Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Jando the (possible) Hacker

Go down 
+3
Ragafa
Alek
Zielo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

To ban or not to ban?
Ban
Jando the (possible) Hacker Nfpvot10100%Jando the (possible) Hacker Nfpvot12
 100% [ 2 ]
Don't ban
Jando the (possible) Hacker Nfpvot100%Jando the (possible) Hacker Nfpvot12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Jando the (possible) Hacker Empty
PostSubject: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:55 pm

What is wrong in this picture?

Jando the (possible) Hacker Hacked10

All of my money, gone, and my xbow, that was worth over 500 mil, gone.
Prime suspect: Jando
Why: (taken from the forums admin panel)
Jando the (possible) Hacker Jando_11

Now, not that this really means anything, for all I know he didnt even do it. But it is a little suspicious to me. He logs on the forums on the 9th, I get on today, and I see that my xbow and money are all gone. I checked the storage and both accounts and nothing besides the stuff that wasnt really worth taking.
Why would he do it? Well the fact that we talked crap about him is obvious, and he probably saw that by now, and seeing about my xbow would be the perfect time to get back at me for it. Not to mention that he knew my info at one point, but since then I changed my pic at least. Im guessing he figured that out though since it was only by one character.
Now, there is the option of a keylogger, but ive never been on any phishing websites. The only possible option I could see is Jando. And theres no way I could really know for sure even if he claims he didnt do it, because he always lies.

The fact is, all my mesos and xbow are gone, and im probably not going to get it back.
Alek and Dylan offered to help me, but it really isnt going to be enough... that xbow was probably the most prized thing I ever had on this game and this really made me completely demotivated to play.
And face it, im never going to get another xbow like that again. That thing costed an advanced and intermediate diamond, two 30% scrolls worked on it and 3 60s, and two enchantment scrolls worked on it. Not only that, but maker dosnt even exist anymore since after that last patch.

Right now im just debating on quitting for good, unless I happen to get my bow back or something nearly just as good or enough money live off of/ to make it again. The only hope that I have as of now is my future evolution ring, which may just get it all back, and I could try to make two if not three of those. We'll just have to see what happens.

And lastly,
to ban or not to ban?
Jando the (possible) Hacker Banjan10
(keep in mind that even if he didnt do it, most of us still dont like him anyway)

Last edited by Zielo on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Also I forgot to mention that Dylan sent a facebook PM to Jando asking (or most likely probably raging) about it, so were waiting for a reply on that.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Maker still works.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:19 pm

I'm surprised you didn't ban him before.
Seriously, most of us don't even like him around....
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Well, this IS really Omars forums, but we all know that Omar hated him long before we did, so we already know what his answer would be....

And yeah, apparently maker still works, but I guess you cant make crystals anymore. So basically, if anyone has the items left over to make something, they can make it. But supplies are going to run out pretty fast if no one can get them anymore.
(its either that or nexon screwed up and forgot to actually take it off the game)

Quote from the patch notes:

Maker Skill item drops removed
Items that were used with the Maker skill but are not needed for quests have been removed.

Either way, Maker is going to be replaced in the future with some other new thing, and I dont know if it will have the same features as maker did with being able to add more stats to it.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Did it even occur to you that Jando might log on, see this and do what he can to fuck with you?
Don't drag this longer than it has to, just ban him.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Mmm... another thing. I could be wrong, but I just checked my blaze wizard and the wand that Jando let me borrow is gone. I dont remember giving it back to him... but Idk, I could be wrong, I might have in the past but I really just dont remember.

But to top it off... im almost completely broke on all of my bera accounts. I swear I remember having at least a few mil on it. Now all I have is around 700 mesos on my blaze, 0 on my evan (which was my most recent bera character that would have had all the money...), 0 on my thief, and like 30k on my old DK. Also nothing in storage. Aghhh this is pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Ragafa wrote:
Did it even occur to you that Jando might log on, see this and do what he can to fuck with you?
Don't drag this longer than it has to, just ban him.

To be honest I really dont care what the hell he does, I already changed my account information, and even so all of my stuff thats worth anything is already gone, theres nothing he can do.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:57 pm

That's lovely.
But I don't want to be seeing him coming back thinking we give a shit.
Just seriously ban him, for the sake of not having to bother with him again.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Yeah, I guess so. I guess this will be put up for debate again if we somehow find out and have proof that he didnt hack me, and if he somehow knew nothing about the posts we said about him and this thread. In the end if thats true we could just delete all of the evidence and pretend like nothing happened.
But that will be the day. I usually hate making accusations but it does look pretty bad for Jando right now. Ill give him time to talk but if I dont hear from him after tomorrow im just going to assume its him (if I dont already now)
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Ahh the drama.. (trys not to get Kish involved)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dylan.spisak?ref=profile
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Well, this was his reply to Dylans message:

Quote :
Oh Hey, nah I didn't do it. I've lost interest in maplestory and to me, Angie is still a friend and I wouldn't do anything like that, especially to a friend. And guildies dissing on the forums? Pfft, yea, not changing a thing.

