Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

why doesnt nexon care about australia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-07-28

why doesnt nexon care about australia Empty
PostSubject: why doesnt nexon care about australia   why doesnt nexon care about australia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:26 am

how come its so hard to get nexon stuff in oz
in america they have itcg cards and pre paid nx thingies but in australia we have nufin except sum azn stores that sell ms on discs (wtf)
why dont they sell that stuff here?
my friend went to 7 eleven asking for nx cards and looked like an ass (lol)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: why doesnt nexon care about australia   why doesnt nexon care about australia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:10 am

Wait, which part of NSW do you live in?
And yeah, I was discussing this with the other oz members X_X

They can't just send a few to the wonderful australia and everyone loves aussies anyway ;D but appearently we aren't good enough for it.
Btw, I think theyre's like 492014 forum topics for maple made by NZ + AUS members o-o
ew im ranting now
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PostSubject: Re: why doesnt nexon care about australia   why doesnt nexon care about australia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:25 am

ur from oz? i thoufght it was only me and jando
yay more aussies

and im from sydney
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: why doesnt nexon care about australia   why doesnt nexon care about australia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:32 am

WELL. Maple Global was intended for North America *stares at all the mexicans that play*. And 95% of the people that play are from north america, which is why the game time is an american time zone. And which is why they only market their products in north america. you can get that stuff in australlia, you just have to get it off the internet. if you want itcg, you can find packs on ebay cheaper than in stores. and if you want nx, you will either have to buy cards on ebay (if you are planning on gifting or doing something that you cant do with paypal nx, or buy it with paypal)
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: why doesnt nexon care about australia   why doesnt nexon care about australia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:15 am

yeah, Global MapleStory was intended for north america.... but god knows why nexon called it Global MapleStory instead of North American MapleStory.
i woundnt say 95% were actually from america, though. id say about 80-85 maybe. theres a pretty good deal that arnt from america. but of corse, because of nexons bad titling, we get all the non-english speaking people. o-o;
i predict that in the furute there will be an austranian MS(AMS) and a spanish MS(SMS)
and eventually, there will be a PMS.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: why doesnt nexon care about australia   why doesnt nexon care about australia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Zielo wrote:
yeah, Global MapleStory was intended for north america.... but god knows why nexon called it Global MapleStory instead of North American MapleStory.
i woundnt say 95% were actually from america, though. id say about 80-85 maybe. theres a pretty good deal that arnt from america. but of corse, because of nexons bad titling, we get all the non-english speaking people. o-o;
i predict that in the furute there will be an austranian MS(AMS) and a spanish MS(SMS)
and eventually, there will be a PMS.

er i dont think they will make an actual australlian maple story since its in the same language.. and all the aussies already play here. but they should make a spanish maplestory... since they dont have one in spanish.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: why doesnt nexon care about australia   why doesnt nexon care about australia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:30 pm

isnt kms and mapleSEA in the same language or something? or what language is mapleSEA...
meh, they probly wont make an AMS, but they need to atleast make NX available in aus.
they also should atleast make an SMS and turn the current Maple Global into an AMS, wich can include North America and Australia. Antartica can come too.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: why doesnt nexon care about australia   why doesnt nexon care about australia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Zielo wrote:
isnt kms and mapleSEA in the same language or something? or what language is mapleSEA...
meh, they probly wont make an AMS, but they need to atleast make NX available in aus.
they also should atleast make an SMS and turn the current Maple Global into an AMS, wich can include North America and Australia. Antartica can come too.

no, mapleSEA is in english, its for the pacific islands in asia and stuff, where everyone is an english speaker.... and who lives in antartica o.o. i dont really think there is a need to make any other versions of the game in english. i think you understand now why its called mapleGLOBAL. majority of the people LIVE in america that play, but it was intended for all english speaking countries across the globe. obviously more people play in america, which is why they market here and not in the other countries. a lot of people play it in the pacific islands, which is why they made a completely different version, A WHOLE lot of people play, which is understandable, but not as many play in australlia so making another version isnt really a priority. you guys can do everything we do, the only difference is you will have to make an extra effort to buy itcg and nx cards.
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PostSubject: Re: why doesnt nexon care about australia   why doesnt nexon care about australia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:42 pm

anu effort=too much effort

AND THE PPLE AT NEXON ARE A BUNCH OF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! meanies... Sad
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: why doesnt nexon care about australia   why doesnt nexon care about australia Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:21 am

Shen wrote:
no, mapleSEA is in english, its for the pacific islands in asia and stuff, where everyone is an english speaker.... and who lives in antartica o.o.

i dont know o-o
what language do antarti...antartian...antarticians speak anyway. does it even have a city? i sort of just thought there was polar bears and a few random roaming eskimos
Back to top Go down
VAznWingsV
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

PostSubject: Re: why doesnt nexon care about australia   why doesnt nexon care about australia Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:52 am

isnt it just like global but more updated?
i remember when i tried to dl it before it said 40 hrs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why doesnt nexon care about australia   why doesnt nexon care about australia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why doesnt nexon care about australia
Page 1 of 1