Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Whate your Zodiac?

Go down 
+2
Zielo
mojare 2.0
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:29 am

First topic message reminder :

hmmm im hungry now also i looked up my sign at it said mostly alot of thing that sound like me it said ( ( ) are thing i think are not true but i dont really know scine i dont ne wat other think of me so yea)

Aquarians basically possess strong and attractive personalities. They fall into two principle types: (one shy), sensitive, gentle and patient; the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions, though as they seek truth above all things, they are usually honest enough to change their opinions, however firmly held, if evidence comes to light which persuades them that they have been mistaken. They have a breadth of vision that brings diverse factors into a whole, and can see both sides of an argument without shilly-shallying as to which side to take. Consequently they are unprejudiced and tolerant of other points of view. This is because they can see the validity of the argument, even if they do not accept it themselves. They obey the Quaker exhortation to "Be open to truth, from whatever source it comes," and are prepared to learn from everyone.

Both types are humane, (frank, serious minded), genial, (no idea wat genial means) (refined), sometimes ethereal, and idealistic, though this last quality is tempered with a sensible practicality. They are quick, active and persevering without being self-assertive, and express themselves with reason, moderation and sometimes, a (dry humor).

They are nearly always (intelligent, concise, clear and logical). Many are strongly imaginative and (psychically intuitive), so that the Age of Aquarius, which is about to begin, is much anticipated by psychic circles as an age in which mankind will experience a great spiritual awakening. The Aquarian philosophical and spiritual bent may be dangerous in that it can drive the subjects into an ivory-tower existence where they meditate on abstractions that bear little relevance to life. On the other hand it can help the many who have scientific leanings to combine these with the Aquarian yearning for the universal recognition of the brotherhood of man, and to embark on scientific research to fulfill their philanthropic ideals of benefiting mankind. When some cause or work of this nature inspires them, they are capable of such devotion to it that they may drive themselves to the point of exhaustion and even risk injuring their health.( no idea wtf they just said)

Both types need to retire from the world at times and to become temporary loners(i guess this is kindof true idk). They appreciate opportunities for meditation or, (if they are religious, of retreats). Even in company they are fiercely independent, refusing to follow the crowd. They dislike interference by others, however helpfully intended, and will accept it only on their own terms. Normally they have good taste in drama, music and art, and are also gifted in the arts, especially drama.

In spite of the often intensely magnetic, forthcoming and open personality of the more extrovert kind of Aquarian, and of their desire to help humanity, and that is all im posting about it too long to copy and paste
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/edwin117

AuthorMessage
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:01 am

-buahahahaa- im guessing
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:02 am

NO FAIL
where there was enother one before that ;-;
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:04 am

-give angela google plex amount of money- (in case you wondering it has 1000 o in it)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:06 am

STOP WRITING SMALL ITS ANNOYING DXXDXDXDSXXXX
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:07 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:09 am

but...but.... TT__TT
-shoots bill gates-
-gives ed all the money he got from microsoft-
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:11 am

>_>
I dont know what im meant to be reading in cancer...
its so much, can you just edit this and pop it just under this?
;D tah

err ok heres part of it kish o.o:

The Cancerian character is the least clear-cut of all those associated with the signs of the zodiac. It can range from the timid, dull, shy and withdrawn to the most brilliant, and famous Cancerians are to be found through the whole range of human activity. (yeah, thanks for explaining my life f3) It is a fundamentally conservative and home-loving nature [;D], appreciating the nest like quality of a secure base to which the male can retire when he needs a respite from the stresses of life [i call this place... the back roof shed], and in which the Cancerian woman can exercise her strong maternal instincts. The latter tends to like and to have a large family [i love kids? pretty true >_>]. `Nest like' is an appropriate adjective for the Cancerian home, for its inhabitants tend to favor the dark, mysterious but comfortable type of house which has something of the air of a den about it, a place which belongs to the family rather than existing as a showcase to impress visitors. [YES]

That is not to say that the Cancerian is unsociable, just that for them there is a time to socialize and a time to be solitary, and this is part of the apparent contradiction in their nature. Outwardly they can appear formidable - thick-skinned(not really), unemotional [yes..], uncompromising (riii), obstinately tenacious, purposeful, energetic [so very], shrewd, intuitive and wise [cant be bothered doing this anymore...], sometimes with a philosophical profundity of thought verging on inspiration. Their intimates, however, may see a very different character, one with a sympathetic and kindly sensitivity to other people, especially those they love.

