Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Have you done the thing above you?

Go down 
+5
Alek
blaze7734
Ragafa
GraffleFraff
Shen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

I keep checking this forum, because its second nature now, as soon as i get bored i click on my favorites and this is the first thing thats on it. But nobody is posting anymore. Soooooooo. To play this game look at the post above you, answer if you have done it or not, and then think of something else for the next person who posts to answer.

Have you ever fallen out of your chair at school?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:57 am

That happens to me all the time actually. I'm turning into my father, I can't stay awake in movies anymore.

Ever find a hair, tooth, etc that wasn't yours in your food at a restaurant?
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Yes, I gag a little inside.

Have you ever been hit somewhere you don't want to be hit?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Depending what you mean by that... You were probably expecting a guy to answer. But I guess my answer counts.

I was at least 11 and I was on the see-saw with this very obese black girl. She jumped off while I was in mid air, and I came crashing down. Im no guy, but my crotch hurt for a week after that.

(also, to that movie question; whether I like it or not, I fall asleep to almost any movie that isn't a cartoon now...)

Have you ever known that a fictional holiday character wasn't real before you were at least 5? (Santa claus, Easter bunny, etc)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:47 am

I knew all that shit was fake once my parents told me that the reindeer food they gave preschoolers went away because of the wind. But i dont celebrate christmas so it was not that traumatizing.

Have you ever jumped off of something really high up? (a cliff, building, etc)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:41 am

Yes, when I was young I climbed onto my mum's car to climb onto this unreachable branch, after climbing that I walked up and over the garage, to the second floor, slipped slid down the roof and fell into the pool. It was awesome.

Have you ever planned an elaborate prank only for it to backfire?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Mmm. Not that I know of. I'm not really the pranking type.

Have you ever eaten a bug?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:02 pm

No. Watched a kid eat 7 cicadas though for $10 while we were waiting for the late bus. Woo, high school.

Have you ever gotten food poisoning?
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Nope, though i have eaten so much i felt like my stomach was gonna burst Razz

Yeah i ment 2 liter Razz woops

Have you ever mistaken something for food and ate it?
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Not me, but my friend found small chocolate covered raisins on the floor, only that they weren't chocolate covered raisins.

Have you ever been stuck somewhere you don't want to be?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 pm

What what what what what what what. Your friend found "chocolate covered raisins" ON THE FLOOR, and still ate them? I'm sorry, he deserved what came to him.

Of course. The DMV. Nobody wants to be in that hell-hole.

Have you ever done anything illegal?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:32 pm

When I was 15, I let my beard grow out as much as I could, after about a month or two, I cleaned it up and made it look like I was shaggy, wore older clothes such such, I then went to a bar and worked there as a bass player for about 3 months.
Best money I've ever made ;D
I got caught out when I shaved for my brother's wedding, the bartender was new and requested ID, didn't bring any.

Have you ever did a pooh on an airplane or a cross county bus?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:20 am

I've been on literally over 20 airplanes in my life, most back and fourth to Seattle, and I can safely say no, I never have.

Have you ever been dared to do something in front of a crowd for money? (similar to Helens cicada kid story...)
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 pm

nope,I dont play truth or dare.............itsa stupid D:

Have you ever had high expectations for a game only it ending up disappointing?
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:36 pm

MvC3, and Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, that's all I have to say.

Have you ever wished you where somewhere else than here?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:00 pm

MVC3 was bad? Everyone said it was AMAZING. I didn't buy it though, I haven't had time for it. Still pluggin' at LB2.

By here, do you mean Earth? Because yes, I would much rather be in the digital world with my digimon, or maybe KH, FMA, HP, Star Wars, etc. If by here you mean my current location, yes and no. I like DC, but I prefer warmer weather, and the government here grinds my nerves. But I realize that if I lived in another country, I probably would find their government equally as incompetent. Regardless, I didn't grow up here, and so it's never felt like home... so yeah, I often wish I lived somewhere else. This was a long-winded answer, I apologize.

Have you ever eaten cat/dog food? (Angie, you can NOT answer this question, because everyone already knows your answer. F3)
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:22 pm

GO AWAY HELEN
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:04 am

No but i have eaten fish food. Its salty.

Have you ever shot a real gun?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:00 pm

I thought that was funny too. Love you Angieeee. I want to talk to you actually... we've been looking into getting a puppy, small to medium in size, and we don't know what to look for. We were going to get a cat, but it's too soon after Pumpkin.

No, not a real gun. I've never even held a real gun.

Have you ever had a stalker?

Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Shen wrote:
Angie might appreciate this: http://www.dorkly.com/article/13469/irl-pokemon-the-problem-with-rare-candy

RANDOMARANOMDAONRAMD

I NEEDS NOW D:
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:05 am

Yes, one of my exes stalked me for a few weeks, after said weeks, we were suddenly good friends and I found myself introducing her to her current boyfriend of now 2 years.

Has an animal ever literally destroyed your homework and you decided to tell the truth?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Nope, but one time my cat scratched through my posterboard for a project, fortunately i had two. Speaking of sabotage of homework. Check this out, possibly the greatest idea ever http://neddyy.net/docs/

Have you ever gotten into a fight (physical) with someone?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Thanks for that link. I will be using that in the near future.

Not a fight no. I took a punch from a girl once though, in the stomach. Hurt really bad, and I'm still not really sure why she did it. I do however know, that I didn't retaliate because I knew that bitch could easily whop my ass.

Have you ever spent months saving for something, and then finally got it?
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Yes, a ticket to a Linkin Park concert in Madison Square Garden back in February. It was epic.

On that note, have you ever been to a concert for a band, and if yes, who?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Quote :
Angie might appreciate this: http://www.dorkly.com/article/13469/irl-pokemon-the-problem-with-rare-candy

RANDOMARANOMDAONRAMD

Thank you Omar. I needed this. Harharharhar

Quote :
I thought that was funny too. Love you Angieeee. I want to talk to you actually... we've been looking into getting a puppy, small to medium in size, and we don't know what to look for. We were going to get a cat, but it's too soon after Pumpkin.

Alrighty, I'll message you. I might be able to give you some pointers on what kind of dog to get.

I may as well take this opportunity to mention that Chi, Dylans cat, is about to have Queso's kittens. We brought her to the vet about a week ago and they said she was at least 55/61 days pregnant. She can explode with kitten confetti any day by now. Its kinda cute actually, her belly is so huge and I can feel the kittens move inside of her (Dylan is grossed out by this)
Its actually kinda inspired me to be a vet. Ive been studying kitten birth for a few weeks and I know what to do if something goes wrong, or how to help Chi out if she gets overwhelmed and tired. (wearing gloves of course- RINGWORRRMMM)
I dunno though, its just something that I've been thinking about.

Quote :
Nope, but one time my cat scratched through my posterboard for a project, fortunately i had two. Speaking of sabotage of homework. Check this out, possibly the greatest idea ever http://neddyy.net/docs/

BOOKMARKED.

Quote :
Have you ever spent months saving for something, and then finally got it?

I felt like I just had to make a comment to this, because I remember clearly and maybe you guys do too about what I was trying to save my money for about a year or two back.
Spoiler:

And finally, (sorry for the ginormous post- I have been away from the internet for a few days)

Quote :
On that note, have you ever been to a concert for a band, and if yes, who?

Well I hate to be the boring person to answer this question, but no I have not been to a band concert. Dylan went to a Tool concert (10,000 Days) in 2006 though.

Have you ever gone scuba diving?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you done the thing above you?   Have you done the thing above you? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you done the thing above you?
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next