Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

WHOS THAT POKEMON?!

Go down 
+6
Alek
blaze7734
GraffleFraff
Jando
Ragafa
Zielo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

Number of posts : 6603
Registration date : 2008-09-15

WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Just a fun little pokemon game I came up with.
How: One person gives a hint about a pokemon and other people try to guess what it is. You can use things like type, color, shape, size, and abilities. If no one gets it, you can continue to give hints. YOU CAN ONLY GUESS ONE POKEMON PER POST. Whoever gets it right, goes next. Example:
Me: This pokemon is a bug type
Kish: Venonat?
Jando: BEEDRILL
Me: Narp. Its green
Kevin: Scyther?!??!
Me: YEHS
Kevin: I WINNN. next- This pokemon is a ghost type

And it goes on. Got it? ILL START

This pokemon is a fire type.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:10 am

I feel like i wanna say tyranitar but that dosnt sound right
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:56 am

It only has one move but can learn any other move. What so hard about that?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:01 am

oh i didnt know that was a hint lol

Uhhh... smearle? -sick so a bit delirious right now-
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:04 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK ANGIE D;

I feel your pain. AND GOOD NEWS!!!! YOU GOT IT RIGHTT+!
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 am

Yaysies :3
And I think its just a stomach virus.. so it should be over in a day

This pokemon blinks/flashes/lights up

And you still didnt get my other one lol
another hint:
It is based off a well known real life animal
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:55 pm

This one? :X

WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Shiny_10
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:57 pm

o_o;
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:29 pm

o-o
I'm sick everyday =D
I know how everyone feels, I'm getting sick of this, all we do is post about the game which is mostly becoming a game between jando and ange while everyone else just watches.

~Over it.

....EKANS
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Eh the evolutions for those look a little digimonish
But the preform of the light one is kinda cute. i think it would qualify to be a pokemon
But i know their fake so
No o-o
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Zielo wrote:
Eh the evolutions for those look a little digimonish
But the preform of the light one is kinda cute. i think it would qualify to be a pokemon
But i know their fake so
No o-o

Admit it it FTW x3
and it matches ur description so Half WIN x3
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Nah.. their too detailed in places that dont need detail. IE: the rings and stripes on the base of the tail, the colored part on the jewel on the top of the tail, the evolutions look too much like the preforms which is a big no-no.. they need a slight color difference, the dark one shouldnt be glowing, and they just have traits that are too typical for fanmade pokemon. I could tell they were fake right off the bat.
That reminds me, I just found my old eevee drawings. -scans and posts-
Mine have some of those overly detailed/typical traits too, but i made them back in 7th grade soo.. maybe I'll revise them sometime.

Also before we get too off topic from the game D:
Another hint for the one no one seems to get:
The pokemon is second gen. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT NOW
And the other one:
Its a bug type
Back to top Go down
blaze7734
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
blaze7734

Number of posts : 4529

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Uhhhhhh
-clueless-
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:26 am

don't worry larz, there's no use...
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:32 am

Mrow.
Oh yeah jando.. or whoever else might know this
do you know how to EV train a mudkip on emerald o-o I cant get on smogon to check for some reason.
I just need to know what would be the best stats to raise it in and what pokemon give those stats
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:53 am

machop attack
pidgey speed
forgot what gives sp att
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:41 am

Ev training in emerald is fail due to most moves having a set physical and special attribute. Like thunderpunch being a special due to all electric moves being special. Only bother EV training a pokemon in the 4th generation games and when you've beaten the elite four or don't plan on wasting the ev's on random pokemon as you go through the game.

Serebii's pokemon of the week will help you. Overall: Hp, defense and attack
http://www.serebii.net/potw/260.shtml

As you can tell Emerald movesets suck! I'm playing Emerald now and find it sad that my Earthquake using Blaziken is stronger then its Critical hit blaze kick.......Emerald is only good for one thing and one thing only! Its cloning glitch Very Happy Sucks that you have to get to the battle frontier to actually be able to do the glitch.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:04 am

Ah.. well darn ._. least i know. would have spent all that time for pretty much nothing
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:44 am

yea thats why I gave up on pokemon. EV training is only for online play. And with shoddy battle whats the point?
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Psh shoddy isnt even a real pokemon game. neither is crater
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:43 pm

I like shoddy. It takes away all the hard effort and time and put it to good use like play mabi or do homework or study for a test the next day. Its fun composing a team, vsing a couple of people, losing then editing your team and repeat the same process till your team is pretty unbeatable. Thats what I did and now my team which is composed of:

Aerodactyl - flyingrock
Zapdos - ZapsU
Salamence - Pwnsdragonite
Latias - Sneakybitch
Infernape - MonkeyOnFire
Scizor - Scytherwannabe

My team is pretty unbeatable when things work out.

Now to create that team on diamond would probably take a year+ To get a Zapdos with the right IV's to get a an Ice powered hidden power is a feat. in itself, then to get all others with the right EVs and IVs its just tiring, then once its complete you then have to find other players to vs. mainly having to join a forum but with all this timezones the limited people who are on at certain times who have a team thats compeleted you find you that your just wasting time.

Shoddy battle takes out the hard work and helps with seeing how teams work in battle. Who knows...after trying out different teams in shoddy you can finally decide on the ulitmate team to use in online play.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 pm

I think I would feel alot more stronger if I made the pokemon from scratch.
That's why level 200s in maple go on a zakum solo killing rampage or some shit, it's the reward of all the time spent practising and practising. That's why shoddy isn't as good
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:37 am

It really depends how committed you are and how much you gonna get out of it. I prefer using shoddy as a tester for pokemon, so whenever I'm extremely bored I can start a team of my own. Shoddy just takes the feel of defeat out when you spend a week on a pokemon a team only to see it lose battle after battle after battle.

Shoddy is also good cause its takes less then a min to get into a battle so that waiting period and the organization it takes to get an online battle can easily reach up to 10mins.

Overall: Shoddy is equal to a private server for games. You can generate a team, battle with it and make a decision from there. Private servers: you create a character, see all the skills, then make a decision from there. I just prefer shoddy because I don't really like how much effort you need to put in to make a team. Not motivated, don't really wanna give it the time.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:23 am

I guess I can see how it would make a good tester for the real games. Like, say you want to make a good team, but dont know how it will turn out. I guess you can use shoddy to test your dream team before getting the real thing. I agree with kish though, Id rather earn everything
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:46 am

The harder something is the longer that something is going to take. Depending on how important depends if you should waste that time in doing it because you can never get that time back. Never...unless if someone invents how to stop time, slow down time or reverse time but that would screw the space time continuum and we would all be screwed.

Finding on easier to way to do something thats tediously long and its importance doesn't really effect your life, then I say go for it because your saving so much time and can enjoy that -I haz it- feeling by just having it, even though you don't feel the full satisfaction from it you still get the feeling on having the final result.

Doing this in real life activities to cheat, like a school test/project or job interview or something like would make you an idiot in even thinking it.

Doing this for pokemon or something like maplestory (private server) is harmless.
Back to top Go down
Zielo
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Zielo

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:35 pm

...for once in any of our entire lives, I think Jando actually makes a good point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHOS THAT POKEMON?!   WHOS THAT POKEMON?! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHOS THAT POKEMON?!
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next