Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

HALP INSTALLING MAPLE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Empty
PostSubject: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:25 pm

This is getting painful. Ive been trying to do the patch/reinstall maple since yesterday and is still isnt working.
The patch refused to download, so i uninstalled and im attempting to reinstall maple. Right now the 4 hour download is finished and its at the actual installation process, only now its saying theres not enough space in the disc..... though i deleted as much junk as possible, theres still isnt enough room. it says i have 3838MB available and i need 4569 (SEX NUMBER)
Im not sure if theres anything else unimportant i can delete to make more space, thats about as clean as im going to get it. WHAT DO I DOOO
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:29 pm

the installer itself takes up space, maybe once you downloaded it, it took up the free space you had, and now there isnt enough space for it to be installed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Thats in My Documents though, the place that i need more space in is My Computer - HP_ PAVILION (C:)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:55 pm

...I have no idea on how you cant have enough space on your computer. Unless your HDD is one of the old ones and has a maximum capacity of 10gb or something.

You still might have version's of maplestory on your computer. If you can find them and delete them. You will get enough space.

Zielo wrote:
Thats in My Documents though, the place that i need more space in is My Computer - HP_ PAVILION (C:)

My documents is part of HP_PAVILION (C:) just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:06 pm

What the..... i deleted more stuff in my documents and the HP_PAVILION (C:) went from 3800 space available to 3784. this thing is messssed up
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Do you have the installation happening at the same time that your deleting things?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Also another thing. If you have a usb or something, save maple on that and install it onto the usb.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:14 pm

yes i have the installation up while im deleteing things. PLEASE dont tell me i have to exit it and go through the whole 4 hour process again.... T_T
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:26 pm

no no no. Its just that the installation is taking up the space you free.

So if you delete something that is 10mb, the installation will go up by 10mb or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:28 pm

also I would like to know how you were on maple last night (morning for you) when you can't get it to work now.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:56 pm

that was helen, i just asked her to check something since i couldnt get on

bah... i might just have to start the process over again. nothing else is working. i already have maple on my USB but it cant patch since, well, its on a USB ._.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:58 pm

It can patch on the usb. Also try deleting other versions of maple like 0.55 or something to make room.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:04 pm

those have been gone a long time ago, i made sure i deleted everything that had to do with maple. then i deleted everything possible that i dont use or is clutter. now literally all thats left is programs that are required for the computer to run right and maybe 4 or 5 programs that i actually use.
patches dont usually work on the usb for me, but im trying it now anyway just to be sure. usually it will stuff up at the end, ill just wait and see what happens.
if that fails, ill restart the download ._.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:07 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:21 pm

i wish i could cyberly get on your computer and install it for you..... must be frustrating D: but i know you will get it sorted out today
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:34 pm

go take it to a computer store and do a memory cleaning <_<
or just get a new comp if the disc space is competley full.
Or a new harddrive at least, otherwise youll get this problem every time theres a patch =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALP INSTALLING MAPLE   HALP INSTALLING MAPLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALP INSTALLING MAPLE
Page 1 of 1