Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Have you done the thing above you?

Go down 
+5
Alek
blaze7734
Ragafa
GraffleFraff
Shen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

I keep checking this forum, because its second nature now, as soon as i get bored i click on my favorites and this is the first thing thats on it. But nobody is posting anymore. Soooooooo. To play this game look at the post above you, answer if you have done it or not, and then think of something else for the next person who posts to answer.

Have you ever fallen out of your chair at school?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Depends on what you mean by cheating... I've never cheated off someone else, but I can't say the same for the reverse...

Have you ever had a "It's not what it looks like" moment?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:19 pm

YES, TOO MANY TIMES. I was at my friends house the other day, and they wanted to see the scar that was on my back from the surgery, so i lifted up my shirt and this is basically what the positions were. I was standing next to my friends bed shirt lifted all the way up. my friend was lying on his side with his hand lifting up his head in a seductive position and my other friend was sitting on the bed criss crossed touching my back. Then his mom walks, all of our balls drop, and there is an awkward silence for about 10 seconds before his mom says what she came in to say, and then we started laughing and were trying to hold it in because his mom was still in the room... good times

Have you ever performed on stage or spoken to a big group of people (school band doesnt count)
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Well, I once took piano lessons in the summer and I had to play in show to conclude the course. Not the big stuff though =P I didn't really learn much about it since I was like 5-6 years old, I could varely control my hands and know which key was which note xD

Have you ever been forced to read a finances / money management book by your parents?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Nope. My parents do more of a learn by doing approach.

Have you ever been in LOVE? =]
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Not really, and not looking forward to it at the moment. I don't feel that it is that important right now, it'll come when the time is right.

Have you ever been on board of a military ship in real life?
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm

No, but I'm tempted to do so.

Have you ever met someone famous?
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Well I met Guillermo Perez, who won the golden medal in the last Olympic games in Tae Kwon Do

Have you ever acted like an emo? (not as a joke, but almost serious)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Er no... i know everyone goes through phases, but the only thing i did was tried to grow long hair because everyone was doing it, but my hair is so thick it turned into an afro and i looked like a retard looking back at it.

Have you ever tried to learn how to dance
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:01 am

I took tap, jazz, and ballet for a long time. Sometimes I mimic rap videos so I won't look so stupid at the club?

Have you ever seen a ghost?
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Yes, but only a glimpse. I was playing Twilight Princess in the NGC since I had no Wii, I turned to the staircase (since it was to my left), and this dark shadow passed HELL A FAST. I didn't went out of that room until my parents came home... hehe

Have you ever won a raffle?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Heck no, I never win those things, im so unlucky. Im always like one number away, once I had ticket 605 or something and 606 gets called. Ive also had a friend that was standing right next to me win a raffle.

Also, to the ghost thing, I've seen ceiling fan chains just start moving out of nowhere for no reason at all...

Have you ever been into something really girly or kiddy that you wouldn't normally want the public to know about?

Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:01 am

... My little Pony. Guilty pleasure I'm afraid. I just can't stand how adorable Fluttershy is, or how awesome Rainbow Dash is, or AppleJack's Loyalty, FFFT WANT ME SOME OF THAT. -fangasm-

Have you ever herped so hard that you derped? (I'm keeping this up)
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 1733

Have you ever found something disgusting in the food of a restaurant that wasn't supposed to be there? (i.e. hair, gum, chicken heads)

Last edited by Kevintasta on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:45 am

Lol, you seriously should have waited for Larz to answer that one.

Other than hair.... no. Ive heard of the thing where a kid found an entire chicken head in his nuggets at McDonalds before though.

And its okay Kish, we can be ponylove buddies <3

Spoiler:

Have you ever tried to "reach the moon" when you were a kid?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 am

Uhm, I'm sorry... why did you add the as a kid bit. Totally still do that.

Have you ever forgot to feed you pet?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Considering that I currently have 6 pets at my house (Queso, my kitten Tuxie, Dylans kitten Jasper, the two ferrets, and my dog Daisy) Im pretty used to feeding a zoo by now so its not too hard to remember.
My mom feeds the dog though. I get everything else especially since my parents hate cats and don't care for the ferrets. The only thing I sometimes forget to do is give water to the ferrets, because it goes down so fast. Should really get bigger bottles.

