... college. I actually sorta already have that taken care of. My grandma has a bond saved for all of her grandkids for college... her husband worked for Boeing (airplane company) sooo. It'll be enough to get me into a decent, but not expensive, college. Im honestly just worried about what im going to do as a means of transportation. My parents don't even have a car anymore.

Also THAT IS NOT LAME HELEN.

Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Well, my 3DS was more so a present from my parents for getting into college and getting a pretty large scholarship sum, $12,200 per year, on top of like half of Vassar College's tuition since my mom works as a professor there. So I saved my parents a boatload of cash, and they're thanking me for it.

Yes what Angie said about KH:DDD. TWEWY characters...all it needs now is Sho Minamoto
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:05 am

I saved my mom butt-loads of money by doing community college first. OOO-RAH.

You have no idea how excited I am for DDD. I spend an enormous amount of my day on tumblr looking at screen-caps. I have dreams where I'm a key-blade master. We already replayed KH1, KH2, Chain of Memories. I still haven't done Birth by Sleep, but my brother told me I could borrow his PSP. My body is ready... so ready.

Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:58 am

MUST.GET.KH.OBSESSION.CONTROLS.BODY.MUST.SAVE.MONEY

You just complete reminded me of why I was getting the 3DS instead of the Vita...
ALSO! PHEONIX WRIGHT VS. PROFESSOR LAYTON That's gonna be epic. Very Happy
Need to play some moar Stafox and Zelda too @-@

Crap...

BTW! For college I'm getting an Alienware ^^ Alek needed a lap top... and the schools rector recommended to get an Alienware for what I'm gonna be doing... so... I'm pretty much gonna have to administrate my money so I can save some for college and still get that 3DS... DAM YOU ECONOMY, WHY YOU SUCK?! Seriously! D:
Also, thanks to good grades Alek gets scholarship. :3 Not sure about the % but at least is something ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chat Chat Thread
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next