Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

RagZ has question(s)

Go down 
+3
Zielo
Jando
RagnarZ
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Hmmm...

Question 1 : Why are my emotions changing suddenly?

Question 2 : Why dont fishes cross the road?

Question 3 : How come im more interested in girls ( wow why did i ask this? Well to lazy to backspace it )

Question 4 : Why does my friend say the question is, wheres the speghetti son

Question 5 : Why am i asking these questions

Question, not really 6 : Go home

Question 7 : Why did i write question 1 and 3

Question 8 : Why am i so bored..
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:59 am

its not my fault the Angie is a lovely girl. But Kish why are you looking so good? O.O mmm I want you....Yes I am Gay =3

I ain't gay O.O Angie deserves compliments. I AM NOT GIVING THEM AWAY BECAUSE I LIKE HER AND I WANT TO BE WITH HER FOREVER. I AM JUST BEING A GOOD FRIEND!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:00 am

LOL
i saw the gap and i was waiting for the picture to load up... major blond moment X_X
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:33 am

rofl, but then you scrolled down and cried. ZING
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Jandor wrote:
its not my fault the Angie is a lovely girl. But Kish why are you looking so good? O.O mmm I want you....Yes I am Gay =3

I ain't gay O.O Angie deserves compliments. I AM NOT GIVING THEM AWAY BECAUSE I LIKE HER AND I WANT TO BE WITH HER FOREVER. I AM JUST BEING A GOOD FRIEND!!!!

smoooooooooth jando
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:22 pm

its kinda funny how confused ragz is XD
...he....understands....not...
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:51 pm

..Well it didnt work out for us..

auugh my chest hurts...
....im sad..

Last edited by Ragnarz on Tue May 12, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:52 pm

well what happened what happened?? O_O
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:53 pm

She says she suddenly doesnt like me anymore..
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:59 pm

oh come on =<
thats not fair.
honestly, you guys shouldnt really even be thinking about love and commentment right now. your only 12, and your all probly JUST going through puberty. its impossible to understand everything on the first few weeks/ months. you may think you like someone, then the next day you dont. thats how the first stages of puberty go. thats why you probly could pull off being friends for a while now. make it last, then when your first stages of puberty are over and your beginning to understand relationships, THEN you could possibly date (heh heh, oops. forgot to mention that bit about you not having to worry about it yet x_X mah baaad).
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Thanks.... i think she hates me now.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Ragnarz wrote:
She says she suddenly doesnt like me anymore..

and wait... is this because your telling her everything were telling you? YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT -kick-
if you tell her you need to date sooner than planned, your only going to scare the poor girl x_x
its all about suprise, suspense, and spontanious. the three S's B3
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:05 pm

bleh... never take advice from a blonde... actually, thats probly the best thing you could do. were supposevily good at dating advice. just remember, we tend to forget to include things x_x
mony back guarentee
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:07 pm

No i did not tell anything you said.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:30 pm

Zielo wrote:
bleh... never take advice from a blonde... actually, thats probly the best thing you could do. were supposevily good at dating advice. just remember, we tend to forget to include things x_x
mony back guarentee

Since when has there ever been good dating advice ._.
just go on your gut instict, and just hope to gawd theyll like you back >_<
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:48 am

Angie has some good points. But I kinda see myself that dating at like 11-13 is like unnecessary. 14 - 16 is when (I think) You should start dating. But at your age it is good to know as many girls as possible as this helps you with boy to girl communication and when you go to high school they will make new friends and introduce you. So it's kinda like your in the plan stage, were you have to plan on you hang out with to get the rep for high school when relationships sorta become important.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:01 pm

yeah, that was what i was trying to say (both larz and jando) x_x
and the blondes being good with dating advice thing is just some weird thing- well its like a chain-game sorta thing.
likeee

light-blondes are actually not stupid compaired to the normal blonde, some think highly of themselves and are bitchy while others are mild-tempered and nice.
blondes are stupid and suck at math and other mathy subjects, but are supposivly good at dating and giving dating advice and are very popular.
light brunetts are cunning yet funloving and lucky, and sometimes funny and maybe sporty.
dark brunetts are smart and brainy, yet usually good looking and pretty.
blacks are strong-willed, shy, usually good looking, and have a good heart when you get to know them.
red-heads are the jumpy funlovers that can be either smart or dumb (but not inbetween) and have alot of endless energy, making them good at sports.

