Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Reeeeeeturn

Go down 
+4
Ragafa
Alek
GraffleFraff
Zielo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Reeeeeeturn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reeeeeeturn   Reeeeeeturn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys, sorry for my huge absence as you all have probably noticed. I explained a little in a previous post, so yeah. Im sorta back now though, and I try to pop in every great once in a while. I definitely didnt forget about you guys, and I try to come on the forums every chance I get, only, lately I havnt been getting a lot of those chances for the computer at all.
I feel bad for on the rare occasion that I do get on to do something for school and dont check the forums. Even Facebook, as Jando for some reason posted earlier, if you look the last actual post that didnt deal with asking if it was A or B day tomorrow at school (or some other school related thing), my last actual post was around sometime in early October. Which is probably when you all started noticing my absence.
And yes, its mainly school-related.. and I just havnt been at my house or have had time for computer at all lately.
BUT... (bum bum bum)
Im at home now and Dylan just so happens to be here (if you all dont remember, my boyfriend) and that new expansion for World of Warcraft, Cataclysm, that hes been waiting for for years just got released today... so now im probably going to lose him for a few hours or days to that horrid thing.
So, while hes going to be busy with that, I thought about coming back and (drum roll) playing Maple for a while. I dont know who still plays, if any, but I just thought it might be fun for a reunion. I hear theres this big new patch out called the Big Bang.
I dont know all that much about it except that a lot of classes are getting updates again and I hear something about new graphics and new worlds, and another exp curve... like now it only takes 50% of the exp to get to 200 now. I apparently missed a lot, like Dual Bladers and that new Resistance class and I think there was another class or something. So yeah, thought Id try it out and see how Maple is these days. Im currently reinstalling maple right now as I type: but only at 14% so far. Ill post back and reply when its done to let anyone know if anyone wants to meet up or anything. Meantime ill be taking a shower and playing some Fossil Fighters while I wait :3

So, thats pretty much it. How have things been going around the forums/on Maple?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Reeeeeeturn   Reeeeeeturn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:10 pm

I honestly have no time.
College preperations has my schedual stacked and its making me go insane D:
and HI ANGIE
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: Reeeeeeturn   Reeeeeeturn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:11 pm

WB!
I PLAY MAB!
QUIT MAPLE AFTER GETTING HACKED!
YOU'RE UP TO DATE!
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Reeeeeeturn   Reeeeeeturn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:38 pm

-facefloor-
PLAYING MINECRAFT
-facefloors again-
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Reeeeeeturn   Reeeeeeturn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:28 pm

I wish I had Alpha...
EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS JANDO D;
Hey larz, what time is it at your place at 6am my time? We should finally have that game of TF2 Surprised
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Reeeeeeturn   Reeeeeeturn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 pm

IDK
my timezone is EST
So i dont know i suck at timezone conversion, but ill give you a message if i see you online
Back to top Go down
GraffleFraff
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
GraffleFraff

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Reeeeeeturn   Reeeeeeturn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:06 pm

You guys... why don't you just use the world clock.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Reeeeeeturn   Reeeeeeturn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Oohhhhh this is something i need Very Happy ty Helen

So i think right now its 11:40AM over there.
and 7:40PM here
Your timezone is Austrailia right o-o
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Reeeeeeturn   Reeeeeeturn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:26 am

THANKISY HNKNEN YOU HARTE LOIVED
TOU ALWAYS HELF-PD YS EVN WNEH YIU WRED HANIVG A HSIY TIME
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

PostSubject: Re: Reeeeeeturn   Reeeeeeturn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:45 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reeeeeeturn   Reeeeeeturn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reeeeeeturn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Formalities  :: Miscellaneous :: Chatboard-
Jump to: