Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Anime Discussion Thread

Go down 
+5
GraffleFraff
VAznWingsV
Ragafa
blaze7734
Jando
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a thread to discuss the epicness of Bleach anime and manga. Hopefully others have read the full 375 chapters of the manga and all 238 Anime episodes.

To kick things off.

BLEACH IS EPIC!!!!

Favorite Character = Hollow Ichigo.
Why? His laugh.

2nd Favorite Character = Nel
Why? How shes says Ichigo's name "itsygo" and in Adult form she is still affectionate to Ichigo.

Last edited by Jando on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 am

i like the idea of ash catching ho-oh. but i dont think they should go too far into the future kish, that plot sounds a little too off-set for pokemon. they should stick with present-day and make pikachu evolve, so the people that are so familiar with pokemon know whats been up and such.
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:03 am

ANGIE GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT STAY UP SO LATE!!! ('Evil or Very Mad')

and i like kish's oak retiring idea, i thinik its should be gary and ash ijn pallet, and the rest of my sht i wrote Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:30 am

or they gets lost on the island, Pikachu evolves and Ash uses Diachu (lol Dialga + Pikachu) to catch Ho Oh
Wait isn't he also chasing Dragonite? or have I missed that much of the series?
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:00 am

whered u get dragonite from, hell no...... or he started doing that in season 4 which sux
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 am

Shen wrote:
Im hooked on naruto again -pauses for you to make a stupid joke-

Its not a bad show, if you just ignore the fact that 90% of the show is a filler. and even the fillers have really good plots. i think people dont like the show because either 1. they see the english dub, and how america ruined it or 2. see the kind of kids that like the english version and support the american version. (screaming 9 year olds with plastic shuriken and headbands)

I would hate it too, if i just watched the american version, but the japanese version is a whole other show. There is another side of emotion that you can duplicate in english with that show, and thats what makes it so good.

By the way ive seen all 220 episodes of regular naruto and im on 90 of shippuden, so its not like i just recently got into it, i just stopped watching it because i had other things to do, and now im bored again.

Its how "america ruined it" for me <_<
(and i still have people wearing those headbands in highschool)
@_@
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Up to episode 47 of FMA........to epic.......

Also whats FMA Brotherhood?

Pikachu should do another sad scene with his clone (slap slap *sad* slap slap). Mewtwo should make a another appearance. OR with Arceus being the God pokemon and all makes pikachu evolve into something else to save the world or Acreus uses pikachu as a sacrifice to save the world, Ash cries and cries and somehow pikachu comes back to life with a strange marking on his tail thus creating the Purple-tipped tail Pikachu. Then the a new storyline appears where new pokemon are found and a whole new adventurer awaits.

Anyway Bleach is like naruto. Eng dubbed = bad. (same can go for sailormoon, just going by the last series (sailor stars) as it wasn't eng dubbed)
Japanese dubbed = 1337 + 9001

I finished watching the Eng Dub of bleach around ep 140 and after that it just got plain epic.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:07 pm

..i actually kind of like jandos idea. only, were talking about how they would end the entire pokemon franchise, meaning no more new pokemon or regions o-o
i still dont really like the diachu idea though. it sounds a little too fan-fic ish... then again, this entire thing is a fan fic, so what am i talking about.
a third mewtwo appearance might be either interesting, or boring. it would depend on what the entire movie was based on. id rather him just make a few random appearances but the movie have a different main plot.
i think ash should deffinately catch ho-oh, and possibly see another mew appearance aswell as mewtwo. they should also deffinately go old school with it, and not make it entirely based on the shinno region.
as in (as shen would say, prepare for a novel):
Ash is called back to pallet because of some disaster, maybe the guy that was in the first movie came back to controll the three legendairy birds again plus the addition of ho-oh, only the guy is much more powerful this time, has some divice able to control time and space and pokemon and whatnot. (possibly teamed up with team rocket)
Thell need a little help this time, ash calling on his entire pokemon team (even the ones from oak) and several other legendaries sense the uproar and come to the aid (mew, mewtwo, deoxys, rayquaza, celebi, any other really important legendary) they beat him again, ho-oh sees ashes willingness and challenges him, and ash uses pikachu to battle him. after the most epic fight seen in the series, ash catches ho-oh. pikachu begins to evolve, not from a thunderstone, but oddly enough from experiance wich is unusual, causing everyone to freak out.
as the white light is beginning to glow, ash and pikachu look at eachother still confused, wondering if this is it and if pikachu should give in to this odd evolution. remembering both of the times pikachu was about to evolve by the cause of a thunderstone, they start to remeniss and remember all of their adventures, especially the first episode, making one big giant flashback and everyone in tears. when the flashbacking is over, the white light reaches its brightest, pikachu begins to change shape, and turns into either raichu or some other form (since of the non-thunderstone evolution)
and you know how for some movies, that at the end credits it shows you how everything else lived on and the ending for the other less-main characters?
they should show the main team rocket trio leaving team rocket and becomming successful at something good, and meowth could open up a little pokemon school, teaching other pokemon how to talk. James, usually known to be the most good and attatched and loved by his pokemon, becomes a breeder. Jessie is working as a pokemon contest host.the rest of team rocket finally gets shut down.
A few good old pokemon show up, such as ashes old butterfree, still with the yellow scarf, and his pidgeot, misteys togetic, and any other old reliesed pokemon comming back for a visit.
prof oak would retire, and gary would succeed him since hes the one studying for it and not ash, and since hes his grandson. thell finally show misty kissing ash, and brock actually getting a girl, and raichu or whatevermachu beginning to fall for lopbunny wich has been overobsessing over him for a while(dawns buneary, now evolved). ashs never-seen father would make an appearance, and the entire series of characters would be in pallet town for a last get together party. (misty, brock, tracey, may, max, dawn, even some of the rivals like drew and paul)
pikachu, now raiwhatevermachu, would be seen playing around with golduck (misteys psyduck, now evolved but still just as dopey), piplup (dawns, still chose not to evolve), blazekin (mays), ralts (maxs, he is now old enough to have pokemon and he went back for it), charizard (ashes), azurill, (tracys, evolved), and every single one of the main characters pokemon, etcetc. ash and raichu are seen flying away on ho-oh, lalala, happy ending, music playing, the end. credits. i should direct this movie.

