Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

RydahMS - Best maplestory private server

Go down 
+3
Ragafa
Zielo
Jando
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello, welcome to the Formalities forum

Last edited by Jando on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:58 pm

depends what it does.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Thanks for the tips, I'll definitely do that, it's certainly useful and less time consuming than grinding on lower leveled janx. I'm just trying to get all the achievements right now, which between school and a social life just takes time.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:55 am

bleh! you look through the guide dont you D:
I didn't even take the guide out of the box until I finished it.
Then I played it again... =D
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:59 am

o-o I didn't look through a guide for that spot. You found it as you go through the storyline and it took 3 - 6 tries to get the right paradigm to kill the 2 in 30 seconds.

You would want to go to this spot again once you get stage 9 where everything is a 12k minimum. Now I looked at a guide to find out that.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:29 am

Zielo wrote:
Lol I wonder if that controller turbo thing would be considered hacking in maple

Nah bcuz ur not making the attack go faster (like a hack)
its just a MASSIVE spam of my attack key =P like.............. I unno xD a LOT! x3
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:52 am

like holding a key down. After 100 attacks, you won't attack anymore and will have to move to be able to attack again.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:27 pm

I didn't buy the guide. I'm very cheap, I just look stuff up online or ask you guys! ;D
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Jando wrote:
like holding a key down.
Yeah just like this x3
Ty Jndow xD
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Yeah whats the point of buying a $20 guide when you can look up the exact part your stuck on for free online. The only time I ever actually buy guides is if its pokemon and its just to add to my collection. I almost never actually use them though.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Zielo wrote:
Yeah whats the point of buying a $20 guide when you can look up the exact part your stuck on for free online. The only time I ever actually buy guides is if its pokemon and its just to add to my collection. I almost never actually use them though.

Once the guide stops being made, the price really goes up. I remember seeing a orcaraina of time guide for like 70 dollars and it had 3 bids. But i still dont think the first 20 dollars is worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Ive bought cheat code books =_=;
do those count o_o;

Btw anyone have any good anime/manga recomendations im bored and i need another thing to watch, or read, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Shen wrote:
Once the guide stops being made, the price really goes up. I remember seeing a orcaraina of time guide for like 70 dollars and it had 3 bids. But i still dont think the first 20 dollars is worth it.

I have an ocarina of time guide! And thats why I collect pokemon ones Very Happy

And Larz, I recommend Elfen Lied. Its really confusing and kind of disturbing in the beginning (has lots of nakey girl pictures) but you get used to it and start to understand the plot more. Its only around 13 episodes. Also, the nakey girl pictures arent really intended to be sexual... its just kind of there for a reason
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Buyable guides are the most pointless thing ever created. Interwebs ftw <3
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 am

Agreed with Jando unless the guides are just for collection purposes.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:10 am

Meh.

basically everything is pointless cause of the interwebs these days.

talk to friends? msn/skype
see a movie? Watch it online
Learn another language? learn it online.
Meet someone? FUCKING ONLINE!

O-O WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:12 am

Learning another language online would be kind of hard though without pronunciation and everything. And have you seen googles translations? fail.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:23 am

You'd be surprise how easy it is to learn another language through the power of the interwebs. No matter what you going to come out either disappointed or happy but overall happy since you payed nothing for it.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:22 am

Jando wrote:
talk to friends? msn/skype
see a movie? Watch it online
Learn another language? learn it online.
Meet someone? FUCKING ONLINE!

And this is y wociety needs to go out and explore the world.......
and yeah I Just (Officialy) realized that yesterday ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:45 pm

yeah, but they're all flawed in each of their places.
Talk to a friend
Yes this would be useful to someone just to talk to random friends at once, but what would happen if someone is in trouble or needs a hug from a friend? They can't get that from msn or any other chat room.

See a movie
people may think that cinemas are becoming obsolete, but it's actually because they dont realise how benefitial they are, notice how you like a movie alot more when it's in the cinemas? Horrors are actually alot more scarier because everyone is getting scared at once, you feel that fear in the air and therefore feel fear also... You can only get that from cinemas.

Learn a language
Nah uh, you can buy something to help you with it online, but in reality you wouldn't be able to in a few days, you could if you were persistant, but not many people are. Schools are definately better.

Meet someone
Mhmm, happens alot... Look at us. But I met my girl while we were all going out, in a large group of friends, it may seem like that may happen alot, but somehow I'm feeling it's more in your lifestyle choice.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Ive kinda forced myself to hate the internet in a socialstandpoint.....yet i still go online and post on various forums of groups im in......its sorta a love/hate situation.....otherwise i think im just insane.....(more than i am so now)
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:16 pm

lawl !
3 vs 1

WHO ELSE AGREES WITH US!?!?!?! O:<
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Times have changed since we were all youngins and the internet is getting more and more useful, no doubt about that. But there are so many social disorders that happening to people these days because of their internet-obsession that we would be better off not having it. There needs to be a balance for it to serve its purpose, between CYBERSPACE and the REALWORLD (no not the tv show, you would be better off on the internet than watching that mtv garbage)
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:50 pm

I agree with everything except maybe the movie thing.... I know I get way more scared if im at home in my room with the lights turned off (tried, never trying again).

And about the whole internet-social life thing, I agree completeeelllyyy. I had some issues while I was playing maple all that time. As soon as I came home from school, I played maple. Spent the majority of my weekends, playing maple.
When I didnt have anything else to do, everything pretty much revolved around playing maple, which was most of my time spent. Like I said before, the computer crashing was the best thing that happened.
When it did, I went for a couple of weeks trying to get on my dads computer to play, but that didnt always work. I either didnt have enough time as I was normally used to to train or I kept on missing out on events/guild drama. I eventually got left out a bit too much and started falling behind and giving up, and I noticed that it was starting to get pretty boring not getting anywhere.
Eventually, I realized that I could be using up my free time actually socializing with the real world.
Lets put it this way: before the computer crashed, there was really only one single friend I talked to all the time during lunch/breakfast. I had a lot of friends but I failed to turn any of those into real close friendships.
I didnt even have a facebook or myspace (well I did, but I consider that I didnt because I never used them).
After it crashed, I decided to start using facespace again (then realizing myspace sucked and just used facebook), I talk to way more than just that one friend at lunch and breakfast now, all of those people who I had small friendships with are now pretty close friends, Ive had two boyfriends since then (one of them being the most amazing), and instead of spending my time after school or on weekends on maple, I spend it with Dylan or actually socializing with friends.

So, that, right there, is proof the internet can ruin your life, but its possible to get it back if you actually make an attempt to try. Id say my attempt was a pretty big success. I know that probably just made me sound like a nolife dork with one of those after school specials, but eh, tis the truth
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:24 am

Hah rydah fails more than maple
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:59 am

atleast people don't complain how bad Rydah is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RydahMS - Best maplestory private server   RydahMS - Best maplestory private server - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RydahMS - Best maplestory private server
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next