Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)

Go down 
+2
Ragafa
Jando
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shaya stared at her enemy before her. Exhausted and with sweet dripping from her long black hair which was pulled back into a tight knot. She felt the adrenaline rushing through her bloodstream. She sheathed her blade from the demon sprawling to the ground dead with a massive wound through its chest. Only one minute ago, the entire field where she stood had been covered in demons, now it was a graveyard. Shaya took the feeling of excitement, the sheer thrill of what she had achieved, but it was not to last. Only a few seconds later, a hoard demons headed towards her, wanting revenge for their fallen comrades. She was going to enjoy this.
The war between Elves and demons had been raging since the dawn of time, and now the end is drawn to a close and our saviour has been chosen. She is one of main leaders of the Elves; Shaya had been trained since childhood. Now one of the most skilled in sword and hand-to-hand combat with agility beyond this world, she was the perfect warrior, and the Elves only hope as she was the chosen one.
The battlefield was like a desert, hot and dry, the clouds looking heavy with grief at the bloodshed and looked like that they wanted to weep, some grew angry about what has happen and started making echoing flashes appear, some even threw bolts of electricity to earth. They were not happy.
The hoard of demons, with their bloodthirsty and revengeful eyes, horned back, sword like tails swinging aimlessly while they were charging, with armoured helmets on their heads and deadly weapons equipped. The demons made all surrounding elves ran in fear; they knew they couldn’t defeat something like that. They all ran except Shaya, in fact she started running towards them, she drew out her two swords that were resting in the crossed sheaths on her back. As the first one came near she leaped right on to its head, she pushed the demon right into the ground, managing to strike it right through its back while she jumped again from the dead demon. She fell elegantly to the ground in a spiral formation so the demons around her were dead as she landed.
About 30 were dead all ready, the clouds couldn’t take it anymore and cried all over the battle field. Rain made the desert rock slippery and dangerous but it just cooled Shaya off. She stood there in the centre of about 1000 demons staring at her, holding one blade pointed to the sky and one blade pointed the ground, she ran straight ahead, slashing the first demon with the blade that was pointed to the ground, she swung stabbed the other blade into the demons chest, still not dead the demon grabbed hold of her and threw her. Shaya flew heading towards a demon about to catch her with its sword, but missed and instead he was falling to the ground with no head. Shaya skidded across the wet ground and sliced the legs of the demons in her way, she flung her sword into the ground and swinged herself into the air, and chanted “du ga kac er da”, immediately, there was a horrifying crashing, that sounded liked a women screaming, and it was. Shaya summoned the God of lightning – Thoress. She flew down and screamed again, all demons blocked their ears and shrieked in horror. Shaya grabbed onto Thoress and she flew back into the clouds. The demons on the ground were confused on what was going on and soon knew. About 2 seconds after Thoress flew above the clouds and the entire battle field was covered in a wave of electricity. The battle was over. Being able to summon a god, no elf can do that.
[list][*]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:44 am

*ahem*
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:48 am

*bites larz' neck* ima suck u dry!!! *open to interpentation*
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:52 am

-runs away-
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:53 am

ALL OF U BOW DOWN TO MY SUCKING POWAH!!!
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:56 am

*criket* *criket*
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:11 am

i am not..... going..... to laugh.....

....not... going... to laugh.....
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:38 am

-giggles-
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:38 pm

I AM NOT EVIL DX
Nuuuuuuuuu dont cry X_____X
I DIDNT DO IT, I SWE-.......................................wow vamp...............
<_<
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:27 am

i think pretty much everyone here took that the wrong way ._.
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:04 am

memememe!!!

wat are we talking about? Shocked
lmao!
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:25 am

as i see it theres two things we could do here...1) get back to the topic at hand or 2)keep going and risk getting jando pissed off at us (namely me) again!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:36 am

lol i dont think anyone really cares anymore if we go off topic x.x
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:16 am

OMFG I GOING ANGRY ABOUT YOU GOING OFF TOPIC!!!

jks lol, idc. GO OFF TOPIC!!!!

