Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?

Go down 
+3
Ragafa
blaze7734
Zielo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/

FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL
R.I.P.- MJJ
you were a good artist.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:48 pm

taste
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:50 pm

the rainbow
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:50 pm

then feed the leprechaun
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:51 pm

and steal his luchy charmz
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:55 pm

and steelies if he drops any
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Ireland
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:38 pm

with the moo cows (wait are we playing a word game now or did i just come in at the wrong time)
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Milk
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:49 pm

and cerial
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:51 pm

killer
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:55 am

i was awake when it happened it went straight on the tv. it really is sad, he was an amazing singer and dancer and will always be the 'king of pop'

and ed what are you talking about... a fire, he had a rare skin disease that caused his skin to lose all of the color pigments in it

maybe now all the gay michael jackson jokes will stop finally, you dont know how many times some loser made one of those stupid jokes and i had stick up for him for some reason i felt the need to since i knew he had such a hard life, with all teh alligations. he was found innocent, and even more so since the people accusing him dropped the charges. im so glad i was away from the computer when it happened because i knew if i got on facebook there would be so many dick heads going 'serves him right' or something stupid like that...... i am done now. LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE.

RIP he was a good man and an amazing singer
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Actually, not many people on facebook are saying that..... unless you befriended a bunch of retards.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:00 pm

I'm kinda neutral towards his death. His music is great for sure. But fuck man that is one scary face. Like seriously. I was watching scary movie 3 a couple of nights ago and it came to a bit with MJ in it and i was like oh fuck when he popped out.

If he was still black he would be cool as. But ever since that transfer. He looks like a freak

MJ to me is a Music legend freak.

The End
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:36 pm

yeah, im with jando on that one. neutral. he will always be the king of pop as elvis was the king of rock and roll and as bob marley was the king of reggae, and will probly be remembered the same.

also, weird thing... i heard that rick astley died now o_o
it might be just a rumor, but thats weird if its astually true. 3 celebs in 1 week, MJJ, Fera Faucet, and now Rick Astley. WILL THIS BE THE END OF BEING RICK ROLLED
btw heres a vid of the news thing that said he died: f3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:50 pm

rick roll'd ftw
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:53 pm

rofl
anway, yeah that really was true. i heard about it on the news, so i have no idea if hes really dead or not o-o
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:14 pm

lol i started laughing when i read that rick astley died, im such a douche bag, but.... i dont respect him for anything at all.

and i can understand the neutral thing, he did do some strange stuff, like at one point in time he got plastic surgery on his face to make himself look like some disco person i forget HER name
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:04 pm

he might not have looked so bad if his nostrils wernt showing like his nose was up side down... T_T
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Shen wrote:
i was awake when it happened it went straight on the tv. it really is sad, he was an amazing singer and dancer and will always be the 'king of pop'

and ed what are you talking about... a fire, he had a rare skin disease that caused his skin to lose all of the color pigments in it

maybe now all the gay michael jackson jokes will stop finally, you dont know how many times some loser made one of those stupid jokes and i had stick up for him for some reason i felt the need to since i knew he had such a hard life, with all teh alligations. he was found innocent, and even more so since the people accusing him dropped the charges. im so glad i was away from the computer when it happened because i knew if i got on facebook there would be so many dick heads going 'serves him right' or something stupid like that...... i am done now. LEAVE MICHAEL ALONE.

RIP he was a good man and an amazing singer

You forgot Billy Mays.... i'll miss him..
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:17 am

all these celebrities are dying of swine flu

/end thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?   MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD?!?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5