Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

AfterShock Update

Go down 
+3
DarkRecon
Kevintasta
Shen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

Number of posts : 2976
Registration date : 2008-08-22

AfterShock Update Empty
PostSubject: AfterShock Update   AfterShock Update Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:40 pm

I got an email from nexon about the AfterShock update and thought it was pretty cool, they are revamping the guild system and adding a lot of cool features. Ill paste the update list from the website below

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=103&contentNo=00BBw&pageIndex=1

Also the Evolving ring is back and it starts today! So you might want to hop on right now if you messed up your last one. I guess i quit maplestory at a bad time because it looks like nexon is finally starting to pick up its slack
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildinformal.webs.com
Kevintasta
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Kevintasta

Number of posts : 1154
Registration date : 2008-09-12

AfterShock Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfterShock Update   AfterShock Update Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Well I'll be on every day for 17 days nowwww and I'll also check out some of the new guild stuff though I have a basic idea of how it works already.

side note: FINALLY, THEY HAVE FIXED THE FUCKING BODY BOOST GLITCH AND I HAVE A REASON TO LEVEL UP
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

AfterShock Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfterShock Update   AfterShock Update Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Ill be on too.. but in bera, i might try to go for 2 rings, one on my evan galacia and one of my marksman in bera. (but i dont really like my evan anymore)
Back to top Go down
DarkRecon
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough
DarkRecon

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-10-11

AfterShock Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfterShock Update   AfterShock Update Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:12 pm

I'm more interested in the Guild update. I would go on today but I have to take the SAT this Saturday so I have to prepare. In fact, I shouldn't be here right now. Ciao!
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

AfterShock Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfterShock Update   AfterShock Update Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:45 pm

ALEK WILL BE ON SINCE ITS WEEKEND AND IM BORED AND I WANT TO EFFING LVL AND I WANT A RING ;D

EDIT: Can't manage to launch MS from my other HDD on W7 ._.'' Guess I'll have to play on WXP until I find a solution D:
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

AfterShock Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfterShock Update   AfterShock Update Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Oh my god.
This has to be the best thing MapleStory has ever done in history.
THEY GOT RID OF THE 7H DAY MARKET

YAY FOR NO MORE LIGHTBULBS ON SATURDAY NIGHTS
Back to top Go down
Shen
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Shen

AfterShock Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfterShock Update   AfterShock Update Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:50 pm

iAlexxx! wrote:
ALEK WILL BE ON SINCE ITS WEEKEND AND IM BORED AND I WANT TO EFFING LVL AND I WANT A RING ;D

EDIT: Can't manage to launch MS from my other HDD on W7 ._.'' Guess I'll have to play on WXP until I find a solution D:

You shouldnt be bored, go hang out with your girlfriend!
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

AfterShock Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfterShock Update   AfterShock Update Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Zielo wrote:

THEY GOT RID OF THE 7H DAY MARKET

YAY FOR NO MORE LIGHTBULBS ON SATURDAY NIGHTS

Fuck. It took them that long?! Lord Jesus, that was so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

AfterShock Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfterShock Update   AfterShock Update Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:01 am

Make her play Maple!
Actually don't...
I used to like the lightbulb, during vigorous training suddenly it would appear and I'd just stop, stand there and f6.
I would stand there, surprised, at the sheer fact that I had a brilliant idea.
What would I do? Run off to stalk on of my friends online and tell them my great idea.
Usually it was something stupid.
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

AfterShock Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfterShock Update   AfterShock Update Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:05 am

I would just click at it furiously, and watch it tell me over and over again that there was an error, and that it couldn't accept the quest... so I was stuck with that dumb light-bulb. That thing ruined an MMV once, I remember.

Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

AfterShock Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfterShock Update   AfterShock Update Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:30 am

Ugh. So do I.
BUT NO WORRIES NOW!
I think they replaced the lightbulb completely, instead we have these red books above our heads. It looks so much better and actually makes since. I didnt understand what the lightbulb was supposed to resemble. Quests didnt really sound like "ideas" to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AfterShock Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfterShock Update   AfterShock Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AfterShock Update
Page 1 of 1