Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

RagZ has question(s)

Go down 
+3
Zielo
Jando
RagnarZ
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

RagZ has question(s) Empty
PostSubject: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:24 am

Hmmm...

Question 1 : Why are my emotions changing suddenly?

Question 2 : Why dont fishes cross the road?

Question 3 : How come im more interested in girls ( wow why did i ask this? Well to lazy to backspace it )

Question 4 : Why does my friend say the question is, wheres the speghetti son

Question 5 : Why am i asking these questions

Question, not really 6 : Go home

Question 7 : Why did i write question 1 and 3

Question 8 : Why am i so bored..
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:53 am

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:36 am

lol i didnt think kids actually asked this, i thought they just knew it was puberty ._.
basically:
eventually youll get girlfriends (dont be a jerk about it either, girls like nice guys who dont cheat >=o)
your...dick will get bigger x-x along with your hands, feet, tongue, and shoulders <guys only
youll start to think about sex more often- along with girls
you may end up liking the friends you hang out with that are girls
youll probly end up mastrabating eventually - youll want to experiment X_X
youll get zits- dundunduunnnnn
at night about once a month(?) youll get 'wet dreams', wich is when you get an erection in your sleep and ejaculate all over your bed <guys only

puberty is a scary thing. be afraid.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:44 am

but dude, when you do have "wet dreams" the dream is awesome if you remember it that is...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:39 pm

yeah, for guys, its usually about sex. and its usually with some girl (or guy o_o) your good friends with (thats how you know you like them) or are currently dating- or just basically anyone on your mind -GLARE AT JANDO-

jk ._.;
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:53 pm

rofl angie, you havnt been in any of my wet dreams
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:06 pm

=.=;;
errrrrhhh *cough*cough*
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Lol i alraedy knew it was puberty, just wanted to know what you thought it was.
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Did i mention i have a crush on somebody Embarassed ?\
Im not a jerk either who cheats.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:48 pm

sureeeee you knew it was
weve all been going through puberty for like, what, around 5 years now? of corse well know what the symptims are! x,x
again,
RAGZ GOT A GIRLFRIEND
RAGZ GOT A GIRLFRIEND
RAGZ GOT A GIRLFRIEND
xD
sooooo
whos the girl? x3
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:21 pm

I just go up to her an ask hey I like you wanna go out?

if she rejects walk away with your held high and ask her again the next day

repeat till she says yes
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:22 pm

uhh, NO
DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM >_>
all that does is make everything awkward, probly ruiens the friendship, and REALLY annoys and embarrases the girl.
if you really like her, just plain out ask her out..if you think your ready, that is. word of advice: when you think your ready, do it. DO NOT wait and stall and give the excuse "ehh... theres things going on in my life right now. ill do it eventually... "(even though you know your ready but just to scared to ask). if you wait too long, your fellings will get backed up and it will be even harder to ask her out in the future and you could end up losing the girl in the process x_X it all depends on exactly how much you like this girl though. and what role she plays in your life
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:21 am

ok...Angie just said what I said but in more detail..
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:36 am

nooo ask teh expert =P
Your penis will get longer, and you may feel its a little too small, but it should be fine! (unless your japanese...)
Wet dreams happen every fortnight and its usually a dream of sex with the person you find most attractive, usually an actor or something
and a wet dream does NOT ejaculate ALL over your bed, about .5-1 grams and it usually dries by the time you wake up and ADORE THE DREAM

and yeah, i agree with ange =D
if you go up to the girl and annoy her with it, just straight up do it, then youre going to be refused (unless she likes you back...)
if you dont know her, ask her name and ask something about her (like favourite music or something) and say what you like, pretend youre not nervous. coz girls like confident guys ;D
just keep going with that, and slowely become her friend, when she trusts you enough; start giving off hints that you like her, she knows who you are and will most likely take you in.
WARNING; that will take a weeks to do though LOL, perhaps months

oh yeah, and make sure your friends arent watching or around when you start, it'll eat you ALIVEEE
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:14 am

yay i'm 10% smarter on how to try and find a girlfriend Very Happy Now i just need to lose wieght =3 then time to go look for one
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:49 pm

I dont want a girlfriend...yet.. maybe like highschool. But i think im gonna lose my crush on her like on this other girl.. I really dont want a girlfriend yet but i dont want to lose my crush on her...
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:40 pm

this has to be the most awkward thing i have ever read ever.................... its creepy how you know so much about male hormones angie.......... or should i say......................... MANgie BWUAAHHAHAHWHAHWAHWA.

lets roll blaze -puts on gangsta shades and does the ironman-
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Ragnarz wrote:
I dont want a girlfriend...yet.. maybe like highschool. But i think im gonna lose my crush on her like on this other girl.. I really dont want a girlfriend yet but i dont want to lose my crush on her...

Yeah i felt the same way. WE THINK ALIKE. I didnt want to spoil my chances with any chica, and i know A LOT of guys in middle school got every girl they could in sixth grade and now they cant make another move because all the girls they know would be too weird to say anything. But if you really feel for this girl, go for it, whats the worst she could do besides say no? But make sure its not too ridiculous, and also make sure she knows you have this 'crush' on her before you ask her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:30 pm

Shen wrote:
this has to be the most awkward thing i have ever read ever.................... its creepy how you know so much about male hormones angie.......... or should i say......................... MANgie BWUAAHHAHAHWHAHWAHWA.

lets roll blaze -puts on gangsta shades and does the ironman-
o_o;
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:26 pm

OMG rofl Angie.. You actually looked up how men go through puberty after one of our most interesting conversations between the two of us
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:35 am

whaa o_o
no, i just know. x_X sex ed ftw?
not to mention im really the only girl on the forums here now, and you guys tend to mention that occasionally x_o

and yeah, thats understandable ragz. i was the same, i didnt wanna get a boyfriend till high school either, but i ended up getting my first real bf at around the end of 8th grade (wich is pretty close anyway xD) but guys
usually change by the end of 6th or 7th grade (but not all) and youll want to get a gf. if you tell your friends you dont like anyone thell see you as weak and wont want to hang around you as much x.x (bleh, middle school life is weird)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:11 am

tell me about it
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Yay! The girl i had a crush on didnt like me but after a couple of hours of chatting on msn and getting to know eachother better, she ended up liking me XD.

But that doesnt mean we are gf/bf. no really, it doesnt mean we are gf/bf.

Well good thing i didnt mention any names.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:20 pm

wow, gratz anthony
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:50 pm

Thanks Jando XD

But i gotta keep this a secret, dont mention this to anyone plz. I only told you guys about it cause your the best guildmates i ever had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RagZ has question(s)   RagZ has question(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RagZ has question(s)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next