Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Jando's last post

Go down 
+5
Zielo
RagnarZ
Shen
blaze7734
Jando
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:44 am

I HATE MAPLE!!!!!.
SO I AM QUITTING

STUPID!!!!! 3 fairfrozen's!!!! tried to scroll them!!!! and they all blew up!!!! 95m gone!!! wasted!!!!! ARHHHH
HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Well today, i was thinking about stuff, and bam owen comes to me and goes hey Clark is lvl 89 and his got a 113att ff and he lvls faster then you... then I was training and i decided to use my 100m on scrolling a ff. I found one for 15m bought it scrolled it 1st slot worked then the 2nd one destroyed it!!!! got another one 15m same thing happened, bought one for 22m fail, worked, destroyed. FUCKEN WASTED MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON NOTHING!!!!!!! MAPLE IS SCREWING UP MY LIFE AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH. FROM THIS DAY FORWARD. THERE IS NO MORE ANDEJJ06!!!!!!

Goodbye everyone
Ragafa: Your my best friend and you've been there to cheer me up on maple, we had fun together. doing quests, killing jr.balrogs. cpq with noobs it was fun and i'm sorry that i'll miss the wedding...
Zielo2: I love you, you were ther when i fell. you picked me up and I was put on the right path. I had awesome times with you angie, and i'll miss you. keep on fighting...
ShenronBow: You are the best guild leader I have met, we have had fun together and I will never forget the times we shared. You are a true friend.
Penox4life: ahh my rival, who made me so angry at times, who made so sad times but most of all so happy at times. You have won, you will be a far better dk then i ever was.
Bot200: Hey, you are one sweet friend, everyweek you either this or that it was fun having you apart of my life...
Heavenlysord: You are annoying, silly, stupid person (jks) but you were fun, refering was fun and It was fun.. ty
Billy: o.O We havent really spoken much, but eyyy it was fun...
Blaze: hey, you were a good friend. always helped me when i needed it, like when you and owen helped me get the items i need to get my hog back ty
Kevin: hmmp... you taught me a lot, the one true lesson and that is GO TO BED!!! and yes Kevin i will, ty for being there.
Whoever i missed: Thank you very much for being apart of my maple life and now i'll set off and start something else. so to everyone Thank you.

I'm deleting MapleStory now, and i have already sold all my stuff for 1meso ea!!!!
goodbye everyone... have a good one...........

Sincerely Jando.....
A maple addict no more
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:52 am

EPICLY SAD PANDA
D: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU -takes another deep breath- UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........ -gasp-gasp-
Sad PANDA SAAAAD PANDA
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:32 am

here are some random pictures to show my emotions

Jando's last post Waa%20cry%20baby2

Jando's last post Chloe-crying

Jando's last post Crying_baby

Jando's last post CharacterSuicide-X

(wow i cant believe i posted that.................WHY JANDO DONT QUIT WE WILL HELP
YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK... LESSON LEARNED: NEVER SCROLL ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:30 pm

Well i dont think im gonna miss you at all cause i barely hang out with you -.-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:45 pm

Jando, ill really miss you...but i think its good that your quitting.
atleast now he wont have maple practially running his life like it does most of us...its for the best.
he'll be free to do whatever he wants without spending so much money on a stupid game, hell, i wish -I- could quit >.>
maple affects my life, my grades, and the time i have. this game is as addictive as a person with cigaretts
just remember jando, well all miss you~ TT_TT
As Blaze would say....SAD PANDA Sad
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:50 pm

SAD PANDA TT^TT
Back to top Go down
Bot20O
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie

Number of posts : 436

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:30 pm

Tats alot jando but i dont belive you are gonna quit maple its impossible for you to quit maple like you said...i can quit maple out of the blueeeeee its easy like my sweet sweet wendy Razz
shes my reason i quited maple and i am glad of it if we break up then ill still quit maple my life is wayyy better than this game once again ill belive you are gonna quit wen i get the info