They are able to identify with the situations of others because of the keenness of their imaginations. They are often over-imaginative and prone to fantasy, sometimes trying to shape their lives to fit some romantic ideal. They are appreciative of art and literature, and especially of drama, where the spectacle and ebb and flow of action and feeling particularly excite them. They may themselves possess considerable literary, artistic or oratorical talent. Their sharp ears and talent for mimicry can sometimes give them success on the stage, though their tendency to be emotional may make them overact. Interestingly - because they give the impression of being down-to-earth - they are often fascinated by the occult and are more open to psychic influence than the average. If they can reconcile the personal conflict of their urge to be outgoing with the reserve that causes them to withdraw into themselves, then at best they can inspire a generation, especially the youthful part of it, by their idealism. A job in which they can express this, and in which they can do well, would be as a leader in a youth organization. [....that was me all over...]

In their personal relationships they are mentally a mixture of toughness and softness, often emotional and romantic to the point of sentimentality in their fantasies; but in real life and in marriage, their loving is not so sentimental but tenaciously loyal. Even if they have affairs (and they may do so, for the male in particular is open to sensual stimulation), their first loyalty remains to spouse and family, of whom they regard themselves as the protector.
[-coughs loudly]

Both the Cancerian man and woman love unreservedly, giving much and asking little in return - in fact, one of the most important lessons they have to learn is how to receive gracefully. They are too easily influenced by those they love and admire, and swayed by the emotion of the moment. They are also loyal friends, the negative side of their faithfulness being clannishness, the narrow patriotism of "my country right or wrong"; and closing ranks in suspicion and coldness toward outsiders.

im a little frightened by how accurate this is

Last edited by Ragafa on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:12 am

-brings out tiny army to destroy kish-
-pewpewpew-
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:16 am

hmmm bill gate is dead and a tiny army head to kill sum1 (but youll vever find wa i wwrote here)give all the money in the world to angela hahahahaha no refunds bawhahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:20 am

OK FINEEEE
-uses money to buy ed a pack of trained wolves and birds-
now lets just bother kish with our microscopic text
botha
botha
botha
botha
botha
botha
botha
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:24 am

ok i agreeso how life in the u.s over there i heard the $ went up la la la la la
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:25 am

thankyou jebus for making notepad
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:27 am

thank you jubus for 800% zoom
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:28 am

OHHH so thats how you can see it -blonde- T_T
hmm indeed.
dam fail economy
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:28 am

LOL
Jew bus XD
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

crap dam you jebus(gbus lol)
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:34 am

what map was i meant to train at jando? for trojans? o-o
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:35 am

ummm idk but i used to train at cloud terrance 4 or 5 when i was training there o-o
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:37 am

Zielo wrote:
OHHH so thats how you can see it -blonde- T_T
hmm indeed.
dam fail economy
noo your noy blonde i didnt do that i opened a new tab a copyed and pasted in the url
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:38 am

meh thats close enough
i had to click edit post to see it lol
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:42 am

thats much easyer
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:53 am

Good god you guys wrote 4 pages of stuff in no time at all =
@_@
Back to top Go down
mojare 2.0
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
mojare 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:54 am

lol we did not sleep last night
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:58 am

if parents ask
this is our story:

there were ants in our bed and they kept biting us so we couldnt sleep. the end.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:58 am

mmmm slleeeeep......
-pillow-
zzzzzzzz.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whate your Zodiac?   Whate your Zodiac? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whate your Zodiac?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Chatboard-