Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Jando the (possible) Hacker

Go down 
+3
Ragafa
Alek
Zielo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

To ban or not to ban?
Ban
Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Nfpvot10100%Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Nfpvot12
 100% [ 2 ]
Don't ban
Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Nfpvot100%Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Nfpvot12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

What is wrong in this picture?

Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Hacked10

All of my money, gone, and my xbow, that was worth over 500 mil, gone.
Prime suspect: Jando
Why: (taken from the forums admin panel)
Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Jando_11

Now, not that this really means anything, for all I know he didnt even do it. But it is a little suspicious to me. He logs on the forums on the 9th, I get on today, and I see that my xbow and money are all gone. I checked the storage and both accounts and nothing besides the stuff that wasnt really worth taking.
Why would he do it? Well the fact that we talked crap about him is obvious, and he probably saw that by now, and seeing about my xbow would be the perfect time to get back at me for it. Not to mention that he knew my info at one point, but since then I changed my pic at least. Im guessing he figured that out though since it was only by one character.
Now, there is the option of a keylogger, but ive never been on any phishing websites. The only possible option I could see is Jando. And theres no way I could really know for sure even if he claims he didnt do it, because he always lies.

The fact is, all my mesos and xbow are gone, and im probably not going to get it back.
Alek and Dylan offered to help me, but it really isnt going to be enough... that xbow was probably the most prized thing I ever had on this game and this really made me completely demotivated to play.
And face it, im never going to get another xbow like that again. That thing costed an advanced and intermediate diamond, two 30% scrolls worked on it and 3 60s, and two enchantment scrolls worked on it. Not only that, but maker dosnt even exist anymore since after that last patch.

Right now im just debating on quitting for good, unless I happen to get my bow back or something nearly just as good or enough money live off of/ to make it again. The only hope that I have as of now is my future evolution ring, which may just get it all back, and I could try to make two if not three of those. We'll just have to see what happens.

And lastly,
to ban or not to ban?
Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Banjan10
(keep in mind that even if he didnt do it, most of us still dont like him anyway)

Last edited by Zielo on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:02 pm

My rents took my internet away during school periods, so I'm stranded buying pokemon about 2 weeks after everyone else, then somehow managing to be further in pokedex, level, badges and strategy. I'M SO DAMN AMAZING
Keyloggers are gay as, I'm actually somewhat happy that Jando didn't do it.
Either way, we should celebrate the end of the investigation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:21 am

blaze7734 wrote:
Derp :X
there was never really any clear grounds that it was him in the first place.
Keyloggers are common and most people in the forums aren't really that "sinister"
so to speak.

I got tired of maple too :X
Im kinda obsessed with League of Legends now :X

Holy shit Blaze! I'm playing LoL aswell Very Happy

Add me: AussieBro
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:01 am

RAWR
SHWEET

My IGN is kahniji
What character you play?
I mostly go teemo or tank characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:57 pm

I play Ashe, Caitlyn, Xin Zhao, Amumu and main Nidalee.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Dylan plays LoL too... not that much but im sure he will again if he has someone that he knows will play like you guys.

Anyway... alright Jando. I believe you. Sorry I was semi-accusing you of doing it, its just theres no one else I could possibly think that would do it because you and Dylan are the only ones that currently know my password. (well, its changed now, soo....)
But yeah.. sorry again. You can kinda see why I might have thought it was you, what with us always telling you to gtfo. But maybe if your going to start acting more like this all the time we wont mind your presence as much.

But, I wouldnt say now its time to celebrate the end of the investigation party, because im still mesoless, itemless, and still have no idea who did it. Even if its not Jando, I still dont know if it was a keylogger or what.
And to top it off, my internet has been down the whole week, and I missed out on most of the evolving ring event. Now I dont even have a promising potential money making scheme. I really dont know what to do at this point. I kinda just dont care anymore.
I did recently have my dad look at my computer and get rid of viruses, because I knew I did have a few that were slowing my computer down and I started getting those fake virus programs popping up saying that I need to purchase the "full version". So, those are all gone, so if I did have a keylogger. hopefully its gone now.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:56 pm

What?! You just let viruses sit on your computer?! You're crazy girl, you need to get those off your machine as soon a s you notice them!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Er, well, I did. I got rid of them when I noticed them, like the fake anti virus pop ups. What I meant to say I guess was I got rid of them when I noticed them, but I didnt know how long they could have been on there before that.
My malwarebytes thing didnt pick up anything even though I scanned, so I assumed I didnt have anything.
But when my dad looked at it he found at least 14 infections.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:07 pm

HUMUNGOUS FAILURE ANGELA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Zielo wrote:
Dylan plays LoL too... not that much but im sure he will again if he has someone that he knows will play like you guys.

Anyway... alright Jando. I believe you. Sorry I was semi-accusing you of doing it, its just theres no one else I could possibly think that would do it because you and Dylan are the only ones that currently know my password. (well, its changed now, soo....)
But yeah.. sorry again. You can kinda see why I might have thought it was you, what with us always telling you to gtfo. But maybe if your going to start acting more like this all the time we wont mind your presence as much.

But, I wouldnt say now its time to celebrate the end of the investigation party, because im still mesoless, itemless, and still have no idea who did it. Even if its not Jando, I still dont know if it was a keylogger or what.
And to top it off, my internet has been down the whole week, and I missed out on most of the evolving ring event. Now I dont even have a promising potential money making scheme. I really dont know what to do at this point. I kinda just dont care anymore.
I did recently have my dad look at my computer and get rid of viruses, because I knew I did have a few that were slowing my computer down and I started getting those fake virus programs popping up saying that I need to purchase the "full version". So, those are all gone, so if I did have a keylogger. hopefully its gone now.

You're pretty much reacting the same way I did when I got hacked. I immediately thought it was my 2 friends who did but then I found out that one of them got hacked aswell. After a full day trying to find out how this guy hacked me I just gave up. If you want to find keyloggers one of the best and most powerful anti-virus free program is Malwarebytes. Oh, and the only thing I could really think of doing to come back to maplestory was to buy Mesos....that thought immediately vanished when I was hacked 2 days after the first hack.

More people should play LoL, I'm hella addicted to it.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:33 pm

I tryed LoL but kinda stuck with DotA better, my friend plays it now and then and I just drop in to play
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:02 am

I already have Malwarebytes Jando, thats what I used to scan with the first few times. It didn't find anything. But thanks anyway.
Buying mesos at this point is waste of time and money in my opinion... mostly because if I get hacked again, then bam, there goes at least 20 to 30 dollars. Also, I dont even have 20 to 30 dollars to begin with nor do I have a paypal or whatever it is they use. If I ever did decide to buy them I would have to go through my dad and he would probably not let me. Another thing... a lot of those meso selling websites are hackers themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:05 am

Zielo wrote:
I already have Malwarebytes Jando, thats what I used to scan with the first few times. It didn't find anything. But thanks anyway.
Buying mesos at this point is waste of time and money in my opinion... mostly because if I get hacked again, then bam, there goes at least 20 to 30 dollars. Also, I dont even have 20 to 30 dollars to begin with nor do I have a paypal or whatever it is they use. If I ever did decide to buy them I would have to go through my dad and he would probably not let me. Another thing... a lot of those meso selling websites are hackers themselves.

My thoughts exactly.

blaze7734 wrote:
RAWR
SHWEET

My IGN is kahniji
What character you play?
I mostly go teemo or tank characters.

I also play Ezreal (Just had a game and went 20/4/9) and I'm about to buy Karthus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jando the (possible) Hacker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2