Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Happy Halloween (Muaha)

Go down 
+4
Zielo
blaze7734
Shen
Bot20O
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Happy Halloween (Muaha) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:37 pm

We, The people of "Informal" and "Formal", should have a Halloween Party Very Happy

Anyone up for it?

I duno what to do for a Halloween party, since i never set one up but just an idea Very Happy

Haven't been on for a while so yeah. Just want to see everyone once again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:58 pm

o.o suuure
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:12 pm

yah, im up for it o.o
only, can it not be on actuall halloween or on the weekend of halloween.. most of us are probly going to be out somewhere vandelizing trucks and stealing toddlers candy (i know i am)

(ok fine, im just going to a party)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:34 am

I'm getting wasted at a party and will probably wake up next to meg and christina, just like last time DX
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Evil Angie D= EVILLLLL
im just sitting home handing out candy usually, everyone i know usually still goes candy hunting =/
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:23 pm

umm.... FREE CANDY. Stupid kids that think they are just TOO OLD for free candy. I SPIT AT YOU! They will probably think im a pedophile being the only kid that still trick or treats. Whatever......... EMBRACE YOUR CHILDHOOD WHILE IT LASTS.

HE SAYS IT LIKE IT IS
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:47 pm

lollllll
i agree, your never too old for some free candy. who said we wernt going trick or treating during the party? :3

we should have a halloween guild event where we go around asking people for candy and screaming TRICK OR TREAT
it would be great especially since shen has a bunny costume. we can all dress up as retards with equips that dont belong to our jobs
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Zielo wrote:

it would be great especially since shen has a bunny costume

Happy Halloween (Muaha) Ssssss10

Last edited by Shen on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Of course we arnt going to do the thingy on halloween i have plans of my owns too Very Happy but we could do it the day before or something ya know?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:32 pm

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THAT WAS THE BEST NX EVER
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
you should get my rapcat threads next -ghetto pose-

Happy Halloween (Muaha) Meowca10

i cant get it anymore since the hair i have now sticks out all weird from the hat :<
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:24 am

lol angie........... rapcat.. only you would think of that.

I might get another pedo costume, i had the cat face before, i might move to something else. Perhaps an acorn. Usually there are sales on halloween for all the creepy nx nobody wants. I could probably buy it then when prices go down.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:09 am

Mmmmm
I actually really don't like Halloween. I mean I like to dress up and eat candy n stuff.
BUT I HATE HAVING TO CHASE BRATS DOWN THE STREET AT 1 AM WITH A BROOM BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW THAT LIGHTS OUT MEANS WE'RE BARREN.

Frucking kids...

Thanksgiving on the other hand... I get excited for it every year! My goodness, how I love holidays about eating. And the best part... no prepubescent punks abusing my doorbell.

But anyway, on topic, I wouldn't mind partying it up... even if it is in the name of the worst holiday everrrr.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:55 am

i am glad to say that i will one day be one of those brats at your door abusing your doorbell, helen.
and shen you should either get the acorn or the mushi head
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:17 am

GURLLLLL.
Then you'll get to experience the wrath of my broom. Don't underestimate!
I'm like the Grinch of Halloween. I wonder if I ever liked it, or if I've just gotten old...

And my vote is for mushi head.
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:24 am

wtf is thanks giving, isnt it sumthing with a turkey?
well, ill replace thanks givimng with chinnese new year
your never too old for free money in red envelopes Very Happy
anyway, for haloween last yr i just put on the master chief helemet and walked around asking for candy in my scool uniform while my sis fully put effort into a sasuke cosplay thing
since im in aus theres only 1 place i noe that has trick or treat shit anyway

ANGIE IS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLwho actually does the trick or treat shit, u get candy then egg there car, if they dont hav 1 then dont do anything cauz u dont wanna be mean to cheap pple Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Shen wrote:
Zielo wrote:

it would be great especially since shen has a bunny costume

Happy Halloween (Muaha) Ssssss10

Fail. =/
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:04 pm

Zielo wrote:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THAT WAS THE BEST NX EVER
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
you should get my rapcat threads next -ghetto pose-

Happy Halloween (Muaha) Meowca10

i cant get it anymore since the hair i have now sticks out all weird from the hat :<

Lemee guess "Maple Table?"
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Zielo wrote:
i am glad to say that i will one day be one of those brats at your door abusing your doorbell, helen.
and shen you should either get the acorn or the mushi head
EVIL ANGIE EVILLLLL
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:09 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
Mmmmm
I actually really don't like Halloween. I mean I like to dress up and eat candy n stuff.
BUT I HATE HAVING TO CHASE BRATS DOWN THE STREET AT 1 AM WITH A BROOM BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW THAT LIGHTS OUT MEANS WE'RE BARREN.

Frucking kids...

Thanksgiving on the other hand... I get excited for it every year! My goodness, how I love holidays about eating. And the best part... no prepubescent punks abusing my doorbell.

But anyway, on topic, I wouldn't mind partying it up... even if it is in the name of the worst holiday everrrr.

I feels your pain D=
what i cant stand is my neighbors barging in my house taking handfuls of candy, and than coming back again with a diffrent costume and tricking me for more :< (i has less leftovers for snacking this way)

Anyway on the other note mmmmmmmmmmmmm tuuurrrrkkkeeeyyyyyyyyyy -drools-
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Ok helen, i just thought of the perfect prank

1. Turn all your lights off but the light for the door
2. Put a bowl of candy next to your door inside, so they can see the candy
3. Put a sign that says do not ring doorbell on the door
4. Once the few idiots ring it, you jump out immediately and scare them.

jes.....jes

Or you could do the thing old people do and put a bowl of candy outside and just let them take "1 or 2"
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:40 pm

oh jeez, thats similar to the trick someone pulled on me and my friends last halloween.
only, they were inside flickering the porch light to attract kids, and when you knocked on the door, they made you wait about a minuite before three big hairy guys in about their early 20s threw open the door and screamed bloody murder at you.
and after youve been scared out of your wits, thell give you the candy. BUT OH WAIT, ITS NOT CANDY. ITS THREE PENNIES, SOME WASHERS, A BOLT, AND A DOUBLE A BATTERY.
i have to admit, it was an interesting prank. they would have been awesome if they gave the real candy to the little kids and the junk and prank to the ones that looked too old to be trick or treating.
but if they just scared everyone that came to their door, including the little kids, they would be just plain douches D=

also, lol, i remember explaining this to kish or jando way back then. thanksgiving is an american holliday celebrating the founding of america and the native americans and whatnot. they celebrated by having a feast, and now every year we do the same by having the traditional turkey and dressings.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:02 pm

OMFG! TRICK OR TREATERS!!! O_O

-Gets Bladetar-

WHO WANTS SUM CANDY!! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Mmmm yes, turkey -drools-

Well actually this year, I'm pretty sure I'm working on Halloween, and if I pulled a prank on our annoying cusomters, I'd probably get fired. But oh, how it is tempting. If I do end up having the night to myself I'll definitely try it. I can be scary!
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:37 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
Mmmmm

Frucking kids...

Hahahahahha Helen. This is very interesting.. 1AM with a broom? Not tryign to make fun or anything but how old are you? I never caught that, actually, I duno what to do for a costume though, Joker (Heath Ledger style) or umm i duno you pick? Duno a pedo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween (Muaha)   Happy Halloween (Muaha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween (Muaha)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next