Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Pokemon - Fifth generation

Go down 
+4
Kevintasta
blaze7734
Jando
Zielo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:26 am

First topic message reminder :

This is for you, Helen <3

As said in Serebii,

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

"New Pokémon Game in 2010
The official site has just updated with some details stating that a brand new Pokémon game series, perhaps a fifth generation is scheduled for release on the Nintendo DS in 2010 in Japan. Further details on this game series have yet to be announced but the site has stated that it will be an RPG and the press release hinted that new Pokémon were in it. Will this series be a brand new series or the beginning of the fifth generation? We'll bring more as and when Nintendo releases information"

So, most likely, new pokemon and a whole new entire line of 5th generation pokemon will be coming soon.

What sorts of new pokemanz would you like to see? Any preforms/evolutions of already existing ones, or just purely made up ones? What kind of animals are they still missing =o
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:13 am

Ragafa wrote:

DIGIMON FOREVER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aslgkjdfslkdr
YES! YOU DA MAN!
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 am

-stills deiciding and finding a Digimon game-
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Even the show is better.
They do that cool introduction for digimon, in pokemon you hear them scream it out or ash uses the pokedex...
LAME
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Ragafa wrote:
Even the show is better.
They do that cool introduction for digimon, in pokemon you hear them scream it out or ash uses the pokedex...
LAME

Indeed =P and I just whatched one of the 4th season episodes x3 DIGI SPIRIT! O:< -kewl trans- Pkemon.. u got PWNED Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:34 pm

They dont even make digimon stuff anymore ):
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Yeah, really the reason Pokemon is a lot more popular is just because its more marketable, because they were able to have better cards, video games, and collectibles. But if you look solely at just the series, Digimon totally rapes Pokemon in awesomeness because in general its plot is more interesting and the characters are more complex and relatable. It was short but sweet. This is all opinion btw, you could probably argue it either way, but to me, Digimon was the most epic show.

p.s. Digimon are the champions. Pokemon want to be the very best. Even the theme songs say it.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:49 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
p.s. Digimon are the champions. Pokemon want to be the very best. Even the theme songs say it.

Taht ^^
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Since we're on the subject of digimon, can somone explain to me wth is up with the Renomon hype on youtube?
I dun get it e_O
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:16 pm

No idea Larz o-o'' HELEN TIME TO ANSWER! :3
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:29 pm

I wouldn't know, I don't follow trends on youtube. I spend most of my time on there watching raccoons, as sad as that is.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:34 pm

Dont be sad helen all i watch are TF2 videos....and bunnies
:X
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 pm

o-o'' I just watch WHATEVER comes to my mind
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Oh I watch bunnies too. And also, videos of kittens just.... being kittens. But thanks man, for having my back! I knew I couldn't be the only one!
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:57 pm

Whatever... Imma lay on the ground again......
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:10 am

uhh
yes.
When Digimon wasn't being updated anymore, it became legend...
Since Pokemon has been on for way too long, it's become like a really old person that doesn't like anyone. Everyone wants them to die already.

Quote :
This is all opinion btw, you could probably argue it either way, but to me, Digimon was the most epic show.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:35 am

Pokemon games > Digimon anime > pokemon anime
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:57 am

i might agree with jandos statement if i saw the digimon anime. maybe ill watch it some day after my pokemon marathons to see what all this fuss over it is about and to determine if what you all say is true or not.
currently just watched the second pokemon movie and im on ep 108 in the orange islands =O
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:38 am

The digimons pwns pokemon in everyway possible. Better animations, better characters, better monsters, better storyline and most of all better fights. Also better evolutions. Yes deep down I am a digimon fanatic. I love the movie.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:47 am

i really dont like the evolutions... most of them look all savage and mean. some of the normal ones are semi cute though.
same with ALL of yugioh monsters.. they all look ridiculously retarded. now, digimon is one thing. but if i ever see ANY ONE OF YOU say ANYTHINGGGG about ever being a fan of yugioh, i will personally buy a one way ticket to wherever you live and KILLLLL YOOUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:54 am

I love yugioh
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:00 am

i sure do hope you are joking
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:03 am

I'm not. I think it an epic show. Everytime I watch it makes me wanna play the gba version of yugioh.

GX is way better. Which reminds me that I haven't finished watching it 0-0
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:19 am

I used to like bakugan, I watched an episode from boredom and kept watching...
Yugioh was blegh
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:34 am

ewww bakugon.... have lost all respect for you guy's choice in anime now.....
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:22 am

mind you that last time i watched Yugioh was before I start to play maple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon - Fifth generation
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next