Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

LONGEST POST WITH WORDS

Go down 
+4
Jando
Ragafa
Zielo
RagnarZ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

LONGEST POST WITH WORDS Empty
PostSubject: LONGEST POST WITH WORDS   LONGEST POST WITH WORDS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:06 pm

So looks like ill try to break the record of the longest post ever so uhh... lets get started! hey im typing randomly im just not really typing pointful things is that even a word? pointful? huh? wait thats not a word BUT THAT IS! still trying to break the record. well lets start with the random typing wait i already did. is this pointless or what? i wonder if the limit isnt acually that long cause i dont want to have sore fingers from typing over oh i dont know 999 words? probally over. its like im writing something pointless wait i got to stop using pointless. well it keeps appearing why does pointless keep appearing? there it is again. im so lucky im using sandbox i would never be allowed to type this pointless thing oh there it is again its pointless AGAIN AND AGAIN IT KEEPS POPING UP. pointless words w/e i dont care if it pops up all the time im still trying to break a record here. as you can see. im using words not spam wait this is spam. NOT noob scam ok? lets put it that way. now ill start posting the lyrics of my favourite song. wait i dont want to anymore. are you getting annoyed from reading all this spam? i hope this thread becomes popular or ill post in all catagorys saying i broke the record but did i really break the record or whateer? ok some arnt works but im still trying hard. ok now my hands are getting tired. im thinking all of these sentences up cause im pro. yep im still going for the record and nothing will stop me from going to the record except maybe nothing and i really shouldnt do this cause i wont be able to do my homework with sore fingers. you are getting annoyed arnt you? well i doubt anyone typed more than me.congratulations you just achieved a info piece of RagnarZ. the info is that he is 11 years old. yep im still trying hard and every time you read alot i award you with info pieces of me. are you still reading? i guess you are because you wouldnt be seeing what im typing if you just suddenly pressed that back button to escape this mindless hypnosis. im still luring you in to keep reading and reading and reading until your brain cant handle it anymore. but your brain can handle it cause its i dont know whatever. now to let you know about cookie skills for cookie lovers with insane cookie rush.

Cookie skill 1: Cookie mastery. *This decription..? is hidden to unworthy eyes. it means if all you can read is what im typing right now you are not worthy*

Cookie skill 2: Cookies up. Increases the ammount of cookies you can eat at one time. lvl 1 - 15. : 10 cookies... lvl 16 - 30 20 cookies.

Cookie skill 3 FINAL : Cookie booster. increases the speed in which you can put a cookie in your mouth at once ( hard to understand? ) lvl 1 - 15 = 5000% increase in cookie eating speed. lvl 16 - 30 = 10000% increase in cookie eating speed! ( extremely dangerous, you may die and lose an hour of 9%'s work ( hard to understand? )

well now im getting bored so ill just type even more random stuff. uhhh TWINKLE twinkle patrick star.. i made myself a sandwich... my mommy named it fred... it tastes like beans and bakon. something something so i use a pointy pencil. pointy pointy pointy, pointy pointy point. P,U wats that horrible smell? DRUM SOLO! something something forgot that line. This song in over, except for this line. you win this round. brocoli!
yay thats some random song from a show you seem to be familiar with. man i d closing in
be on the attack with your wings on the wind
Oh, the games will begin
The winner takes all
Its the thrill of one more killdont ever look back on the world closing in
be on the attack with your wings on the wind
Oh, the games will begin
The winner takes all
Its the thrill of one more kill
the last on to fall will never sacrifice their willhe winner takes all allOh, the games will begin
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: LONGEST POST WITH WORDS   LONGEST POST WITH WORDS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:39 pm

MY BRAIN!!!
._.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: LONGEST POST WITH WORDS   LONGEST POST WITH WORDS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:20 am

its sammich, not sandwitch >_>
and i think i popped a nerve reading all that, wtf?!?!?! why DID i read all that?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: LONGEST POST WITH WORDS   LONGEST POST WITH WORDS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:27 am

LOL AT SKILLS, MAKE MORE!!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: LONGEST POST WITH WORDS   LONGEST POST WITH WORDS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:05 am

All my cookie stats are maxed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: LONGEST POST WITH WORDS   LONGEST POST WITH WORDS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:21 pm

o.O
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: LONGEST POST WITH WORDS   LONGEST POST WITH WORDS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:59 pm

cookie hax
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

PostSubject: Re: LONGEST POST WITH WORDS   LONGEST POST WITH WORDS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:13 pm

Bowen hax.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: LONGEST POST WITH WORDS   LONGEST POST WITH WORDS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:49 pm

I stopped at "a".....
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

PostSubject: Re: LONGEST POST WITH WORDS   LONGEST POST WITH WORDS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:42 pm

I never read at all. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LONGEST POST WITH WORDS   LONGEST POST WITH WORDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LONGEST POST WITH WORDS
Page 1 of 1