oh yeah, and i was wrong. its 614 episodes and still counting.

....../end nerdsnort
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:20 pm

VAznWingsV wrote:

and i like kish's oak retiring idea, i thinik its should be gary and ash ijn pallet, and the rest of my sht i wrote Evil or Very Mad

also, i wasnt supposed to be in bed... i was getting ready for school. i wake up at 5am ._.

one more thing: its been rumored that this next arceus movie might possibly be the last. it would only make scense since arceus is the god of all pokemon, and there shouldnt be any other pokemon better than him or listing after him. its only a very small rumor though, and i wouldnt look into it. you never know what they have up there sleeve and they could still just come out with more anyway
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:55 pm

Zielo wrote:
VAznWingsV wrote:

also, i wasnt supposed to be in bed... i was getting ready for school. i wake up at 5am ._.

one more thing: its been rumored that this next arceus movie might possibly be the last. it would only make scense since arceus is the god of all pokemon, and there shouldnt be any other pokemon better than him or listing after him. its only a very small rumor though, and i wouldnt look into it. you never know what they have up there sleeve and they could still just come out with more anyway

holy crap wytf 5 am i can barely get up at 8am
and i that aceus IS the god pokemon, just i rlly dont like the season 4 pokemons much so i didnt mention him in mine, hwe has al the types with the right plate it should be like, all pokemon came from him or sumshit
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:19 pm

aw I do too Very Happy
when I leave for school, I'm exactly 10 hours out of the house.
But why do you? don't you live in bus distance from school?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Ragafa wrote:
aw I do too Very Happy

its called
"americans have bad schooling system and are forced to wake up very early if they want to go to school"
or in other words
"school starts at 7am"

if i wake up at 5 then i have an hour to get ready and do whatever i want, and i leave for the bus at 6. the bus ride lasts about a half hour and we get 20 mins morning recess when we get there. then the bell rings at 7:05 for class
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Zielo wrote:
Ragafa wrote:
aw I do too Very Happy

its called
"americans have bad schooling system and are forced to wake up very early if they want to go to school"
or in other words
"school starts at 7am"

if i wake up at 5 then i have an hour to get ready and do whatever i want, and i leave for the bus at 6. the bus ride lasts about a half hour and we get 20 mins morning recess when we get there. then the bell rings at 7:05 for class

I wake up 15 minutes before my bus comes, and i still take a shower. I enjoy every minute of my delayed sleep. We also have that little morning recess too, which is just me and clark walking around the school drinking smoothies and making up life stories for every person we pass. Fortunately my school is only like a 7 minute drive I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:53 pm

mmm I can't wait for next year.. I get picked up and it's only like a 10 minute drive. Unlike the pick up and the hour long drive D:
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Shen wrote:
I wake up 15 minutes before my bus comes, and i still take a shower. I enjoy every minute of my delayed sleep. We also have that little morning recess too, which is just me and clark walking around the school drinking smoothies and making up life stories for every person we pass. Fortunately my school is only like a 7 minute drive I love you

I hate you

right now my bus ride time is about a half hour, and i even have to be driven to my bus stop. when we move back into my old house, its going to be like an hour long ride. and i take long showers so i take them at night. T~T
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:49 am

my scool starts at 8:35 am and i wake up at 8am and leave my house at 8:35 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:55 am

I HATE YOU TOO
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:06 am

Well I just finished watching FMA season one. Helen, how did the ending leave you in a bad mood? It was totally epic. I'm just relieved that there's are second season of FMA.

Also about Pokemon. It will never die, it is the longest ongoing series and is still very popular and as long as new pokemon games come out the series will never end. Nintendo is God and pokemon is one of there greatest creations.

Nintendo = God
Gamefreak = Jesus
Contributers = Holy Spirit

The sign of the cross of pokemon

Oh and since this ANIME DISCUSSION THREAD has changed into HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR YOU TO GET TO SCHOOL THREAD then by all means this is what i do.

Wake up at a random time that is between 6am ~ 7am.

