Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

JandoVirus Z - Official thread

Go down 
+3
Ragafa
Zielo
Jando
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Well I've made the name a bit more clean and will put the little teaser i made in the first episode and this will be the thread where i'll post everything; script, charater bio's, map, sounds and more.

Last edited by Jandor on Tue May 05, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:11 am

Short bio time O.O

Shen: Best friends with Alex, they travel everywhere together, they resent and love each at the same time. Shen is powerful, with his almighty Xbow that he infuses his power into to make a what seems a small ki ball as big as a BIG BANG ATTACK...his attacks include. Arrow Eruption, Arrow Barrage, Call of the Raven, Fire of the Phenoix, and his signature attack, Final attack (Like Gogeta's Big Bang Kamehame when there SS4 when FA is at full power: Uberpwnage)

Alex: Best friends with Shen, they travel everywhere together, they resent and love each at the same time. May not be as powerful as Shen but his speed is extrodinary, having what looks like a noob sword, it's actually one of the 7 teddy bears and the sword is as hard as -Insert strongest metal here- and is light as a 1 spec of sand. His sword ups his speed 10 fold. However he has devoted his life on to getting faster he had no time to find that much attacks. Though he is that quick, he can kill basically anyway with a extreamly short time. His signature move is Hastaga (He gathers the ki around him and explodes create a sonic boom thats makes him go faster 10x that of sound and light combined.

Angie: Having personal issues of her own, she just had to meet Jando....it made her life even harder to live. Unknown on what Jando feels about her she is confused but it doesn't get her to concerned. If she is not hanging out with Shen and Alex who are like brothers to her, she would be playing with her Tiger named Ferret. You may underestimate her at first to be one of those emo's but when you see her in battle you 1st impremsions are deleted from your memory. With her famous redemption, her arsenal of attacks bewields even the most elite warriors. Her attacks include: Crusher, Fury, Berserk and her singnature move is Beholders wriath (like going from normal to ss4 in a heartbeat. Her attack power increase over anyone else at extreamly unstable conditions, but she dosent even know how to use it yet.)

O.O Dang ran out of time T-T i'll make Jando, Virus, Lars, Kish and Ragz later...Like when I get home, cause I'm like kinda on the school computers Very Happy and the bell is about to go for last period then I'll zoom back home will be in like 3hrs or less <--rofl. So i'll cont this after my chorse and so called homework of r.e assignment and oral presentation thing.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:53 am

why dont you call the tiger jup jup just like her pet? X_X
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:37 am

fine, doesnt really matter since you don't see jup jup till the 8th episode
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:29 am

Jup Jup or Tario- Juppy as a nick name for jup jup
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:45 am

meh... I'll do that rest of the bio's tomorrow. Might not re edit the 1st ep. I happy with it. Also working on another custom sprite. Nearly finished. This time i've using photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:01 am

Second Custom pose. Took way less time since I had the hair and clothes and I knew the gist what I had to do.

JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Virust10
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:35 pm

err...what character is that exactly?
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:54 pm

might be virus O.O
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:55 pm

lol its gonna be hard to make that same character in different poses in however so many frames... its better to just take the hair and body from maple, and only alter it a little bit until you get it in a pose you like
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:17 pm

O.O thats what I do =D
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:54 pm

coruscate:

To give off or reflect bright beams or flashes of light; to sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Gonna try to get all the basic sprites for the 5 characters in this episode during the weekend.

Do 30min study
get all sprites for one character

Repeat
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:21 am

Also... I'm making these custom sprites to get me used the new programs I'm using...
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:27 am

ill look for my custom ones with vampry and shens gun and show you the difference
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:15 am

cool
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Can i help =P
i m booored =/
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Sure..Make your character..Name it whatever then make all the movement for it. (walk, jump, 1h sword1, etc)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:58 am

Very Happy Just gotten like the most awesome custom hair and poses and everything. Check them here O.O

http://bsbackgrounds.forumotion.com/sprites-f34/sai-t3969.htm

Prepare to be epically stunned
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:13 pm

RE-MAKING STORYLINE

New Title

The Jandaga (Jando - saga)

