Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

The Chat Chat Thread

Go down 
+7
Zormage
DarkRecon
blaze7734
Shen
Alek
GraffleFraff
Zielo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Every day I notice that a few people have been on the forums in the past 24 hours, and yet nothing is being posted or talked about. We should just make a thread and talk about whatever, so everyone can stop clicking the Informal icon in vain and getting nothing out of it.

Next poster, name some random topic thats interesting that we can all sit around and converse about. (if no new post is made in a day then Ill just do anything)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:47 pm

I'm looking forward to Mercedes, Demon Slayer and That Card guy. Razz
FOR NOW I SHALLS PLAY TERRARIA AND MINECRAFT WHILE I DO HOMEWORK.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Are cannoneer, merceddes, and demon slayer a branch of an already existing class, or are they their own thing all together?

This is going to sound so dorky, but im playing Fossil Fighters. Its this really cheepy DS game, the kind that arent even behind the cases at walmart. BUT, DONT JUDGE IT BASED ON ITS SECURITY LEVEL. THE GAME IS AWESOME. You revive fossils and fight with dinosuars and stuff. Yes, its basically a Pokemon ripoff, but the battling style is entirely different. Im actually playing 2 currently, I beat 1 months ago.

I also just got Scribblenauts, the game I wanted since the first time Omar mentioned it, like what, a year or more ago. I havent tried it yet though, im waiting until I finish Fossil Fighters. I also just got Sims today.

Well, im obviously the odd one out here. No big time Xbox or Playstation games for me.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Cannoneers are a branch of pirates, like brawlers (soon to be Super-Saiyans), and gunslingers (soon to be boat-less). Cannoneer starts out as a Mapler trying to get to Maple Island but ends up shipwrecked after a Balrog attacks a ship. He is then saved by a monkey who swam out to get him and ends up an a semi-abandoned island. On the island, he meets a former engineer of the Nautilus who has also been stranded at the island for quite some time after being commissioned by Kyrinn to make a new weapon for the Nautilus. After some searching, Cannoneer finds an ignition device to help light a giant cannon which sends him, the engineer, and the monkey to the Nautilus. From there on, he/she becomes a Cannoneer with the monkey fighting by his side.

Mercedes is the king/queen of the elves and is a dual-crossbow wielding class that fought alongside the other 5 heroes against the Black Mage. After the battle, he/she was sealed along with his/her village due to the Black Mage's curse which has now been broken centuries later and somehow ended up at level 10 when he/she was 200. However, his/her village is still frozen by the curse so he/she has to go fix it while fighting the Black Wings along the way. A new general of the Black Wings is introduced during the story, who calls herself Orchid, which you have to fight.

Demon Slayers are a scepter/blunt weapon wielding class that is part of the Resistance, which makes it the Warrior resistance class. Demon Slayer was a loyal member of the Black Mage's council but turned against him when the Black Mage killed the Demon Slayer's family. The Demon Slayer fights against the Black Mage for revenge but is unsuccessful and gets knocked out and wakes up centuries later to be found by J of the Resistance. The Demon Slayer then joins the Resistance to help extract his revenge on the Black Mage. Like Mercedes, he/she was lvl 200 but due to an energy extractor stealing all of his energy, he/she ended up at lvl 10. Another general of the Black Wings, along with Von Leon and Orchid, is introduced, calling himself Arkarium who looks like Voldemort only with hair, a nose, a floating body, and a slight beard (he even has a snake surrounding him). You fight him early in the story, but fight him later on PB/Empress Cygnus style in the Temple of Time to save the Goddess of Time, which the Demon Slayer helped weaken.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Ohhh, I remember cannoneers now. I think I saw a youtube video of them a while back.

So... a dual-crossbow class? Thats pretty badass. Im disappointed that the hunter legend didnt get to be some sort of druid or animal-morpher, but its still pretty cool.

Scepter? Is that a new weapon... or is that just what you call a polearm/staff?
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Yeah, did I also mention that Mercedes arrows are magic and you don't need actual crossbow arrows? Yeah, Mercedes basically have infinite ammo. They also get to mount unicorns (Let MLP references begin.)

Scepter is a special weapon for Demon Slayers, like Kataras for Dual Blades, but it's a blunt weapon really, just much cooler looking and much better overall.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:09 am

Ponies?
Thats it. Attention is caught. I think Ill have to try this Mercedes class.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Zielo wrote:
Ponies?
Thats it. Attention is caught. I think Ill have to try this Mercedes class.

Lmao, right? I was thinking the same thing. SOLD.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Helen, you're into MLP?!?!