BANANA'S + COOKIES + CREAM + MILK + PEANUTS = SUPERDUPERHAXORSBACOOKIAMIKNUTSMILKSHAKETHATSTASTELIKEPEANUTS RAWR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:18 am

lol random
-snooze-
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:08 pm

OMGWTGOMWDAIRYQUEENOMGWTFBBBQOMGWTFWTGBBQOMGWTFBBQ

-my brain just fried-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:49 pm

mine fried a long time ago... ._.
O.O
MOUSEEE
-chases-
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:20 am

ANGE DX
ITS MIDNIGHT WHAT DID WE TALK ABOUT YESTERDAY!??!?!
SO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS?
MSN OR BED NAO DX
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:38 am

yup...
definite love bug...
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:00 pm

O_o;
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:22 pm

i dont get it o_O
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:54 pm

eh? o-o
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:00 am

i no you dont...

WHY DO YOU THINK I SAID IT?
ROFL!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:14 am

This final copy scored me an A xD

Sweat was dripping down her long black hair. Shaya stared exhausted before her enemy; but felt the adrenaline rushing through her bloodstream making her fatigue vanish. She sheathed her blade from the demon sprawling on the ground dying from the massive wounds through its chest. Only one minute ago, the entire field where she stood had been covered in demons, now it was just a graveyard. Shaya took the feeling of excitement, the sheer thrill of what she had achieved, but it was not to last. Only a few seconds later, a hoard of demons were rushing towards her, wanting revenge for their fallen comrades. She was going to enjoy this.

The war between Elves and demons had been raging since the dawn of time, but now the end is near and one elf will save us all. She is Shaya, an elf skilled in sword and hand-to-hand combat with agility as fast as lighting.

The battlefield was like a desert, hot and dry and the clouds were heavy with grief at the bloodshed that was happening below them, and they looked like they wanted to weep, some grew angry and started making echoing flashes appear, some even threw bolts of electricity to earth. They were not happy.

The hoard of demons, were charging right for Shaya, yelling while they ran. They made all surrounding elves run in fear; they knew they couldn’t defeat demons like that. They all ran except Shaya, in fact she started running towards them, she drew out her two swords that were resting in the crossed sheaths on her back. As the first one came near she jumped right on to its head, pushing the demon right into the ground, managing to strike it right through its back while she jumped again from the wounded demon. She then flew elegantly to the ground, landing dead centre on top a demons shoulder with her blades right through its head.

The clouds couldn’t resist anymore and cried all over the battle field. Shaya stood there on top of the impaled demon which was kneeling dead, pulling her blades out of the dead demon which were dripping with dark green blood. Immediately she leaped from the dead demons shoulders slashing the demons in front of her then leaped again, she landed with both blades into a demons chest; still not dead the demon grabbed hold of her and threw her. Shaya flew heading towards a demon about to catch her with its sword, but missed and instead he was falling to the ground with no head. Shaya skidded across the wet ground and sliced the legs of the demons in her way, she stopped by slamming herself against a huge rock, she screamed in pain as her left arm broke. A demon was about to deliver the final blow, but was tranced as Shaya began to chant “Goddess of thunder, mistress of storms, queen of the skies, I summon thee – Thoress!” after that Shaya fell unconscious. Immediately, there was a horrifying crashing. And what looked like a giant bird came screeching down from the clouds. The demons blocked their ears and quivered in horror. Thoress, who looked like a women with wings, flew down and grabbed Shaya and flew off. The demons watched as Thoress flew above the clouds. The demons raised their weapons and roared in their victory.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:21 pm

...but as the thoress flew away, some random bogan got a shotgun and shot the god down o.o
after which he screamed with a grin, "IT'LL BE GOOD COOKING TONIGHT!!!!"
The demons roared in unision to the bogans victory.
Oh gawd im so bored o.o
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:44 am

no...i think ur turning into a...
ermmm...

crazy-sob-who-missed-his-Cookie Medication
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next