Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]

Go down 
+2
Ragafa
Shen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, first of all, no GPQ this week, for obvious reasons.

And because of those 'obvious reasons', we need to start recruiting. I have 2 (or 3) smegas from the last time i bought them to use especially for recruitment. We thought of the idea of doing an event to get people to come, instead of just smegaing R>Informal. There were flaws in each idea, so i really dont have any other ideas, so if you have any please share. But im just going to block out some time (7-8PM EST) for recruiting people. I want everyone that can show up, to show up. We shall refer to this as the Recruitment Party. Why am i talking like kevin. ANYWAYS. Lets bring this guild back to life and get to recruiting, Please show up, we dont need to lower this guilds self esteem anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:26 am

Zielo wrote:
oh yeah, and these people have the HUGEST monitor ive ever seen. i think its like 3 in a half feet by 2 feet, literally. thats about the size of a plasma TV

A random post from a random women
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:03 am

Lol Jndow x3
and yeah its Preatty Impressive the size of that Thing O_O
-steals the Monitor-TVsized :3-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2