Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)

Go down 
+2
Ragafa
Jando
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Shaya stared at her enemy before her. Exhausted and with sweet dripping from her long black hair which was pulled back into a tight knot. She felt the adrenaline rushing through her bloodstream. She sheathed her blade from the demon sprawling to the ground dead with a massive wound through its chest. Only one minute ago, the entire field where she stood had been covered in demons, now it was a graveyard. Shaya took the feeling of excitement, the sheer thrill of what she had achieved, but it was not to last. Only a few seconds later, a hoard demons headed towards her, wanting revenge for their fallen comrades. She was going to enjoy this.
The war between Elves and demons had been raging since the dawn of time, and now the end is drawn to a close and our saviour has been chosen. She is one of main leaders of the Elves; Shaya had been trained since childhood. Now one of the most skilled in sword and hand-to-hand combat with agility beyond this world, she was the perfect warrior, and the Elves only hope as she was the chosen one.
The battlefield was like a desert, hot and dry, the clouds looking heavy with grief at the bloodshed and looked like that they wanted to weep, some grew angry about what has happen and started making echoing flashes appear, some even threw bolts of electricity to earth. They were not happy.
The hoard of demons, with their bloodthirsty and revengeful eyes, horned back, sword like tails swinging aimlessly while they were charging, with armoured helmets on their heads and deadly weapons equipped. The demons made all surrounding elves ran in fear; they knew they couldn’t defeat something like that. They all ran except Shaya, in fact she started running towards them, she drew out her two swords that were resting in the crossed sheaths on her back. As the first one came near she leaped right on to its head, she pushed the demon right into the ground, managing to strike it right through its back while she jumped again from the dead demon. She fell elegantly to the ground in a spiral formation so the demons around her were dead as she landed.
About 30 were dead all ready, the clouds couldn’t take it anymore and cried all over the battle field. Rain made the desert rock slippery and dangerous but it just cooled Shaya off. She stood there in the centre of about 1000 demons staring at her, holding one blade pointed to the sky and one blade pointed the ground, she ran straight ahead, slashing the first demon with the blade that was pointed to the ground, she swung stabbed the other blade into the demons chest, still not dead the demon grabbed hold of her and threw her. Shaya flew heading towards a demon about to catch her with its sword, but missed and instead he was falling to the ground with no head. Shaya skidded across the wet ground and sliced the legs of the demons in her way, she flung her sword into the ground and swinged herself into the air, and chanted “du ga kac er da”, immediately, there was a horrifying crashing, that sounded liked a women screaming, and it was. Shaya summoned the God of lightning – Thoress. She flew down and screamed again, all demons blocked their ears and shrieked in horror. Shaya grabbed onto Thoress and she flew back into the clouds. The demons on the ground were confused on what was going on and soon knew. About 2 seconds after Thoress flew above the clouds and the entire battle field was covered in a wave of electricity. The battle was over. Being able to summon a god, no elf can do that.
[list][*]
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:11 pm

-continues-
But Shaya felt the heart of gravity on her chest, she fell and constucted her eyes onto the back of the God.
She attempted to grab onto the God, but failed.
Her body was implanted into the earth, no elf could survive that fall, and for the fall of this elf, came the fall of many others.

LOL SHE DIED XD
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:19 pm

nice kish. I can't add that, its already like 644 words and the limit was 500
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:21 pm

lol i know
i keep doing that.
only instead of 644 o.o
it was 4956 lol
and i just handed it in, unfinished X_X
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:24 pm

lol. also does this snetance make sense?
The hoard of demons, with their bloodthirsty and revengeful eyes, horned back, sword like tails swinging aimlessly while they were charging, with armoured helmets on their heads and deadly weapons equipped.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:25 pm

not really
you dont know WHERE theyre coming from.
youre not sure if they are completely surrounding the girl
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:28 pm

o.o ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kay....
well errrrrmmm hrm...
demon slaghtering, god summoner, chosen battle elf o____o (overkiller?)
can you add the first chapter too, so i can know why teh hell, hell is breaking loose =/
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:39 pm

maybe, if I can be bothered writing it. This is just for a english creative piece
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:42 pm

plus you should really give a feeling before you give a situation.
like; Sweat dripped from her bang as her enemies stood before her.
it makes it more appealing to the reader.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:13 am

ok, i've re down the 1st 2 lines of this so how does it sound now?

Sweat was dripping down her long black hair which was pulled back into a tight knot. Shaya stared exhausted before her enemy; she felt the adrenaline rushing through her bloodstream making her fatigue vanish. She sheathed her blade from the demon sprawling to the ground dead with a massive wound through its chest. Only one minute ago, the entire field where she stood had been covered in demons, now it was just a graveyard. Shaya took the feeling of excitement, the sheer thrill of what she had achieved, but it was not to last. Only a few seconds later, a hoard of demons headed towards her, wanting revenge for their fallen comrades. She was going to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:10 am

Andejj06 wrote:
lol. also does this snetance make sense?
The hoard of demons, with their bloodthirsty and revengeful eyes, horned back, sword like tails swinging aimlessly while they were charging, with armoured helmets on their heads and deadly weapons equipped.

also three things
1) im to lazy to read this so if someone can give me a brief summery that would be greatly appreciated.
2) instead of "revengeful eyes" you should have "vengeful eyes" but thats just my opinion, and besides i dont think revengeful is a word...
3) and rag your right the more paragraphs the better cause this story looked bigger than it prob is
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:04 am

ty juso
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:43 am

oooh, nice story o.o
i wish i could stop being a lazy ass and write something DX
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:29 pm

-gives pencil-
-starts story for ange-
-gives story-
-2 hours later-
-covered in thinking doodles-
=.=
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:53 pm

-Facepalms-
CONCENTRATE DAMMIT
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:43 pm

nah that would have literally happened ._.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:44 pm

-hits ange-
i hit girls DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:40 am

LMAO!!!
leave the girl alone!

-buyz millionz of textaz and sends to Angie's house-
ENJOY!!!
Back to top Go down
Vampry
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
Vampry

Number of posts : 571

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:48 am

blaze7734 wrote:
-Facepalms-
CONCENTRATE DAMMIT

OMFG GIRL BASHER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:11 am

D=
-twitch-
-twitch-
EXPLOSION
-shoves shotgun into larz's mouth-
-fires all shells into brain-
-blood splatter-
-goes to henesys-
-kills again-
-gets tired-
-sleeps-
-apologises for taking 10% from larz and killing him-
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:12 pm

WTH I DIDNT WRITE THAT...............................................RAAAAAAG YOU LITTLE MUNCHKIN ILL KEEEEEEEEEEEL YOU
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:45 pm

-crys in corner-
LARZ IS A MEANIEEEE TT~TT
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:21 pm

NUUUU WAIT I DIDNT DO IT I WAS FRAMED X____X"""
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:40 pm

-sobcrycorner-
TT~TT
TT~TT
TT~TT
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:10 am

-comforts-
its okay, larz is just evil...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)   Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2 – Battle at Desert Quiju (ku – ju) - My story thats for english that I though ppl whould like to read. (still needs more revising)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next