Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.

Go down 
+6
GraffleFraff
Alek
VAznWingsV
Zielo
Ragafa
Jando
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Empty
PostSubject: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:51 am

Dear Informal,
I'm not entirely sure why but, It doesn't feel right me being in Informal anymore. I don't know what it is but I'm finding it that the more me being in informal the more everyone is hating me. That's one of the main reasons I haven't been as much as I'm used to on weekends (That and I have a busy weekend). So I've decided to leave the guild, not sure if i'm coming back this time. I think it's just good if I give all you guys some space away from me cause hey I know I can be annoying, overexcited, take things to far and many more things. Me leaving will be good for everyone I think, this way I won't get in the way of events and guild squabbles. I also won't be going the forums till i find it fit for me to return.

It's not you guys who are making me do this its me, I've seen the way I act and it must be torture for all of you to go through it. Just then I went to were Alex, Shen, Helen and Kish who were happily making a MMV and wanted me apart of it. Then I go ruin it by killing Helen and Kish by bringing a group of Gobies towards them, then you got GPQ. I go all weird on Angie, I take the things that Kish and Alex said in Spanish to far and then start a insult war using Spanish. Not only that but I bitch and bitch that its my way or no way.

This is my choice, I need find my way and won't come back till I see myself worthy.

Goodbye Informal
I'm sorry that you've had to deal with me.

Yours no more, Jando
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:03 am

lmao we were saying you can't read. But goodbye for now. See you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am

Ragafa wrote:
lmao we were saying you can't read. But goodbye for now. See you tomorrow
O.O LOL!!!! Cya tomorrow Kish

Helen talked to me and I'm giving a day a two to work whats wrong and why I am feeling like this.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:21 am

Yarly, I was just mad because I don't have much energy to train D:
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:28 am

Ragafa wrote:
Yarly, I was just mad because I don't have much energy to train D:
=(
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:25 am

o-o
Jeez, it really isnt THAT bad jando. I mean sure, you CAN be a little aggravating at times, but you dont have to go full out and compleatly disband us. Atleast stay on the forums or something. Like you said... you even admitted to overreacting to things. This kinda seems like one of those times.
And you know me, i hardly go on the IM's or pay a spit-attention to my BL chat.. so.. gl with that i guess.
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:47 am

i havnt been in the guild that long, probly about 3 months now but u arent that annoying ur the person i go to when i want to piss sum1 off or get pissed of for sum reason, ery guild needs sum1 like that, well bye anyway jando
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:52 am

LAWL! (yeah I laugh cuz its ridiculous o.o!)

Come on Jndow o.o
1st.-At the MMV Part we got a little pissed up cuz u killed Helen and Kish w/o Warning o.o
Thts y we got mad X_X

2nd.-I admit u took too far the Insult War X_X But HEY! It was fun Isnt it? o.o I mean yeah It was an INSULT war but we at least got fun o.o + We just ailed 1 Stage and u overreacted the Medals thing X_X We could have just redo it and u know it D:

3rd.-We arent that mad o.o and we dont hate u -.-;; just b more concicius on wat ur doing X_X

4th.-Kay u can leave the guild >.< I'll miss u dude D: but rmmbr: WE DONT HATE U! -.-;;
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:06 am

I love you guys, maybe I'll come back. I don't even know why I did all those things? bored? attention? sex? anyway sure I'll come back, I've had a night to think about it (and what a night) so umm. Add me pl0x?

Oh also before I you accept me back into the guild I should say that I am Tom. I deleted my nub cleric on my main account and made him via andejj06. It was good run and I can't believe I got all of you, well maybe not Ed then Helen caught on... anyway sure it was fun but i've had enough. I found that I was putting all the good into Tom and all the bad in Jando, sorry I did that. I know I will miss Tummy but hey? don't we all need something new to brighten up the day?
I'll still continue him as Wind Archers are awesome! So yea, if you guys can forgive me after that then add me if not I understand. Peace out you sexy beasts
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 am

Jando wrote:
I love you guys, maybe I'll come back. I don't even know why I did all those things? bored? attention? sex? anyway sure I'll come back, I've had a night to think about it (and what a night) so umm. Add me pl0x?