I really dont know what to think. Its impossible to tell if someone is lying over the internet or not. Ughhhhh

EDIT:
Well now their talking through comments on his wall. Basically hes saying he quit because he was hacked and acting innocent about everything. Who knows, maybe hes telling the truth. Then again its pretty easy to lie on the internet.
Im to a point to where I really dont care who took it anymore. The main point is, its gone, and im probably never getting it back.
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:55 pm

ugh..
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Look, we don't like him.
We spent like half a topic talking about our dislike for him, just get rid of the kid.
Even if he didn't hack you, he pisses me off as it is.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:21 pm

as if it wasn't already bad enough. MY EFFING DEPUTY STAR IS GONE TOO.
Didnt even notice until I frickin was looking for screenshots to send to nexon to log a ticket about it, I came across our BF killing SSes, remembered it, hurried and checked maple, its gone.
All that hard work for nothing.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Do you know how to check your computer for a keylogger? I had one once... I didn't check for it, I just got my boyfriend to get rid of it. But if you know how to look for one (or anyone for that matter), then it would prove Jando's innocence.

I'm okay with you banning him. My personal opinion of Jando is known, and I also don't think it's necessary to ban him considering he hasn't posted or retaliated as of late, but if it would make everyone more comfortable, then I say go for it. I think it's also worth noting though, that banning him might fuel the fire if there is one. But again, I'll go with the majority on this one, just because you guys have strong feelings on this, and I don't.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:40 am

Im kinda with Helen on that, I really dont care if hes banned or not (unless I happen to find out that he did in fact hack me). He hasn't really bothered us lately, and when he does come on the forums occasionally its just to tell us about something that most of us could bluntly probably care less about.

I didnt know there was a way to check for a keylogger... I guess Ill do some googling and figure it out, or have Dylan help me on that. But would that mean that im not really safe on maple, regardless if I change my information or not, until I get rid of it?

I dont know. Ill delete this topic until I find a way to do the keylogger thing I guess.
If Jando really is telling the truth, then that probably means that he doesn't even have any knowledge of what we said about him. If thats true then its probably best that he just gets on with life not knowing everything.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:53 am

Yes, if you still have a keylogger, none of your accounts are safe. Your facebook, paypal, etc accounts in addition to maple could all be compromised.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:58 am

Yeesh. Yeah I just looked it up and learned a lot about it. I really didnt know what a keylogger was until I finally got around to seeing for myself.
I guess Ill run a full virus scan on my computer over night.
Back to top Go down
Zormage
Cookie Crumb
Cookie Crumb
Zormage

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:28 am

So did you send the ticket...?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:48 am

Yeah... I still dont really know what they can do though. I don't know who did it at all, and I dont know how they can track my items down or even care enough to find the time for that. I did send these proof screenshots of my items though... so that might help:

Spoiler:

I guess its a good thing I took all these SS's for unintentional proof of being hacked... meh.

Well I did a virus scan last light and it came up with nothing...
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:33 pm

That sucks that you lost everything.. if you were in bera id give you my marksman shit (even though most of it sucks).

Have you signed up to any sites recently regarding maplestory? There was this one maplestory forum made a long time ago that had like 100 peopled hacked because they all used the same passwords for the forum and the game. Could it be a keylogger? Who knows, but i figured the maplestory security system was pretty secure now. So if jando is the only person who knew your password and pin, then i think its pretty safe to assume its him. If you want to ban him go for it, YOU HAS THE POWER. Make sure you get all of his IPs though by finding the last post he made and clicking the ip button.

Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:00 am

Hi guys, I just want to post this just to clear a few things up. First up, I know you guys hate me,why do you think I stopped going on these forums and talking to you? Next is about Angie getting hacked. I didn't do it, and I'm serious. I've moved on with my life far away from maplestory and to do something as drastic as hack Angie, who I still consider a friend, is just crazy.

The moment I was hacked last year in July I was pretty much dgaf giraffe to maplestory. It was unfortunate that the wand and a couple other mage items from Angie's Bera account were on mine at the time. Pretty much after that I was done with maplestory, I moved on to Mabinogi and met a whole new bunch of people. When big bang came I immediately jumped to play it, got a WH to level 60, bought nx, then quit...wasted 20k nx.

I obviously turned here (when I started playing my WH) because you were my maplestory friends, and to see how I was unwanted then I am perfectly fine with that, and that is why I left cause seriously, if someone doesn't want you around, then gtfo. When Dylan pm'd me on facebook I was pretty much mind blown from it, wasn't till now that I went on the forums to see this. Why do I still go on the forums? Just to check up on it, to see how you guys are going.

I'm really sorry that you did get hacked though Angie, and I can assure you that it wasn't me. I wouldn't rage quit because of Kish and Shen basically saying no one cares, thats just stupid and childish. Haters gone hate, let them hate and just carry on with your life.

Oh and sorry for posting again, but I really did want to clear things up. Have a good one all!

+1 on title.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:29 am

Dylan overreacted, it's a fucking game.
Thankyou for explaining, I still don't enjoy your presence, although I knew you didn't do it because you have no motives, you don't even play the game anymore.
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Derp :X
there was never really any clear grounds that it was him in the first place.
Keyloggers are common and most people in the forums aren't really that "sinister"
so to speak.

I got tired of maple too :X
Im kinda obsessed with League of Legends now :X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jando the (possible) Hacker   Jando the (possible) Hacker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jando the (possible) Hacker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next