Formalities
Formalities
Formalities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formalities

I'm too lazy to make a new banner

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Guild SiteGuild Site  RulesRules  

Towers of Eristar: Part one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

Number of posts : 3967
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Towers of Eristar: Part one Empty
PostSubject: Towers of Eristar: Part one   Towers of Eristar: Part one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:46 am

"It's taken long enough Eristar, you need to get up and realise who you are, who you will become." The darkness seemed to envelope me, a red cloud spiralled around us, all I could see was a faint object in the distance, I presumed that was where the voice was coming from.
"That's not my name. Why do you keep appearing to me?" I pause again, I hoped this was just another dream. The object didn't answer, it didn't move. All I could hear was a scratching noise, faint, but noticable.
"Twelve days, that's all it takes, everything can become nothing in a heartbeat..." It was a different voice, I noticed the object seemed clearer, it wasn't a human, that's all I knew. I began to run towards the object, a slight light was emitted from its top, I lifted my gaze upon a small staircase that led to a sanctuary of sorts, a small altar showed itself from the mist. A ring was lying on the altar, "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you..." I recognised the voice, although the voice didn't have a name... I turned and saw the mist glowing and slowely overlapping the staircase. "But if you left me there, I would have become one of them. I could have saved us all..." I was confused, I didn't remember anything like that. My mind began to swirl, my gaze still fixed upon the encountering mist.
"You've changed Eristar, you've become someone I've never met before. I hate you..." Voices filled my head, speaking of hate and death. The swirling dizziness began to overwhelm me, I grabbed the ring and began to run into the dark mist. It was warm, I felt as if I was running faster, smoother as I ran past the mist. I stopped, the sounds had stopped. My chest lifted to each pant from my exhausted lungs, I turned and looked around, nothing but mist once again. The ring burned against my tightly gripped hand. I let go and blood fell from my hand with the ring following.

"Asharan... you're awake?" I look to my side, a small cat is sitting there. "I was quite frightened, but it's okay! I waited patiently." I slowely slid towards the cat, examining it closely, I reached out to touch it and felt its warm fur seething through my fingers. "Are you okay Asharan? Don't you recognise me?"
"I don't recall, everything is so hazy" I felt safe with the cat, I felt like I was reunited with a friend long lost, a tear strung underneath my eye. I scrunched my face to hide the pouring tears, but I couldn't hide it, I was happy.
"Good, you do recall me, I was hoping you would. Do you remember anything after the battle?" The cat gently held my hand down with it's head and climbed my arm to sit at my shoulders. "Yeah, there it is. I would think you'd have thrown this away by now." He leaped off my back and began sniffing the ring, drenched in sizzled blood.
I crawled to the side of the cat, it looked up with a slight glare, I laughed and it did too. "I missed you too Zareth"
He jumped as if the word had scared him to death. He stared at me with his large eyes and his face showed emotions only some would understand. "So you do remember me then? I didn't think..." He paused. "Come on Asharan, if you're not going to destroy it, you may as well use it." I lifted this ring and sat up. Zareth pawed at my knees and looked a little displeased. "Hurry up, I don't much like this place." The ring slid on easily, it shone brightly even with the dark red mist covering the light, it seemed to look like vines entertwined with eachother, I couldn't help but adore it's beauty. "Don't wear it for too long, it will overwhelm you..."
"Hush Zareth, I don't much like this place either, nor is it a good environment for a happy reunition. Why did you want this destroyed? It's beautiful!" I paused for a moment, my arm began to pain, it felt as if my arm was being ripped apart from inside, I heard screaming. The pain was too immense, I fell backwards and began to watch the painful change... my skin peeled away and my fingers flowed red. I writhed around unsure of Zareth's expectations, he just stared at me with a worried look. He hated the transformation, he wanted to hide. But his only option was seperation from his best friend and further into the dense mist. All he could do was watch my arm being ripped apart and my mouth yelling screams of terror and pain. I stared up, trying to hold my screams, "fight the pain, fight the pain, fight the pain," was all that ran through my head. I held myself up with my remaining arm. The shredding pulled continously until everything stopped, the bleeding had stopping, the flowing paused. My eyes glimpsly saw a true death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room echoed with light, small windows allowed light to feel the room, the warmth of the sun touched my face. As the room cleared, I noticed Zareth asleep by my side, tucked in underneath my bandaged arm. The door opened and I leaped from the bed, throwing Zareth off who in turned screamed. A girl stood at the doorway, she looked no more than 17, her beady eyes stared as she was watching the blanket slide slowely from my chest, I hadn't realised I was naked. I crept back into the bed quickly and felt a large heat pierce my cheeks. She walked over, she was calm and smiled embarrasingly. "You're a strange one, you even sleep weirdly." I didn't speak, I was too humiliated to talk, she noticed my red face and laughed. "Don't feel weird, I was the one addressing your wounds. Wasn't my fault you weren't wearing underwear..." She waited for me to reply, but all she got was a boy pulling himself deeper into the bedsheets, soon after hiding himself completely.
"...Where did you leave my clothes...?" I spoke through the thin sheets, tucking my ankles and covering myself incase she pulled off the sheets.
"They're being washed now," She awed "Hey little girl, when did you come in?"
"It's 'HE' thank you very much" I heard a scream followed by hurried footsteps and a slammed door. I peeked out of the blankets, Zareth was on the bed, staring at me, he didn't mighty happy. "Want to warn me next time you decide to jump out of bed? Fucking moron"
"My bad Zareth, I didn't realise where I was..."
"Well be happy we're out of that fucking place, asshole, go back to sleep." I was amazed by how much he swore at me as he tucked him self back underneath my arm. I held up my arms, they were again intact, no damage by a few cuts and bruises. The ring sparkled slightly with the sun bearing upon it. "It's a spell..." Zareth was looking at me while still tucked in. "It's only level three though, you shouldn't worry about long term effects."
"Level three?" The ring was beautiful, but it was only a dream, how did he know about it?
"Blood magic, have you forgotten already? It was really the only way out of that spell."
"That place was a spell? Was it blood magic too?"
"No, blood magic is level three, mind magic on the other hand is level five. In your mind, you had to sacrafice your entire arm to escape the crushing prison. You recieved the wounds from a spirit fold."
"Zareth, you're going to fast. I don't understand anything you're talking about..."
Zareth stood up, he pulled my hand down with his paw, pointing at the ring, "This is a blood magic ring, blood magic works very much alchemy known in the northern lands. The selkines invented it from using basic knowledge of the both magic and alchemy. It basically means that pain can be used to use an energy, Blood magic can be usedin the stead for spiritual magic, although spiritual magic is usually stronger since blood magic is mostly sacrafice while spiritual magic is concentration. It was discovered during the primal outbreak, do you remember the story?"

