Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game

Go down 
+5
GraffleFraff
Bot20O
DarkRecon
Alek
Shen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Even if you havent played the first 3 games, you cant help but ejaculate everywhere, AHH its so good
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

AuthorMessage
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Shen wrote:
I picked up FFX again, for some reason im less bothered by the voice acting and now im really getting into the gameplay, which is what i hated the most. Maybe i am becoming wiser and getting more patience. Or maybe im really fucking bored. Anyways, after i beat FFX and FFX-2, ill play FFXIII.

Don't play FFX2. Don't do it! Trust me!
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:52 pm

GraffleFraff wrote:
Shen wrote:
I picked up FFX again, for some reason im less bothered by the voice acting and now im really getting into the gameplay, which is what i hated the most. Maybe i am becoming wiser and getting more patience. Or maybe im really fucking bored. Anyways, after i beat FFX and FFX-2, ill play FFXIII.

Well i already have it so i might as well play it. I want to know why everyone hates it so much. Could it really be that bad.. I am 2 trophies away from platinuming assassins creed 2, then ill get back into ffx.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:18 pm

iAlexxx! wrote:
This might help Ange.

Google Helps Very Happy

Nice try and thanks, but im talking about for Black and White lol. I have like 5 flying pikachus in SS, but no way to transfer them to the new game because of the stupid "POKEMON WITH HIDDEN MOVES CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED" rule.
Back to top Go down
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Shen wrote:
GraffleFraff wrote:
Shen wrote:

Well i already have it so i might as well play it. I want to know why everyone hates it so much. Could it really be that bad.. I am 2 trophies away from platinuming assassins creed 2, then ill get back into ffx.

NO, SHES RIGHT. DON'T PLAY FFX2. YOU WILL LOSE ANY RESPECT YOU HAD FOR THE FIRST GAME AND YOU WILL DIE A LITTLE INSIDE.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Ew, action replays.

THEY'RE ALL RIGHT
But it's actually kind of fun if you don't relate it to the original. Extremely corny though.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:31 pm

I never use action replays :S Dylan did though for platinum, and he did the walk through walls cheat and everything. He even got the codes for the three birds, shaymin, darkrai, and rotom, and tried to tell me that the pokemon weren't hacked. He said "THE ITEM THAT WAS NEEDED TO GET THEM WAS HACKED, NOT THE POKEMON ITSELF". I wanted to slap him. >_>

Only thing I'll use an action replay for is if I already have the pokemon but just can't transfer it, like now. I even EV trained my flying chu and everything ): It was all ready to be sent to the 5th generation.

-kicks rock-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game   Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hands Down, the Greatest trailer for any game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3