Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview

Go down 
+4
Shen
Zielo
Ragafa
Jando
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Interviewer: Hello Jando, I am Bill Tecra, from SSC news, how are you today?
Jando: I'm good
Bill: Now Jando, everyone knows that your addicted to maple, but why?
Jando: Well Bill, theres just one reason
Bill: One reason? what is that?
Jando: I only reason I play maple is to distract me
Bill: Distract you from what?
Jando: My emotional life
Bill: emotional life? explain please
Jando: I get teased at school, being called harsh names because I am a easy target ; I'm fat, cry easy, hurt easy. I don't have any best friends. I only got Miska (Ragafa) and Josh (Vampry) but there just friends, I don't share the same connection that they have. I have no one to turn to when I need help, I don't have anyone. No one has came up to me and say "hey want to be friends?" I have to do it. I live like an hour from kish (to catch the train there and walk), My Dad works all the time, so he can't drive me up. I'm alone, and maple cures that, if keeps me occupied so I don't have to think about this and feel like shit. When I play Maple I am happy, when I'm at school I feel sad, because there is no one there for me. When Adrian's group of friends come where Kish, Josh and I are, they go over there and I'm left alone, they all hate me so why should I be there. I have no friends, no life and no one except my family who loves me. Maple distracts me from all.
Bill: o.O oh wow, but.. Your an kind, strong,intelligent, artistic kid. Your good with computers, you made this fantastic teapot that made you win an award. Your smart, really smart who can do some much. (words from Miska and Josh)
Jando: It used to be so easy for me to make friends, but now its hard. I idolise one person as a best person and I do anything to still be there friend. "When your friend comes up to you and says my favourite colour is Blue. Don't say Blue aswell if your favourite colour is Green. - Josh". Whoever I get closed to I attach to, not wanting them to let go. Because I don't do anything on weekends, I don't hang with people, go to the movies and stuff like that, so when I am around friends, I want them to be my friends even though I don't do anything with them. I am will be really nice to them, so nice that it makes them hate me, and that's my main problem making friends, I am just to kind. Adrian is a big example (don't get me started).
Bill: Hmm... then get out, go do something, I see that your a good drawer, then go to drawing classes. want to get fit? Do karate or something.
Jando: I would love to do that, but with dad working all the time I can't really do anything. All I can do is stay home.
Bill: Thank you Jando, but its time to rap it up
Jando: Ok, I hope theres a bit more understanding now
Bill: Yes, Yes there is. Cya Jando
Jando: Bye...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:45 am

I use to cry a lot because of my older brother. He beat me up for no reason and always made fun of me. But i guess siblings are less harsh than other people some times. Best thing to do is ignore the fucking queers in the world who feel like putting you down so they can feel better about themselves. Then realize it was a mistake when they are mopping the floors of the cooporation you own geek anyone trys to put u down, make up a comeback that sounds really mean, but makes no sense at all. like if he calls you stupid say something like. "YOUR MUM WASNT LAST NIGHT" it makes no sense but it could be offensive. this is terrible advice i know but i cant stop typing. my fingers have a disease called retardo-typi-osis... why wont i shut up .. raRADADAWEra
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:47 am

rofl, that what i do, except my comebacks arnt as retarded and actually make sense! XD
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:50 am

That wont work shen, I'm not good at coming up with comebacks on the spots. Its just a hard life for me
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:51 am

yeah i usually do to but remember........... i have retardo-typi-osis
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:54 am

Rofl Shen. You've cheered me up little with your retardo-typi-osis
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:56 am

Its no laughing matter, retardo-typi-osis could take you at any time..... its already taken over our beloved blaze Sad
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:59 am

I LOVE CORNCHIPS ^.^
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:01 am

I'm disappointed in your Kish. YOU NEVER SAY THINGS AT HE RIGHT TIME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:01 am

Shocked i dont know whats wrong with rag though.............
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-j7OhI5V2s
random but i just felt like posting it anyway. i love this vid XD
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:08 am

ive seen all of those but it still cracks me up, especially the one with that baby Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:14 am

i know right XD
cats are like the most halarious animals in the world cause they get easly scared, like to chase lazors and flashlights, jump out randomly, and you can catch them in the funnyest poses XP
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:38 am

omfg look. ITS THE CAT VERSION OF RAG!! XD
Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Catrag
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:40 am

OMG ROFL AHAAHAHHAHHHAAHAH THAT IS SO FUNNY I AM LMAOING AS WE SPEAK
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:43 am

rofl, taco puts on a good impersonation!
thats taco right? o.o
meh! its awesome ^.^
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:45 am

nah, thats not taco, although it does look ALOT like him o.o
i seriously just found this pic on the internet XD
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:48 am

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH, convinient as hell lol
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:00 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:01 am

lol that failed >.> idk how to put a vid on here lol.
meh here anyway-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_fPV13lKm4
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:02 am

Zielo wrote:
lol that failed >.> idk how to put a vid on here lol.
meh here anyway-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_fPV13lKm4

Lol, you need the embedded code "<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0_fPV13lKm4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0_fPV13lKm4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" That also lol its funny i've seen about 20times

here it is
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:10 am

Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:14 am

Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:14 am

okay.....
now tell us, (in english) how to do that >_>
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:18 am

rofl XD
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:25 am

Step one:
Copy the highlighted code
Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Howtod10
Step two:
Paste it here
Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Howtod11
Step three:
Send the post
Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Howtod12
Step four:
Enjoy =p
Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Howtod13
And that's how you post youtube videos xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview   Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is Jando addicted to maple? - Jando's Interview
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next