Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]

Go down 
+2
Ragafa
Shen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Ok, first of all, no GPQ this week, for obvious reasons.

And because of those 'obvious reasons', we need to start recruiting. I have 2 (or 3) smegas from the last time i bought them to use especially for recruitment. We thought of the idea of doing an event to get people to come, instead of just smegaing R>Informal. There were flaws in each idea, so i really dont have any other ideas, so if you have any please share. But im just going to block out some time (7-8PM EST) for recruiting people. I want everyone that can show up, to show up. We shall refer to this as the Recruitment Party. Why am i talking like kevin. ANYWAYS. Lets bring this guild back to life and get to recruiting, Please show up, we dont need to lower this guilds self esteem anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:32 pm

what was the event? D:
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:58 pm

-gets ready to get ON on saturday :3-
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:37 pm

-what the hell-
i guess i can spare a saterday.
but what time exactly?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:18 am

blaze7734 wrote:
-what the hell-
but what time exactly?

I guess there are misconceptions when i dont do the Who, what, where, when thing, i knew it didnt feel right leaving it out...

WHO: Members of Informal AND Formal (ill try to smega for both)
WHAT: Recruitment Party
WHERE: Channel 5 FM
WHEN: 7PM EST

If you are running a little late dont worry, but i dont want you there as soon as possible. I think if everyone meets the new members right when they join, they will be more inclined to stay and be active. and Instead of advertising that we are talkative and do events, lets advertise about this website, i think thats the reason this guild has been successful, because of this website, so if we get people that like using forums to the guild right from the beginning, we should build up pretty nicely. (this was my master plan)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:58 am

Shen wrote:
blaze7734 wrote:
-what the hell-
but what time exactly?

I guess there are misconceptions when i dont do the Who, what, where, when thing, i knew it didnt feel right leaving it out...

WHO: Members of Informal AND Formal (ill try to smega for both)
WHAT: Recruitment Party
WHERE: Channel 5 FM
WHEN: 7PM EST

If you are running a little late dont worry, but i dont want you there as soon as possible. I think if everyone meets the new members right when they join, they will be more inclined to stay and be active. and Instead of advertising that we are talkative and do events, lets advertise about this website, i think thats the reason this guild has been successful, because of this website, so if we get people that like using forums to the guild right from the beginning, we should build up pretty nicely. (this was my master plan)

This.

I won't be able to make it due to work.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:08 am

What time is that in the big OZ? o-o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:17 am

7pm EST = 11am AEST. I'm working from 11:30am till 3pm. I gotta leave when it starts.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:21 am

i thought it was 9AM AEST
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:46 am

hmm well im going on right now and ill see if i can get on later o-o
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:40 pm

theres a slight chance i might not make it x_x
might be forced to go to this thing where i have to paint childrens faces...................
sigh
ill try not to go that thing though, because i REALLY dont want to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:15 pm

yeah.... sorry guys, looks like i cant make it. sorry its such short notice, i didnt exactly expect it myself. now i get to waste my weekend catering to children. i know that in the art biz you have to start small, but not THAT small T_T
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:07 pm

I actually can only go on for a liitle bit.. something came up and i can only come on for a few minutes.. at most 7:30 ;-;
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:56 pm

:O
I woke up latee D:
SORRY I was feeling unwell X_X
stupid alarm not working -bitchslaps-
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:24 pm

its ok, we are just going to move it to next saturday since only me and alek were there...
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 pm

YAY for me Making it on time F3
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:38 pm

I WAS there omar but you were AFK for the time i could stay btw, if your wondering why you were a yeti, that would be me =P
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:15 pm

... LOL AT LARZZZZZZZ! F5 xDDDDD we thought it was Cassandra :3
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:26 pm

whooo? D:
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Larz? o.o
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 am

lol lars, when i came back i freaked out and me and alek made a video of us doing the yeti dance
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 am

Rofl =/
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 am

lol
well, atleast i didnt miss anything. im at someone elses house btw, yay for my IP address colletion
i should be able to make it for next saturday
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:17 am

-Didn't go-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 am

oh yeah, and these people have the HUGEST monitor ive ever seen. i think its like 3 in a half feet by 2 feet, literally. thats about the size of a plasma TV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]   Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Party - No GPQ this week [Dec 5th]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next