Test 1: quit maple for a week
Test 2: quit maple for ever
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:12 pm

EVEN SADDER PANDA DX
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:52 pm

o.O holy shit, I was so angry last night. I'm not quiting, I'm just not going on maple much this week (exams) lol. now i need to download maple again -_-"

LOL found out something good came out of yesterday, my soul spear is now

97att 8str 3dex 37acc 4slots

1 acc for spear 30% and 2 att for spear 30% worked so far
83att 2str 32acc clean -_- LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

ugh, now I need to study for my exams, it would take a miracle for that to happen
maybe I should o.O

EDIT: I am never posting my anger again on this forum, I am soory -_- As I think back reading this and wasting 85m I am just laughing!!!! pfft I wasnt gonna use that 85m for anything else!! wait a min, I didn't sold my equips for 1meso ea!?!?!?! dam looks like Jando is starting again (Yea I did -iJandoDk).

Jando is back into maple after not really quiting o.O just being in a angry rage o.O maple is gonna take forever -_-
Also you should note, why would i quit o.O summer holidays coming up o.O 2months of nothing? (woh I have no life) jks there heaps i will be doing.

Last edited by Andejj06 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:53 pm

'even sadder panda'
Isn't this spam? Why doesn't Blaze get banned?
Anyways:

Bye Jando, we'll miss you.
PS. Sell your acc for big money. $_$
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:31 pm

This is going way off topic, why are people saying that I was drunk o.O To tell the truth I hate alcohol o.O

Last edited by Andejj06 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:55 am

Hey Andejj ( i dont feel right on calling you Jando ) Mind if i have your stuff if you dont want your Lvl 91 DK anymore?

Edit : heres something you could do with 40m, buy me a nice high weapon atk pink adventure cape!

PS. you are 15 years old and you drink!?!?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 am

I can't really give you anything since my dexless hybrid spearman needs it, sorry Sad

Last edited by Andejj06 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:57 am

..Dont ever drink at a age like that again. Its really unhealthy.

So how long did you roll before you got 13 in your main stat?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:17 am

lol, in the 1st 2mins a got 11str 4dex 5 luk & int then I tried to go for 12 - 13 failed -_-" accepted 10/6/5/4 lol. I'm gonna reset when I can get nx again -_-
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:10 am

lol my post was deleted!
Meh, basically gonna say it again but in a nicer way...........
The point of drinking at 18- is to basically, get drunk with friends and do crazy stuff!
And jando, what happens when your dad comes back? and he sees that all his beer is gone? hmmm?

Be a smart drinker or dont drink at all! Dont do it yourself (lonely people get drunk by themselves), and dont do something boring like playing maple or something! (maples not boring, its just something stupid to do drunk; waste of time, money and alchohol)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:44 am

I streched really far........... I'm not a drinker. o.O

Last edited by Andejj06 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BillyFTW
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
BillyFTW

Number of posts : 984

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:59 pm

huh?
Someones paying you to make a hybrid??
huh?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:23 pm

someone is? o.O where, who WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! o.O
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:21 pm

No one knows what Billeh is talking about. <_<
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:22 am

Jando ( i feel like i have the right to call you your name cause i know you alot more now ), I WILL NOT BE HYBRID! IT IS KEEPING ME AWAY FROM PLAYING MAPLE! I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IT JUST IS!
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:31 am

dang brother, well its your decision. Hybrid is better. But overall its your choice.
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Dammit, looks like im taking another break...
Nice job, you made me think maple is boring all over again, ill be back when i get bored of warcraft, which takes days or weeks..
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:11 pm

warcraft? eew ._.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:50 pm

ewwwwwwwww WOW, icky face game >_>
Warcraft 3 is pretty good though, makes you think! ^.^ But like only on the hardest difficulty >_> (still hasnt finished it)

You know what you should play? FF BITCH RAWR, FF is really good o.o you could try that for a while!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jando's last post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jando's last post   Jando's last post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jando's last post
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next