On another note;
Im getting a chameleon this Christmas.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:52 pm

UH NO. He said unicorns. I love unicorns. Totally un-mylittlepony-related.

Why do you know what you're getting for Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:34 am

The only explanation is Angie and Santa are friends with benefits.

(I tried watching that movie 'Friends with Benefits' and it was the stupidest shit ive ever seen, the script was soooo bad oh my god i couldn't sit through it all and ive sat through some shitty ass movies. It was worth seeing mila kunis's ass though)
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:42 am

Omar knows me.

Im buying one with the Christmas money my grandma sends every year. Its going to be pretty pricy, what with the cage and accessories (the chameleon itself is 100 dollars), and its going to take some dedication because their pretty high-maintenance pets, but I think it will be worth it in the end.
What better pet for an artist to have than one that can change into every freakin color of the spectrum at will?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:28 am

I saved up all my tips for weeks thinking I was going to get a tattoo with it. No, never happened. I never spend my money on what I plan to. Food is just too delicious.

Nobody liked friends with benefits, everyone redboxed it forMila Kunis and Justin Timberlake. It was just too much sexy in one movie, no one could resist.

If you want a less traditional one I recommend the Beginners, although beware, at parts it's a little too much (I cried in the theatre like a baby. It looked really bad too because I went by myself. Yeah... that girl). The humor is a little morbid, the chemistry between the main characters is realistic, but there's no nudity. Or if you don't want to watch something like that at all, I thought the Devil's Double was the shit. /movie recommendations

Last edited by GraffleFraff on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:19 am

-Takes note on what to watch on vacations-
Right now the list so far is finishing all the seasons I have in DVD of Dr. House, finish Evangelion, Finish Soul Eater, keep watching Naruto every Thursday and probably start and finish FMA (never really watched it formally)

Yeaahhh... I'm pretty much saving for a new TV. It is impossible to play properly any game in my big black box of doom @-@Everything looks blurry and you can hardly read any words on wide screen only games :/

Also, I might start some projects to save up some money for the univ. My dad haves some PC cases with some parts, so I'm going to build some simple PC and sell them for around $100 maybe a bit less. But let me tell you, that might be a good source of money Razz it won't obviously be your gaming rig, but it will be a nice computer for surfing the inter-webs and doing Homework :3 probably some random games too.

And to finish, I'm going to finish "practicing" driving. I already know how to, but my dad insists I need to practice TONS more ¬¬ But anyway, if that's going to help transport myself in the future year, so be it.

P.S: I still need to do "That" with Flash. @-@
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:20 am

Alek, can I just comment on how much your English has improved since I first met you. You're awesome.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:15 am

Lolz. :3 Thanks Helen. Very Happy I've kind of noticed too @-@ The other day I was reading an old post and noticed lots of weird parts and I was like: WTF?! How did I write this?!

I've been talking a lot in Mumble with they guys I play Minecraft with. :3 That actually helps Razz We should host a vent/mumble/Skype or Something. Might be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:46 pm

A tattoo? Eww. I never planned on getting one of those. Im too much of a wuss. I dont even have my ears pierced, never have.

The Beginners sounds like something I might like, so I may consider seeing it.

Yeah... Alek. You know its bad when someone who self-taught themself how to speak and write in English has better grammar and spelling than a good population of the US. Or at least, my school. Its rare to find a literate person at my school.

Im watching Soul Eater too, still trying to finish it. Ive been taking anime-watching pretty slow lately. Actually... Ive been limiting my computer time down a lot, lately. I guess thats a good thing.

And driving... phah. Im going to be really delayed when it comes to driving. Most 16-year-olds have driven for practice at least once before, I never have (unless you want to count backing up and going forward for five seconds driving). Most people my age also know the basics of driving and rules of the road, I dont know a single thing. A good portion already have their permit and whatnot. Im completely clueless when it comes to driving. Im so bad that I still get panicky when I have to cross a parking lot on my bike on a busy day like Black Friday. My parents have never encouraged it, if anything they discourage it, so I just never thought about it.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:52 pm

I see illiterate people all the time, it's really bad if you start going to other forums and -god forbid- fanfiction.net. Some of the spelling and grammar is horrible on that site, makes me lose hope for all humanity.

Soul Eater, the manga is much better than the anime, which is usually the case for most manga-based anime series, except for Case Closed.

I remember getting my license, failed the test once, then barely passed the second, but I apparently got the harshest grader in the state so I consider it a massive accomplishment.

Right now, I've got a big project due tomorrow for AP Statistics, and I have to study for a two tests, one in AP Macroeconomics, another in BC Calculus. Friday I'm going to a school-sponsored field trip to NYC and once we get there, we're basically let off our leashes and allowed to roam free in Manhattan, provided we get back to our bus in time and don't get arrested or killed.

