Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Whate your Zodiac?

Go down 
+2
Zielo
mojare 2.0
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:29 am

First topic message reminder :

hmmm im hungry now also i looked up my sign at it said mostly alot of thing that sound like me it said ( ( ) are thing i think are not true but i dont really know scine i dont ne wat other think of me so yea)

Aquarians basically possess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two principle types: (one shy), sensitive, gentle and patient; the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions, though as they seek truth above all things, they are usually honest enough to change their opinions, however firmly held, if evidence comes to light which persuades them that they have been mistaken. They have a breadth of vision that brings diverse factors into a whole, and can see both sides of an argument without shilly-shallying as to which side to take. Consequently they are unprejudiced and tolerant of other points of view. This is because they can see the validity of the argument, even if they do not accept it themselves. They obey the Quaker exhortation to "Be open to truth, from whatever source it comes," and are prepared to learn from everyone.

Both types are humane, (frank, serious minded), genial, (no idea wat genial means) (refined), sometimes ethereal, and idealistic, though this last quality is tempered with a sensible practicality. They are quick, active and persevering without being self-assertive, and express themselves with reason, moderation and sometimes, a (dry humor).

They are nearly always (intelligent, concise, clear and logical). Many are strongly imaginative and (psychically intuitive), so that the Age of Aquarius, which is about to begin, is much anticipated by psychic circles as an age in which mankind will experience a great spiritual awakening. The Aquarian philosophical and spiritual bent may be dangerous in that it can drive the subjects into an ivory-tower existence where they meditate on abstractions that bear little relevance to life. On the other hand it can help the many who have scientific leanings to combine these with the Aquarian yearning for the universal recognition of the brotherhood of man, and to embark on scientific research to fulfill their philanthropic ideals of benefiting mankind. When some cause or work of this nature inspires them, they are capable of such devotion to it that they may drive themselves to the point of exhaustion and even risk injuring their health.( no idea wtf they just said)

Both types need to retire from the world at times and to become temporary loners(i guess this is kindof true idk). They appreciate opportunities for meditation or, (if they are religious, of retreats). Even in company they are fiercely independent, refusing to follow the crowd. They dislike interference by others, however helpfully intended, and will accept it only on their own terms. Normally they have good taste in drama, music and art, and are also gifted in the arts, especially drama.

In spite of the often intensely magnetic, forthcoming and open personality of the more extrovert kind of Aquarian, and of their desire to help humanity, and that is all im posting about it too long to copy and paste
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/edwin117

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:01 am

NOOOO...dont...say... e_- ..-passes out- -,- zzz
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:40 am

mmm---pillow-----closes eyes----sleeps----night
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:36 pm

i think i blacked out cuz i rember typeing then when i woke up every1 was screming and sum1 took the computer
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:13 pm

lol i woke up at 3pm.. o-o
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:44 pm

i wwent to bedd at 10pm and woke up at 9am o_o
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:04 pm

i passed out when ever i stoped talking and woke up at like 12pm
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:08 pm

i went to bed at 11, fell asleep by 12 coz sam kept calling me.
and woke up with a tongue in my face at 6am X_X (freaking szimat and his ultimate cuteness and hunger)
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:30 pm

plz tell that is the name of a pet you have 0-0
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:36 pm

rofl yeah. szimat is his rat terrier.

and is sam STILL calling you? X_X why dont you just turn your phone off or something?
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:04 pm

why not blackmail tell her that if she dosnt stop calling you you will tell the whole school she is a whore
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:24 pm

well he goes to an all boys school so idk if they would even know her

and pshhh i bet everyone that knows her already realizes that anyway =,=
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:58 am

wat is it a christan school? dam i would kill some1 if i was sent to a cristcan school
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:40 pm

its an all boys catholic school i think.

two things i would hate in a school - only one gender and religion TT_TT
im not even sure of my religion yet. im inbetween agnostic and not religious at all. i was supposed to be christian and my parents wanted to baptise me but i told them i was allergic to water.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:14 pm

im moving though o-o
next year im either going to some random catholic school UNISEX WOOT
nazareth.... which is another sausage fest X_X
some random public school down the road
or SJRC which is another catholic school, but denis and alot of my friends go there
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:51 pm

dabdvbfdvb HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO MOVEEE
youve already moved twice in the past time ive known you T.T
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:55 pm

i am now in china
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:02 pm

im in disneylanddd
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:06 pm

i onyl moved once o-o
im moving schools next year...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:29 pm

im confused
a long time ago you moved and im sure of that
but then there was another time you said you moved again after that, or maybe you were just talking about it or something x-x
IDK
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:33 pm

whhaaat? @_@
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:45 am

i moved once o-o
then i said i have to move again
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:21 am

meh.
anyways, on another note, i added everyone to the guild wiki xD
go check it out and see the horrible things i wrote about everyone

(ok fine jk. i made everyone sound pretty good)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:27 am

i like mine
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:41 am

lol im uploading a lot of old screenshot in the photos section. go see them when its done :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whate your Zodiac?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Chatboard-
Jump to: