Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Random things about TV and other vidios o.=

Go down 
+2
XxCamiE235xX
Zielo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Empty
PostSubject: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:38 am

Weeeeellllll.... i was EXTREMELY bored with nothing else to do except this..... ._.;

Basically, i googled some crap on movies and shows and found some weird yet interesting stuff. dont have to watch the vids, just get an idea of what they look like. remember, i was extremely bored >.>;

>.> -entering extreme Bordom and Dorkishness(B.A.D.) zone- <.< <<LOL ._.

First thing is, their remaking Kim Possible into an anime. She was ok but not one of my favorites, so meh. This is just some pics from the anime put together in a vid, the real anime is still being made i guess. They can do whatever they want with all the disney characters and turn them into animes', just as long as they dont touch my lilo and stitch....

OH MY GOD. ARE YOU SERIOUS. WHAT THE HELLLLL
I LOVED STITCH DX WHHHYYYYYYYHYYYYYY TT~TT

-sniffle...- Well, they also remade the powerpuff girls into an anime. LOL. i thought it was kinda funny, but meh, they can do whatever they want with them, they were ok but they also wernt my favorite ._.

This is a silhouette of the new "Teen Dora". Its the only current pic of the new dora available, the colored and detailed one isnt released yet. WHY DORA WHY?!?!? TT~TT
Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Dora

LOL @ FAIRLY ODD NARUTO XD (just a pic, not a show. thank gawd. >.>) whoever made this, i give props XD
Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Narutofairystyle

Now... something that really aggravated me was that a while back ago, i was watching one of my old pokemon vidios and at the very end there was an add for a movie called "Kimba the White Lion". I thought it very closely resembled The Lion King so i looked it up, and sure enough i saw something. Kimba the White Lion was a japanese cartoon made in the 1960s, meaning disney completely copied their work. if you look at more pics of kimba in compareson to simba, youll see what im talking about. WHY SIMBA, I BELIEVED IN YOU!!!!! TT-TT
Random things about TV and other vidios o.= SimbaRandom things about TV and other vidios o.= Kimba2

Also, if anyones interested in these books, there being made into movies. Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Where the Wild Things Are, Stargirl, Warriors cats (FUCK YES),Cirque de Freak, Artemis Fowel, more of Spiderwick, and Inkheart. There also making a neopets movie (rofl)

also, just as a sidenote, their might be a charlie the unicorn 3 in the making ._.
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 am

OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!

OMFG!!! NOT LILO AND STITCH!!! TT~TT

you no, when u told me they changed lilo and stitch, i was prepared to check it on youtube and see how it is...
BUT THIS?! NO! this i wasnt prepared for!
AND KIM POSSIBLE!!!
AND POWER PUFF GIRLS!!!
AND DORA!!!
AND FAIRY ODD PARENTS!!!
AND LION KING!!!
PLUS THEY'RE ALL MY FAVOURITEZ!!!

FUCKING ASIANS!!! AND I DONT CARE WHO I OFFEND!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:09 am

X_X
well, apparently, im with kimba on this one since i HATE anything that plagerizes another thing. but WHY simba, WHY? HOW COULD YOU?! you were one of my favorite disney movies... TT~TT well, kimba WAS the original idea....even though disney claims theyve never heard of it, the pictures and storyline are EXTREMELY alike. not to mention the names... simba<kimba X_X (whyyyyy simba.. TT-TT)
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:10 am

and dw about fairly odd parents, thats just a random pic someone made. thought it was funny and really well made so i put it up x-x
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:00 am

lmao! yea i saw the signature at the bottom... Very Happy
I LOVE EM SHOWS!!!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:58 am

oh yah... here are some other pics for the kimba simba compairison, and the website they came from...

http://www.kimbawlion.com/rant2.htm

Random things about TV and other vidios o.= KimbaSimba
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:17 am

I LOVE DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:29 am

XxCamiE235xX wrote:
OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!OMFG!!! OMFG!!!

you no, when u told me they changed lilo and stitch, i was prepared to check it on youtube and see how it is...
AND KIM POSSIBLE!!!
AND POWER PUFF GIRLS!!!
AND DORA!!!
AND FAIRY ODD PARENTS!!!
AND LION KING!!!

FUCKING ASIANS!!! AND I DONT CARE WHO I OFFEND!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Hey..............
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:33 am

Btw im pretty sure PPG was origionally an anime <__<
before it was released to america.......and wow my idiot friends rumor about teen dora was true.......................
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:16 pm

uhhh sher.... you might wanna apologize to larz... >_>

anyway.... PPG wast originaly anime. it was one of the original hannah barbera cartoons (along with scooby doo, the flintstones, the jetsons, and a huge list of others). the anime is based off of the cartoon. the cartoon came out in 1995/1998 and the anime came out in 2006.
random fact: did you know they were originally gonna be called The Whoopass Girls? XD
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:57 pm

i despise disney. walt disney was a nazi. and not only that.... i hate all the shows, not because of the channel, but they all suck in my opinion. except for recess. that was the best show on disney.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:29 pm

yeah i loved recess...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:55 pm

OMFG, HIGH FIVE SHEN
RECESS IS MY FAV SHOW ON DISNEY x]
i still watch it, it comes on at like around 2 or 3 in the morning. then at 4 in the morning lilo and stitch comes on. in fact, just yesterday when lilo and stitch came on, i saw the recess characters in the show. i was like OMFGWTF THERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE when i saw them. it turned out to be a lilo and stitch/recess colab x] IT WAS AWESOME
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Zielo wrote:
uhhh sher.... you might wanna apologize to larz... >_>

anyway.... PPG wast originaly anime. it was one of the original hannah barbera cartoons (along with scooby doo, the flintstones, the jetsons, and a huge list of others). the anime is based off of the cartoon. the cartoon came out in 1995/1998 and the anime came out in 2006.
random fact: did you know they were originally gonna be called The Whoopass Girls? XD

Wait yeah nvm
the american series did come before the thing im-......WTH, WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT PPG!#$!? -Smashes head against a table-
Wwelllll yeeaaaaah Recess is awsome.....i still have the movie of it too =P
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:15 pm

lol the movie was awesome x]
other disney things i like are... uhh... no idea =.= im kinda like shen, i dont like disney that much but i still watch it anyway cause its the only semi-exciting channel i CAN watch besides PBS kids X_X lion king was my fav disney movie till i found out about the kimba thing (bastard disney) and uhh... i guess a few of the comedys were ok. mainly just the good old disney movies and lilo and stitch, not so much the newer stuf like hannah montana and cory in the house ._.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 pm

straight out.....all's i can say ....................they suck =/
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:24 pm

the new ones, the old ones, or just disney in general? o-o im between the old ones and disney in general
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:26 pm

mostly new ones
and they seriously need to let the power rangers seiries just die
Its just tooooo stale now......
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:33 pm

yeah... i mean, the old original ones FTW, but the new ones are just BLEH x_x
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:09 am

blaze7734 wrote:
XxCamiE235xX wrote:

AND KIM POSSIBLE!!!
AND POWER PUFF GIRLS!!!
AND DORA!!!
AND FAIRY ODD PARENTS!!!
AND LION KING!!!

Hey..............

im sori...
BUT I AM PISSED AT EM!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:43 am

well... just dont say asians in general, dont you think thats being a bit racist? larz, ragz or alex dosnt have anything to do with it... x_x just say you hate the asians who remake good american cartoons into anime's, to be a bit more specific. then again, not necessarily ALL of them are asians
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:57 am

i hate those asians who remake good american cartoons into anime's!!! =P
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:11 am

better B3
Back to top Go down
XxCamiE235xX
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
XxCamiE235xX

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:18 am

yes mum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:34 am

Wait now shes ur mum? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random things about TV and other vidios o.=   Random things about TV and other vidios o.= Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random things about TV and other vidios o.=
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next