Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

SHE GOT YOU HIGH AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YET.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

SHE GOT YOU HIGH AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YET. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SHE GOT YOU HIGH AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YET.   SHE GOT YOU HIGH AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YET. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Obviously it appears that the forum is dead. or DIED in my absense.
I expected this, since obviously you need my fucking epic awesomeness to survive on this small amount of information divulged to you in such a way as this kind of font, or this color.

Basically I sit here at 12.30, talking to (yep, you guessed it) A new girl.
i call her Sarh which sneakily means: Strangely attractive red head. She doesn't know what it means, but due to my randomness and the fact that I call her best friend Hannah "Henry" relates and she just goes along with it.
Other things that happened was that my best friend got a boyfriend, my other friend is contemplating killing herself, but then she gets a boyfriend and she's all like "Gwa? Liar!"

But mainly due to my wonderful taste and fetish, I'm sticking with Sarh. I cannot afford tickets for soundwave. AND I'VE BEEN FIRED YET AGAIN FROM WORK. this time from gloria jeans for attacking a man who purposely threw boiling coffee at me and burnt my chest. He got a face full of Kishfist.

So basically, tell me what's been going on lately. Just anything, I gave you a small amount of info, this is what I want in return. Maybe we can totes make this happen ;D

Make me proud, princess.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

SHE GOT YOU HIGH AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YET. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHE GOT YOU HIGH AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YET.   SHE GOT YOU HIGH AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YET. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:09 am

Ragafa wrote:
lolol remember?
It came out yesterday XD
gj Keesh xP
wells. . . might not getting it. . . ._.
<--still a Scaredy cat T-T
Back to top Go down

SHE GOT YOU HIGH AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YET.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2