Yeah, busy days ahead.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Girl, if the only reason your ears aren't pierced is because you're afraid of it hurting, I swear to god it doesn't hurt at all. I've gotten my cartilage pierced in addition to my lobes, and I honestly didn't know when the piercer was done either time because I didn't feel the needle. Also, in my opinion tattoos don't hurt as bad as people hype, so don't let the pain factor stop you if you have something in mind.

I got my license the first day it was legal for me to have one. I didn't drive regularly though until a year ago, and I'm like you Angie where I get panicky when there are a lot of people around. It just takes time, I think? I hope to live in a city one day and just walk everywhere.

Bro, what are you planning on studying in college? Your HS schedule is intense, I hope you're going into business or engineering or something math related. Also, can I come to NYC with you D: ? I promise I'm not creepy.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:47 pm

That's not even half of my schedule. I'm also taking an AP English course, a College-level Accounting course, a half semester AP Comparative Government course and an AP Microeconomics course. And that's only this year. I took AP chemistry last year as well as AP US history and another AP English course. As for what I'm going to major in, I have no freaking clue.

Unless you live in the NY area, you probably can't get on. Besides, it be weird if me, you and a bunch of my friends walked into the museum of sex in a group right? (we are not actually going there, but one of my friends suggested it. Hell, I'm not sure it's a real museum and I don't want to look it up!)
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Well, its not just me being afraid of it hurting. I was just never interested in the all around idea of having it done. I mean, I have no real reason to wear earrings. I imagine them being a huge ass nuisance and getting them caught in my hair 24/7, because my hair tends to get caught in anything that gets remotely near it. Not only that, but you have to worry about the piercings closing up, too. It just sounds unappealing to me.
As for tattoos, lol, I really have no ambition to get one of those either. And if I did, it would probably be something that I designed myself or something that I REALLY thought was worth permanently engraving on my skin.

Man. What is it with you people in over-achieving?! Like just about ALL of you have taken honors or AP classes or just something that gets you ready for college. I feel so unprepared. Leave it to the one from Louisiana to be the least educated, lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:38 pm

I'm Asian, I'm forced to overachieve from birth.

Then again, I rarely put any effort into things so...

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:40 am

You only have to worry about them closing up for the first year, and then after that they are permanent. Also, I used to think they weren't fun until I found out they have like... non girly earrings.

It wouldn't be weird to go in the Sex Museum, and yes it exists. You couldn't go though, I'm pretty sure you have to be 18. Also, you still don't register as Asian to me.

I promised my mom I'd only take max 3 AP courses a year, a recommendation I'm glad I took. I was never particularly driven towards them, I more or less felt like I had to take them because counselors make it sound like if you don't take them you won't get into a good school. Don't take it the wrong way Angie, I know a lot of people who didn't take any AP classes that got into great schools. I know a lot of people that didn't do well in HS and went to community college, and then graduated from there to go on to great schools. Who you are and what you take in HS doesn't decide your future.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:50 am

Damn dude your schedule really is intense, but then again you are probably a lot smarter than me so you can probably handle it.... Your school sounds really similar to mine actually. We just had some kids from DECA (a business club that im technically in but never go to any meetings) get back from new york last week. And angie, taking AP and honors classes dont mean anything, the real reason im taking them is to be with my friends since ive been in honors classes since middle school. The amount of work i deal with on a daily basis is not worth it at all and its ruining high school for me.

I procrastinated getting my permit, which made it so i had to wait 6 months after my birthday to get my license which sucked. I absolutely love driving, especially with my parent's mazda6. It might just be because im a boy and its programmed into my head but i dont know. I understand your fear of driving though, there are some people in my family that don't have the nerves to drive so they dont, or they just straight up dont want to. I recommend just easing in to it. If you are good at video games chances are you have good reflexes and can respond quicker than you think to whatever, so just try an open parking lot until you are ready to go on the roads. And if you wake up early on a sunday nobody is on the road so thats a good time.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:09 am

Bryan likes driving too. In HS, one of the big bonuses of dating Bryan was that he had a car and liked driving (not that that was the reason I was with him). Never asked my mom for a ride ever again. Omar, use that to your benefit. Angie, marry someone who will drive you everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Ima get hella bitches when i get my car then, but at my school pretty much everyone drives once they are a junior, the bus is for underclassmen and scrubs... and people like me whos parents make car buying incredibly difficult
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Chat Thread   The Chat Chat Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chat Chat Thread
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next