Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Pokemon - Fifth generation

Go down 
+4
Kevintasta
blaze7734
Jando
Zielo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:26 am

First topic message reminder :

This is for you, Helen <3

As said in Serebii,

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

"New Pokémon Game in 2010
The official site has just updated with some details stating that a brand new Pokémon game series, perhaps a fifth generation is scheduled for release on the Nintendo DS in 2010 in Japan. Further details on this game series have yet to be announced but the site has stated that it will be an RPG and the press release hinted that new Pokémon were in it. Will this series be a brand new series or the beginning of the fifth generation? We'll bring more as and when Nintendo releases information"

So, most likely, new pokemon and a whole new entire line of 5th generation pokemon will be coming soon.

What sorts of new pokemanz would you like to see? Any preforms/evolutions of already existing ones, or just purely made up ones? What kind of animals are they still missing =o
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:16 am

Lol I almost freaked because i thought it was a fire type too. i had your same reaction
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:39 am

lol. I like the pokemon. Hate the first form, but the second form is awesome looking. Depending on its stats and attacks learnt this might earn a spot in my top 10. I hope its like Lucario and is a legendary wannabe.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Even before you said that I thought it was going to be a lucario equivalent, and also when they had just the silhouette i thought it looked kind of like a zangoose evo
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:09 pm

same.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:47 pm

o-o''
-lay on floor to rest-
DARN TOO MUCH HOMEWROK THAT I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO ANSWER POSTS D:
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:51 pm

I wish we had like a 12 year old on the forums again. That way, if they ever needed homework help, it would be easy enough to where I could even help them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Fifth generation   Pokemon - Fifth generation - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon - Fifth generation
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5