Oh also before I you accept me back into the guild I should say that I am Tom. I deleted my nub cleric on my main account and made him via andejj06. It was good run and I can't believe I got all of you, well maybe not Ed then Helen caught on... anyway sure it was fun but i've had enough. I found that I was putting all the good into Tom and all the bad in Jando, sorry I did that. I know I will miss Tummy but hey? don't we all need something new to brighten up the day?
I'll still continue him as Wind Archers are awesome! So yea, if you guys can forgive me after that then add me if not I understand. Peace out you sexy beasts

FAIL JNDOW! WE ALRDY KNEW IT! xD
It was very suspicius evrything u said xD specially the: Jndow is Really Famous! Very Happy thingxD

And yeah forgive u o.o (-coughthathappenedtomeoncecough-)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:02 am

iAlexxx! wrote:
Jando wrote:

FAIL JNDOW! WE ALRDY KNEW IT! xD
It was very suspicius evrything u said xD specially the: Jndow is Really Famous! Very Happy thingxD

And yeah forgive u o.o (-coughthathappenedtomeoncecough-)

wait hows me saying that I'm famous really suspicious?
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:34 am

I knew because you said my sister's name at one point, when you were looking for the videos. Angie knew because of Revolt of the Archers and the spamming grats 69 times. And then everyone else was suspiscious when you two never were on at the same time, and other clues.

forgiven. I loveee you Jandoooo.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:08 am

yeah we all knew you were tom, why do you think we were interrigating you and stuff when you got on, we figured it out when you left the guild on vientoscythe...

The only condition i have for letting you back in, since everything you said about why we were mad at you yesterday was completely true, is if you stop making wierd accounts and stuff with fake aliases, since they never work and its just creepy. i dont know why you even do it....
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:33 pm

(BAHAHAHA.... JANDO IS SO PREDIDICTABLE)
But yeah... it was funny, after you stormed off from the gpq and after "Tom" left, we were all discussing in guild chat about our throries of Tom = Jando. Here are the clues we've gathered up:
-You said jando was fameous
-You gave me your earrings in the gpq
-you said you lived in australia
-you said youve read Revolt of the Archers..SEVERAL TIMES
-you spammed gratz to me 69 times (SEX NUMBER SEX NUMBER[two for the one helen said])
-you asked to join my guild, EVEN THOUGH I NEVER TOLD YOU I HAD ONE AT FIRST
-you just sounded like jando
-some more i cant remember, i just woke up

But yeah, we all figured it out after the gpq.
Anyways, you are foregiven :3
Just... like what everyone else said... just think before you say. if you think it might aggravate us in some way, dont do it. even if it is ment to be a prank, you CAN be a little immature at times and take things a little too far.
Now, if only alex could have appologized the right way instead of begged to be let back in...
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Naw, I love you guys -group hug-
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:07 pm

-hug back Jndow-
lawl we love u too dude x3
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:29 pm

ok enough gayness. Lets get back with it.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:42 pm

-hugs alex emotionally-
I love you Alex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Ragafa wrote:
-hugs alex emotionally-
I love you Alex Very Happy

I love u too Kish x3 ( NOT IN THE GEY WAY! -.-;Wink
-hugs back-
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Im pretty sure he ment it that way ;3
-hugs helen- <3
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:08 pm

-hugs Angie-

lesbian love for life
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:29 pm

kay then I shalls do this... Sorry Kish! D:

-Gravs Bladetar-
-Cuts Kish on a Half-

COME BACK TO UR OLD AND HETEROSEXUAL SELF KISH! RAWR

-Separates Ange and Helen from each other before they start do smthing dirty o.o-
-Eats Ange-

U TOO COME BACK TO UR OLD SELVES! RAWR
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:52 am

iAlexxx! wrote:
kay then I shalls do this... Sorry Kish! D:

-Gravs Bladetar-
-Cuts Kish on a Half-

COME BACK TO UR OLD AND HETEROSEXUAL SELF KISH! RAWR

-Separates Ange and Helen from each other before they start do smthing dirty o.o-
-Eats Ange-

U TOO COME BACK TO UR OLD SELVES! RAWR

Ok you separating Angie and Helen just made you look super gay! WHO WOULD SEPARATE LESBIANS WHEN THERE HAVING SEX! SERIOUSLY!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:56 am

i still dont see how guys really find that attractive ._.
im all for the homosexuals and everything, but just, PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING INNAPROPRIATE INFRONT OF ME
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:57 am

lol, anyway. DAYUM ANGIE! Lvl 75. Btw I'm on your account now

I also moved tele from alt > C (but will put it back when I'm finished)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.   Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Informal doesn't have room for Jando anymore.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next