Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME

Go down 
+6
Jando
Zielo
GraffleFraff
Bot20O
Kevintasta
BillyFTW
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-08-23

THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Empty
PostSubject: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Answer and post another question! Smile

Would you rather get raped by a kinky old man with 50 years of experience OR eat sh*t for 3 days?
And serving amount is however much you usually eat. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:54 am

Kinky old man. Then, I could at least sue him and get tons of money.

Would you rather eat a cup of urine or the cup itself?
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:04 am

I rather eat a cup of urine, cant eat urine

Would you rather eat a Motorola Razor phone or have someone open up your stomach and shove phones in your belly
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Eat a Motorola razor phone. I actually had one, but I ruined it because I accidentally dropped it in the toilet. Now I have this ghetto nokia, that's like a brick.

Would you rather spend 10 years of your life in a coma, or spend 10 months in a nazi concentration camp.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 am

Concentration camp... thats if im not dead by the end of 10 months. At least when its over, youll have an amazing story to tell and get to say that you lived through it. Whereas 10 years of your life in a coma you literally gain nothing.

Would you rather get crushed by a roller compactor feet first or get eaten alive by a bull shark?

Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:10 am

Zielo wrote:
Concentration camp... thats if im not dead by the end of 10 months. At least when its over, youll have an amazing story to tell and get to say that you lived through it. Whereas 10 years of your life in a coma you literally gain nothing.

Would you rather get crushed by a roller compactor feet first or get eaten alive by a bull shark?

The book 'Night' is someones retelling of there story in the concentration camp. He lost his mother and 2 sisters and was with his dad for a while then watch him died.

You may be alive after it...but with no family? I would rather be in a coma for 10 years and still have my family then not have one at all.

I would rather be eaten alive by a bull shark, I would try and get it to bite my head off first so I won't feel the rest of the pain.

Would you rather kill your best friend to escape a torture chamber or be forced to have sex with your brother/sister
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:24 am

I agree with the family thing, if I was alone concentration camp, if not. The coma. Just because I'd have the possibility of escaping Wink or I'd be all like, grawr I was in a coma, and I'd have dreamt like the best dream ever.

Bull shark eat me? Can't I just let him get a hold of my torso, then jab him in the eye? He'll loosen up and then I can thrust my arm into his eye socket and rip his brain out. Ahh the glories of the Herald son.

...I'd kill my best friend, or we'd make some amazing plan that I'd pretend to kill him but infact just injured him. ;D We're cunning that way.... (plus we've already planned everything we'd do incase the other was in trouble)
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 am

NOT A LEGITAMITE ANSWER KISH

-facepalms-
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:27 am

I don't like game.

If you read that then you just lost the game.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:02 am

I HATE YOU JANDO
(and I assumed that your family wouldnt be with you through the concentration camp thing)
Since no one made another question ill just go ahead and do it:

Would you rather be literally mentally retarded for the rest of your life or be homeless?
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:09 am

Homeless, if I completely fail at life, I'm going to lose my mind, become homeless and go into a deep explination about how holy something is and prophesize about it...

Would you rather be obese or anorexic?

...I'm bad at this game ):
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:37 pm

I'd rather be obese, then just do intense workout and be uber buff Lolz

Would you rather keep eating until you die (as in, all at once) or starve to death?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Keep eating until you die. One, you can eat all of your favorite foods you want and you wouldnt have to worry about getting fat because you would be dead anyway, and two, starving to death is a much longer and painful process. It will take several weeks to suffer through that whereas eating to death will probably take a few hours.

Would you rather be a serious druggie addict (heroin, meth) or do a re enactment of two girls one cup with your best friend?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Definitely drug addict.

Would you rather have cancer or AIDS.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:36 am

Cancer, there's a somewhat cure for it.
Plus you can't have sex with anyone with wearing a full body condom suit if you had AIDS

Would you rather be injected with a disease that makes it incredibly painful to have sex or get castrated?

I'm bad at this game ):
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:48 pm

The disease O_O
Dive into a pool of cockroaches or put a tarantula in your mouth for 20 seconds?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:42 am

HELL, give me the tarantula. As long its from a pet store. (where it will be de-fanged) I CAN NOT STAND ONE COCKROACH LET ALONE HUNDREDS.

Would you rather eat a live giant fuzzy caterpillar or swim in a pool filled entirely of urine?
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:36 am

dead forum went dead o_o

ill give it a spin than

id rather eat the catipillar, ive eaten more odd things in my life.

hum now would you rather be completeley mentally unstable or a bleeding bloodthirsty murderer(but still sane in mind)
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm

In my opinion... anyone that is a bloodthirsty murderer isnt really sane in general. But I think id pick to be mentally unstable. Lots of benefits (:

Would you rather eat a cat or drink a pint of your own blood?
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:13 am

no no
with mental insanity, you have absaloutley no sense in your actions.
With the bloodthirsty murderer you would simply have a longing to kill

and id rather drink blood, IM AM NOT FILLING THAT DANM ASIAN STEREOTYPE >:/
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:40 am

The asian stereotype is with dogs -_- and you didnt give us a new question lol
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 pm

It's both depending on the country. Cat eating is mainly a chinese stereotype, and dog eating is a korean one.

Would you rather be a turtle or a rhino?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Yeah, ive heard its with both..

And totally a rhino. I could charge.

Would you rather grow fur all over your body or grow a tail
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Tail. GIRL PLEASE, think of the possibilities! You can hang from trees 'n stuff.

Would you rather live in a world without facebook, or a world without youtube.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:00 am

facebook I NEED MY SHOWS MAN @_@

would you rather peel off all your fingernails or your toenails :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME   THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION GAME
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next