Characters
-Good Protagonist-
Jando
-Bad Protagonist-
Jandor

-fusion pairs-
Shen (Alen)
Alex
Lars (Adars)
Ande

Angie
Kish

Bio:
Jandor's greed of power consumes him and he absorbs Jando's Life Orb. Later Jando separates himself from Jando by extracting all the good out of Jandor, an epic battle proceeds after this. Jandor wins. Goes to scene with Lars, Ande and Kish. Jandor appears and theres a epic battle. Ande and Lars fuse. More epic battleness. Jandor absorbs Adars' and Kish's Life Orb. Angie then tries her luck with her super duber uber "Goes super sayain thing". She puts up an awesome fight but then his unfortunely gets her Life Orb absorbed. Shen and Alex try there luck with a full on tag team epic battle but fail. They fuse with the strength and speed earrings and become Alen. They are to powerful for Jandor and Alen made Jandor spit out the ones he absorbed except Jando. Jandor's sudden change has made him much older as a time wave went over him. He is now wiser, stronger, smarter, better. He is about to kill the now defused Alen (poor earrings got broken) till Jandor has a mental break down of good and evil (rofl again). By this time Kish, Angie, Lars, Ande woke from unconsionence to have to witness this monolithical event. Shen and Alex are severely injured. Jando separates from Jandor and they begin the epic final fight of plain old good vs evil. Jando epically wins and the 7 teddy bears are used to bring back Jandor as a good person not a bad one and they all live happy ever after...or do they O.O

------------------------
Reasons on changing
------------------------
Turns out Buu pwns Cell so, I'll make a series thats like the buu series. And buu is like pwnage. Nothing can beat him. Well except a Spirit Bomb powered by the world.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Very Happy I just got like all the dbz music!! my series is going to be that tiny but more epic now.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:55 pm

JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Banned10

JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Untitl10
Back to top Go down
RagnarZ
Soggy Cookie
Soggy Cookie
RagnarZ

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:06 am

Im guessing the one with blue hair is me, or maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:53 am

rofl. Thats kish. I didn't put you in it.
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:02 am

Jandor wrote:
RE-MAKING STORYLINE

New Title

The Jandaga (Jando - saga)

Characters
-Good Protagonist-
Jando
-Bad Protagonist-
Jandor

-fusion pairs-
Shen (Alen)
Alex
Lars (Adars)
Ande

Angie
Kish

Bio:
Jandor's greed of power consumes him and he absorbs Jando's Life Orb. Later Jando separates himself from Jando by extracting all the good out of Jandor, an epic battle proceeds after this. Jandor wins. Goes to scene with Lars, Ande and Kish. Jandor appears and theres a epic battle. Ande and Lars fuse. More epic battleness. Jandor absorbs Adars' and Kish's Life Orb. Angie then tries her luck with her super duber uber "Goes super sayain thing". She puts up an awesome fight but then his unfortunely gets her Life Orb absorbed. Shen and Alex try there luck with a full on tag team epic battle but fail. They fuse with the strength and speed earrings and become Alen. They are to powerful for Jandor and Alen made Jandor spit out the ones he absorbed except Jando. Jandor's sudden change has made him much older as a time wave went over him. He is now wiser, stronger, smarter, better. He is about to kill the now defused Alen (poor earrings got broken) till Jandor has a mental break down of good and evil (rofl again). By this time Kish, Angie, Lars, Ande woke from unconsionence to have to witness this monolithical event. Shen and Alex are severely injured. Jando separates from Jandor and they begin the epic final fight of plain old good vs evil. Jando epically wins and the 7 teddy bears are used to bring back Jandor as a good person not a bad one and they all live happy ever after...or do they O.O

------------------------
Reasons on changing
------------------------
Turns out Buu pwns Cell so, I'll make a series thats like the buu series. And buu is like pwnage. Nothing can beat him. Well except a Spirit Bomb powered by the world.

O.O IM CONFUSED T-T WTF MY STORYLINE HAS EXPLODED IN WIERD GOOO!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!

well after that outburst I found out that I will keep ep 1 how it is and form the storyline around that above bio O>O still its gonna be a while till I start it.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:58 am

The crossed hairs look a little..........ehhh sloppy
but lawl supersayin =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JandoVirus Z - Official thread   JandoVirus Z - Official thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JandoVirus Z - Official thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next