Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Anime Discussion Thread

Go down 
+5
GraffleFraff
VAznWingsV
Ragafa
blaze7734
Jando
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a thread to discuss the epicness of Bleach anime and manga. Hopefully others have read the full 375 chapters of the manga and all 238 Anime episodes.

To kick things off.

BLEACH IS EPIC!!!!

Favorite Character = Hollow Ichigo.
Why? His laugh.

2nd Favorite Character = Nel
Why? How shes says Ichigo's name "itsygo" and in Adult form she is still affectionate to Ichigo.

Last edited by Jando on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:45 am

mmmm....pokemon for life. I just went out to buy Pokemon Platinum even though it cost $70 AUD (Around $50 - $60 USD). Do I regret it? no. I've also been a diehard fan of Charizard. I've made this drawing of a 4th evolution of charizard and made new atts and everything, I don't have the drawing anymore but I do remember the atts and all.

Name: Charmodo
Type: Fire/Dragon
Info: Charizard has finally pushed through the barrier and awaken its hidden dragon powers. Being stronger, faster and more tougher then ever.
Ability: Levitation - Uneffected by ground based moves
Item: Dragon's spirit - Up's fire and dragon type moves by x2.0 when hp is below 50% when held by Charmodo (ily berserk)
Evolution Chart:

Charmander --(lvl 16)--> Charmeleon --(Lvl 36)--> Charizard --(Lvl 60 w/ Dragon's spirit)--> Charmodo

Base
Hp: 100
Att: 140
Def: 90
SpAtt: 140
SpDef: 90
Spd: 130

Move set
Lvl 60 - Dragon Fire: Shoots out a deadly fireball with the power of 1000 dragons (Type: Fire/Special PP: 10 Power: 100 Acc: 100 Info: 40% of burn)
Lvl 67 - Fire Slash: Slashes foe with blazing claws (Type: Fire/Physical PP: 15 Power: 90 Acc: 100 Info: High chance of critical hit, 15% of burn)
Lvl 75 - Dragon roar: Unleashes out a powerful dragon's roar (Type: Dragon/Status PP: 5 Info: By sacrificing 50% of hp Att, SpAtt and Speed rise 4 stages
Lvl 80 - Dragon Blast: Fires a powerful blast of energy at foe (Type: Dragon/Special PP: 5 Power: 120 Acc: 90 Info: 50% chance of flinching.
Lvl 90 - Dragon Fury: Attacks foe with bursts of uncontrollable force (Type: Dragon/Physical PP: 5 Power: 130 Acc: 100 Info: Att weakens by 10% after use
Lvl 100 - Volcanic Storm: Summons a chaotic storm to damage opponents (Type: Fire/Special PP: 1 Power: 200 Acc: 50 Info: Damages each turn, lasts till end of battle.

How to obtain a Dragon's Spirit: Defeat Cyberzard at the top of Mt.Volcanic.
(Only available via event).

Cyberzard - Lvl 100
-Uncatchable-
Info: A demonic Charizard's soul resurrected from the dead and put in this suit of armor that amplifies its power by an unbelievable amount when fused with the dragon's spirit
Type: Fire/Steel
Ability: Devils Gift
Raise all stats by one stage per turn

Attacks:
Volcanic Storm
Fire Slash
Dragon Fire
Dragon Blast

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:55 am

Shen wrote:
jando, what do you mean by second season? i think your trying to say second series. and that is brotherhood, which is a big disappointment to all true fma fans. you will see why when you watch it. the plot doesnt change or extend, the show is a remake to fit the manga closer. the anime sort of went off in a different tangent (for the better) unlike the manga, that had side plots. I would like brotherhood if they...........well you will see.

Sorry for the double post but I didn't look back on the previous pages.

Yea, the moment when I still sure Pride i was like "wtf aint he dead?" then I saw Ed and Al (still in the suit of armor) and I was like "nah, not watching this" and decided to watch Naruto again.

But FMA is a awesome series, I liked it.

Plot: 10/10
Characters: 10/10
Voice Acting: 10/10
Originality: 10/10
Length: 5/10
Relationships: 5/10
Action: 8/10

Overall: 7/10

It would of been good if FMA was longer, had more emotion of love and way better fighting scene's. I myself don't really like short anime's and when I mean short I mean -70 episodes. Thats were Avater and FMA fail and naruto and bleach win. But the downside to long ongoing series (except pokemon) they have so many boring yet somehow entertaining fillers. But Sailormoon wins out on most of them other then action. It was long, had a awesome plot, no fillers but lacked out of the epic fighting you see in Naruto and Bleach.

(Is it just me or am I making really long meaningful posts?)
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Ragafa wrote:
I wake up at 5.30am, I have until about 6.20 to get ready. And the extremely lazy guy I am. It's takes me a while to get things done.
at 6.30 I leave, I then have a choice, catch the 734 bus that's a 2 minute walk and ride in a C shape and probably miss the early bus, Or I can walk 40 minutes down a hill I like to call Bertha (I usually walk down Bertha) I then appear at a bus stop, and I'll get on that bus and ride it until about 8.30 when I get off. Then alone it takes about 5 mins to walk through the oval, especially since there's a steep hill RIGHT there.
I usually get home about 5.00 - 5.30pm, if I have detention I usually get home after dinner has been served and stuff.
The best thing about my house? Fuck loads of exercise. Worst thing? Not really anything, just that I don't live near my school friends
Do I get a prize for winning? Smile

Well at least they're getting somewhere with the DS. There are some pretty good games for that. KH, FF, Pokemon. Can't remember anymore...
Btw alek, I got Final Fantasy: Rings of Fate, not as good but still awesome.

WOOOO! RoF FTW too x3
BUT!!!! ....
They Failed at EoT cuz I was hoping that the history will continue TT_________TT
THEN I FOUND IT IT WAS NOT AS GOOD AS THE FIRST ONE TT____TT
So If u ask me which is my fave regarding to history line : RoF
Good Gameplay: EoT

DAMN KISH WE GOTTA WI FI SUMTIME TT____TT (PD: On october plox Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:20 pm

lol, the cyberzard thing sounds a bit much. but i like the dragons spirit thing.
i never understood why they never made charizard a dragon type. i guess it was because if they did that, people would go ballistic for the chars and completely leave out the suars and turtles.
i drew this picture of an evolution of marrowack one time in 6th grade. i might still have it somewhere. it looked a little like marrowack (same skull over head, same colors) only it was about charizard-sized, the skull had horns like a bulls skull, the skull connected with its back and made its tail, and at the end of the bone tail there were spikes similar to the stegasuarus spikes. and the bone was bigger o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3