Have till 7:50am to do anything I want then I enjoy a nice 15 - 20min walk to the train station which is followed by a 20min train ride to the closest station to school that is another 10 - 15min to walk. Given me a grand total of 40 - 50mins to get to school which starts at 8:40am. O.O I then have 5hrs of school which is made of 5 classes and given 20mins recess which is after the first 2hrs and Lunch which is 45mins after another 2hrs. We are dismissed after another hour at 3:15pm, then I get home around 4:10pm ~ 4:30pm depending what train I catch and how fast I walk.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:32 am

Jando wrote:
Well I just finished watching FMA season one. Helen, how did the ending leave you in a bad mood? It was totally epic.

Iunno where you stopped but the ending was really upsetting, for me at least, for a number of reasons.

Spoiler:

I sobbed for hours. My mama thought I got in a fight. I just finished reading Eureka Seven last night too, and that was even sadder. I'm noticing a trend...

And leaving for school, I have to wake up two hours before class, to get ready, and then it takes 30 minutes to drive to campus. But I also get to pick my classes and what times they're at, so I'm not complaining.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:34 pm

I still dont know how it ends T-T......
I want to stick to the translated copies in stores... -cry-

on the other note my school starts at 7:20pm i wake up at 6:55pm @_@

i walk btw
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:33 pm

jando, what do you mean by second season? i think your trying to say second series. and that is brotherhood, which is a big disappointment to all true fma fans. you will see why when you watch it. the plot doesnt change or extend, the show is a remake to fit the manga closer. the anime sort of went off in a different tangent (for the better) unlike the manga, that had side plots. I would like brotherhood if they...........well you will see.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Jando wrote:
Also about Pokemon. It will never die, it is the longest ongoing series and is still very popular and as long as new pokemon games come out the series will never end. Nintendo is God and pokemon is one of there greatest creations.

Nintendo = God
Gamefreak = Jesus
Contributers = Holy Spirit

The sign of the cross of pokemon

Well, nothing can live forever. as much as i hate to say it, its going to die... EVENTUALLY. eventually people will start to get tired of it and nintendo will see that the making of the games and merchandise is costing more than the customers are paying. this probly wouldnt happen in a while though, ATLEAST several more years.
and its not quite the longest running series, there are others before it wich i forgot the names of. but it is deffinately up there in the top 10.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Nintendo is probably one of the stupidest companies around, definately the stupidest in video game sales. they are trying extremely hard to make video games that appeal to families (not really families as much as soccer moms) I got a wii, hoping that there would be some good console games (there was... 3) that would be fun to play. Instead of nintendo continuing to invest in that, they decided to take a new route and develop exercise crap, and brain games, and overall stupid stuff, so my 250 dollars and 8 hours waiting at best buy were a complete waste. As far as pokemon goes..... gameplay wise, i dont really care, other than new pokemon, nothing changes, so unless your a diehard fan.......... you wouldnt play pokemon otherwise since its a pretty pointless game.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Diehard fan <3

and yeah, i did kinda notice how they had some sucky games for the wii. something like party games, bowling, sports no one likes.. id like to get that cute little pokemon ranch game if i actually had a wii. you can transfer your D/P pokemon to it and play with and take care of them or something. sounds kinda pointless... but then again, diehard fan <3
anway, a few good games for the wii i saw were super smash bros and pokemon battle revolution. thats about it o-o
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:04 am

I wake up at 5.30am, I have until about 6.20 to get ready. And the extremely lazy guy I am. It's takes me a while to get things done.
at 6.30 I leave, I then have a choice, catch the 734 bus that's a 2 minute walk and ride in a C shape and probably miss the early bus, Or I can walk 40 minutes down a hill I like to call Bertha (I usually walk down Bertha) I then appear at a bus stop, and I'll get on that bus and ride it until about 8.30 when I get off. Then alone it takes about 5 mins to walk through the oval, especially since there's a steep hill RIGHT there.
I usually get home about 5.00 - 5.30pm, if I have detention I usually get home after dinner has been served and stuff.
The best thing about my house? Fuck loads of exercise. Worst thing? Not really anything, just that I don't live near my school friends
Do I get a prize for winning? Smile

Well at least they're getting somewhere with the DS. There are some pretty good games for that. KH, FF, Pokemon. Can't remember anymore...
Btw alek, I got Final Fantasy: Rings of Fate, not as good but still awesome.
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:28 am

me and my friends started to get bored of pokemon in season 3, the new pokemon are seriosly lame, i mean, a monkey with its ass on fire.....they put effort into that...........
also, the wii sucks ass, when ui first got mine, i played wii sports pretty much (yay for beating the crap outta my dad), then i got brawl which owned ass, but the wii network thing is the worst outta the 3, i soon went back to my precious 360 (halo 3, gears of war, cod4, and many more plus it has the best network out of all of em). now my wii catches dust in the living room, and i only play it when friends come over, and even then its about 5 mins.

my scool starts at 8:35 and i get up at 8:00 take a quick 20 min shower to get my duck butt hair down, pack my books and shit, then go to maccas with my friends for breakfast at 8:35
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Discussion Thread   Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next