Have you ever tried a cigarette? (don't remember if this was asked already)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:08 pm

I'm a smoker, but I've been trying to gradually quit, yet I'm still lazy to buy filters and papers (so I can roll my own cigarettes) so I decided to buy a pipe, I feel so classy when I smoke now.

Have you ever seen a building implosion?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 am

Yeah, my mom was an engineer for the state department, and part of her teams' job was to build a building that wouldn't collapse in the event of an implosion. She showed me a video of them testing it in New Mexico.

Have you ever written an angry letter to an establishment for any reason?
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:02 pm

I haven't but my mom did to McDonalds. There was this time that we went to eat there, and the place was al dirty and the service was really bad that day x-x mom sent a complaint via interwebz and we never returned...

Have you ever seen someone strip? (BLAME DRUNK BLONDIES IN THE BEACH)
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Not sure if this counts, but at camp this summer, we all were assigned different team leaders, mostly separated by boys and girls. The girls made their team leader a shirt with her name on it, so the guy leader, Casey, jokingly got angry about how we didn't do anything.

So the next day, there's this guy named Dort (unfortunate naming). We're practicing speeches (debate camp) and he gets chosen to go up. About halfway through the speech, he takes off his shirt to reveal "TEAM CASEY" written in pen on his torso and yells "I'M ON YOUR SIDE, CASEY".

Needless to say, the guys won.

Have you ever felt like you've traveled back in time or something similar?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 am

I constantly have these little illusion/ hallucinations around the place.
Sometimes when I tell Jessica, she widens her eyes and says that sounds just like one of her earliest memories, then gives me her side, she thinks that I'm seeing things I will have done in the past after I travel back in time from the future.
Does that count?

Have you ever broken a ticket to a show so much that you couldn't use it anymore?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 pm

No, I treat my tickets like they're the golden ones from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. If I buy a ticket for anything, there's no way I'm going to let it get fucked up.

Have you ever had a bonfire?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Ragafa wrote:
I constantly have these little illusion/ hallucinations around the place.
Sometimes when I tell Jessica, she widens her eyes and says that sounds just like one of her earliest memories, then gives me her side, she thinks that I'm seeing things I will have done in the past after I travel back in time from the future.
Does that count?

Dude, not trying to make fun of you or anything, but I don't know if thats really considered "normal" in a good way. Brandon did something like that, he had these constant heavy deja'vu feelings, and turns out they were seizures and they kept getting worse and worse, and it turned into epilepsy. What's even freakier.... Brandon was also diabetic too. Even worse is that it happened around the time we broke up, which made me feel even more terrible about it. I would seriously consider getting that checked out if I were you. Just coming from a friend...

To the question:

I haven't hosted a bonfire before, but I've been to many. Being a country state we tend to like to set things on fire and watch them burn. Not necessarily dancing like a cult around them or anything...(unless you're drunk) more like everyone has some rice and gravy and sits there on a log watching flames engulf twigs. Sometimes there might be country music and drinking for the hicks but thats about it.

Have you ever been canoeing/kayaking?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 am

@Angie i don't think what he described was nearly as severe as what you were talking about

No i have never been canoeing

ANYWAYS, I HEREBY END THIS GAME. I THINK 17 PAGES IS FAR ENOUGH AND I HONESTLY CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE. Why dont we change it to movies, like i name a movie and then you say yes or no to having watched it. It might give us some ideas of what to watch. Ima start it off now:

THE LION KING
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:34 am

I got checked out years ago, including late last year when Jessica was getting worried about the same thing, both times they said it's just a kind of schizophrenia apparently, which was odd, but explains a lot.

FINALLY MY GOD, I can never think of anything to ask, only answers, so I end up not asking anything...

And Angie, did you draw your dp? I just saw it on memebase and spazzed.

back on topic.
Yes, you don't have a childhood if you didn't.

PAN'S LABYRINTH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you done the thing above you?
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next