Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Have you done the thing above you?

Go down 
+5
Alek
blaze7734
Ragafa
GraffleFraff
Shen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

I keep checking this forum, because its second nature now, as soon as i get bored i click on my favorites and this is the first thing thats on it. But nobody is posting anymore. Soooooooo. To play this game look at the post above you, answer if you have done it or not, and then think of something else for the next person who posts to answer.

Have you ever fallen out of your chair at school?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Nope. My brother did though. We had dial-up when that whole craze was happening, so even if I wanted to, I would've had a hard time with it.

Have you ever been surfing?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:04 am

I was given the chance at camp but didn't go BECAUSE I'M A PUSSY and I'm lazy.

Have you ever missed the bus and simply just decided to not go to school that day just because you ceebs waiting for the next one?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:42 am

(I would have expected Kish to go surfing at least once considering where he lives...)

Lol Kish, I guess another aussie/american thing. We have school buses, and once we miss it, theres not going to be another one coming back. We either have to get our parents to drive us or those of us that have a license can drive ourselves.

But as for the question, yes, I've done that so many times. Half of the reason is because my parents car is crappy and broken half the time, so even if I wanted to go to school that day, I might not be able to. I would be saying yay to that but that actually sucks because I might fail this year due to my amount of absences.

Have you ever popped a helium balloon and sucked in the helium through the hole to make your voice all squeaky?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Yeah, but my voice is so deep and lucious its just like i have a normal voice when i inhale helium

Are you going to play maple this summer... wait thats not something you have done..

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT PLAYING MAPLESTORY THIS SUMMER?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:32 am

No, I have work and school. I uninstalled it from my computer about a month or two ago.

Have you ever put metal in a microwave?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:13 pm

I used to leave my silverware on the plate and put it in the microwave all the time when I was a kid. Nothing ever happened though.

Have you ever put soap in a microwave? If not, you should try it.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:58 pm

o_o
Looks like cream filling and nope

Have you ever played 4 or more games simultaneously at once
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Yes, I've played 5 at once. It was epic.

Have you ever popularized a word or phrase within your group of friends? For example, I introduced "Bring on the trumpets!" to my friends and it became an instant hit. Now we say it whenever we can.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:45 pm

My entire english class uses the word blurf as a curse word. It wasn't induced by me though, just thought it was something i'd share. Im not really good at that making up things like that on the spot.

Have you ever ridden on a motercycle, either in back with someone or by yourself?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:09 pm

No, motorcycles scare the shit out of me. Honestly, I almost think they should be illegal, they're that dangerous. Not only to the cyclist themselves, but also to surrounding drivers. My friend is determined to hook-up with a biker though.

Have you ever been kicked out of a store, for any reason other than they were closing.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:56 am

Yes, McDonald's. We had a party there, someone brought vodka.

Have you ever fallen over yourself and somehow managed to cover it so well people were impressed?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Yeah, no. When I fall I always look like a jackass.

Have you ever held a gun?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Yes, my cousin dragged me out and we got our license together. Changes absolutely nothing about how I feel about guns.

Have you ever realized no one else is posting?
Have you ever had so much of a craving that you left school/work just to go get it?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Err... no. I cant just walk off school campus like that. Especially with my amazingly PERFECT attendance record. (that was sarcasm, in case no one caught it)

Have you ever actually over-achieved on a school project and NOT just blow it off until the last night bullshitting the work as if you've been diligently working on it for weeks? (like I am right now)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:48 pm

You mean pretty much everyone senior year? No.
Although this one time, in media... ;D
I did the work. Found out it was due in 4 weeks, did nothing but pokemon for the next 34 hours.

Have you ever tried to say M with your mouth open?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:44 am

No, but I did just try it and hysterically failed.

Have you ever given something to a little kid because you felt generous? (candy, money/loose change, some toy)

(your parents donating to Toys for Tots does not count)
(.....Halloween doesn't count either)
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:59 pm

mmmmm o-o
ive given food to high schoolers who act like little kids does that count Very Happy

Have you ever tricked a animal into running into a wall?

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Yeah. My cat when we first got it went ape shit for string.

Have you ever baked a cake entirely from scratch?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:15 pm

No, I can't recreate the universe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc

Have you ever pooped in a place other than your house and didn't have any toilet paper?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Uhhh.... thankfully no?

Have you ever kept an injured wild animal (and either did or didn't release it later) because you felt sorry for it?
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Nope, Im not the one of that kind ^^''

Have you ever thought abut our existence?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:51 am

Yes lol, i think everyone has

Have you ever had fast food for all 3 meals of the day?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:37 am

Yeah, when I went on a cross-country road trip, it sort of was the only option that our budget could manage. Although, it was more like 2 1/2 meals because I can't stand breakfast, and only went for hash-browns.

Have you ever had a legit collection of something?
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:07 pm

nope, most of the things i collect in real life arent much of a collection :S

Have you ever gotten into a fight before :S
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:20 am

Didn't we ask this one already? Meh... well no I haven't. Well, not physically anyway.
Also, about the collection one; yes, I do have a pretty legit collection. My pokemon merchandise. Thats all I need to say.

Have you ever done something artistic or creative that you turned out to be actually proud of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you done the thing above you?
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next