of corse thats all bias, and i dont believe most of it x,x the most known one that people talk about the most is the whole blonde thing. thats probly the most tested to actually be true o_o
and for mix colors, such as a blonde mixed with a light brunette (wich would be my color- dirty blonde) are usually a mix of personalities. like for example, i have my number of blonde moments and sometimes good at the advice, and im funloving and sometimes funny and i can have my smarticle moments o-o
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:25 pm

step aside chickadees, TIME FOR THE REAL LOVE GURU TO STEP IN.

I read pages 2-5 just now... and learned many things about you all..

Ragafa: That is a chipmonk RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Chipmonk1

Jando: The post with that large gap was disturbing

Angie: You need to become a therapist

Blaze: Im only writing this so you dont feel left out. Legos.

Ragz: Your hormones are going out of control right now. I think you came on a little too strong with the whole "lets plan to be boyfriend and girlfriend in 4 years thing". Honesetly if someone was a little too intrested in me, i would lose interest in them. No offense or anything, but i think whatever you did, you did a little too much and you kinda scared her away.

Angie again: The thing you said about the one guy in the group of 12 girls. If i knew that guy i would think he is a huge pushover. Im not trying to be sexist or offensive or anything. For all i know he is a great guy. Im just assuming the worst. But a mans policy is Bros over *cough* females. For his own good, i think if you were to start doing that, you would lose all your male friends because your hanging out with too many female friends. and a number of your male friends will like a number of your female friends and you will seem like a dick because in a mans eyes (at 10 years old at least) when a guy is actually conversing with a girls (as long as they are not talking about kooties) and like i said, in a mans eyes, it looks like they are flirting. That would get you too lose A LOT of your male friends... Ive seen it happen.

Last edited by Shen on Thu May 14, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Shen wrote:

BECOME A THERAPIST? HELL I NEED A THERAPIST! o_o
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:37 pm

rofl. I like making disturbing posts. O.O should see one of my msn dp's O.O
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:17 am

WOW ITS ADORABLE 8D
And chipmonks dont exist in australia... not even squirrels O_O
so i had no idea wtf one was
till i uncyclopediaed squirrel, and saw 'chipmonk'
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:18 am

rofl Kish.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Shen wrote:
step aside chickadees, TIME FOR THE REAL LOVE GURU TO STEP IN.

I read pages 2-5 just now... and learned many things about you all..

Ragafa: That is a chipmonk RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Chipmonk1

Jando: The post with that large gap was disturbing

Ragz: Your hormones are going out of control right now. I think you came on a little too strong with the whole "lets plan to be boyfriend and girlfriend in 4 years thing". Honesetly if someone was a little too intrested in me, i would lose interest in them. No offense or anything, but i think whatever you did, you did a little too much and you kinda scared her away.

Angie again: The thing you said about the one guy in the group of 12 girls. If i knew that guy i would think he is a huge pushover. Im not trying to be sexist or offensive or anything. For all i know he is a great guy. Im just assuming the worst. But a mans policy is Bros over *cough* females. For his own good, i think if you were to start doing that, you would lose all your male friends because your hanging out with too many female friends. and a number of your male friends will like a number of your female friends and you will seem like a dick because in a mans eyes (at 10 years old at least) when a guy is actually conversing with a girls (as long as they are not talking about kooties) and like i said, in a mans eyes, it looks like they are flirting. That would get you too lose A LOT of your male friends... Ive seen it happen.

Wut about me D=
...on the side not SQUIRRLE 8D
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:55 pm

there i changed it
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Yey i feel special >P
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:01 pm

australia...dosnt...have...squriells...OR CHIPMUNKS??!?!
yeah thats it, i can no longer live there o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RagZ has question(s)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next