"Slighty, I can only recall so much. I'm not much used to this."
"Well, primal magic is a difficult to control magic, it's the strongest that a Selkine can cast, although laws specificate that we cannot teach or cast any primal magic for fear of extra damage. The outbreak began when the humans were around, a young mage named Eristar was practising his Alchemy when he stumbled across a strange magic which was later known as primal. He practised his magic but kept it secret, he was young and did not understand how dangerous new magics can be. He began building his energy to see what would happen, his power was amazing, he astonished himself as he watched the primal magic connect between his fingertips and shine beautiful lights of which none had seen before. His energy pulsed into the primal magic, and it exploded, sending out energy pulses around the world. Most changed into abominations but others with magical input were able to control the energy and hold off the transformation."
"What did they become?" His eyes looked towards mine as he began to speak again.
"I'm not sure, much different and more intact than our current demons. They had normal human feelings, but were more vulgar, violent and deadly. They would hunt the mages and eat their flesh, thinking that the magic would absorb into them. Surprisingly, they were smart enough to continue life as normal humans with greater technology and strength. The mages were at a loss, the demons had made a better life for them, while the mages were having trouble just surviving with the continious attacks and harvests done by the demons. I'm unsure exactly how long this went, but the mages began to think that humans were going extinct, they formed a party of three women and one man to go to the demon leader. It was a woman by the name of Genesis, she agreed to see with the humans at no cost at all. She insisted that she wanted peace too, and only rogue Demon's were attacking the mages. But in truth she was curious, she wanted to know what a Demon and Human child would look like, what they would become. She asked the group of mages to stay a while and see the city with full protection by the demons. The mages were amazed by how much technology had advanced in the past 4 years, it seemed futuristic. Everything looked metal and shiny, the demons infact looked like normal people. Though obvious differences, they would treat eachother like humans would, live like humans would and see the world as humans would. One of the mages however had stayed in the presidentual palace to talk on a possible means for the remaining humans, his name was Jerithin. The real reason was that he found Genesis beautiful, much different from the rogues that would attack the 'Isolationists' as the demons would call us. They had fallen in love, and as the moon showed its tinged blue, Jerithin and Genesis shared the night together, her pinky red skin smoothed along his body. They were together only for a night, but the night that should have been forever a secret, though it be screamed from the heavens that life was created inside the body of Genesis. That she was to concieve a son. The first of the Selkines. The baby was born with pale skin and had the ability to control the abilities of magic. He was lost when Genesis was attacked by rogue demons and ate her alive, her son was taken away by a servent of Genesis and taken to the human lands along with a treaty of life. The treaty allowed the humans to enter the demon's cities and live amoungst them.

"But I've never met a human before, what did they look like?"
"I hear they look like you and most other people, but with slightly darker skin, more of a pinky brown color. There are few elder human's left, but they do not show themselves for some unknown reason. I've always wanted to see one though, they might be able to teach you very powerful magics Asharan."
"Perhaps, but for now I think I should probably change, who knows when that girl will be back..." A few moments later she smashed open the door and threw all my clothes onto Zareth, he meowed loudly as I laughed and she screamed a powerful war cry. "Okay, okay... don't worry" I pulled my shirt off of Zareth and slid it on. "His name is Zareth, he's just a cat..."
"A talking cat, I don't like it when things surprise me like that..." She slumped into a nearby chair and looked at me while I stared back with a confused look. "Oh right..." She closed her eyes and turned around as I put all my clothes back on, she turned around and passed me a small pocket bag, it was made of a soft leather and was tied closed with a thick string. I pulled the string and opened the bag, my ring slid out and tapped around on my hand. I slid it onto my hesitantly slid it back into the bag and placed it into my pocket. "So what's your name red eyes?"
"So far as I'm told, Asharan" I slowely paced to the door and peeked out, it was a long hallway which held many doors. It looked somewhat like a hotel. I could see a counter at the end of the hall, I presumed so. I turned, she was petting Zareth and looked at me as if she was waiting for me to ask the same. I remained silent and she sighed at me.
"Well nice to meet you Ashie, my names Preal." She stood up and smiled at me, she began to walk out as she light touched my chest. "Make sure not to take the bandage off for a few days. It's not the prettiest wound, but it will heal perfectly. She walked out and as I watched her she turned and smiled once more before heading into the next room.
"Zareth, lets head out. Do you know where we are?" I picked him up and placed him on my shoulderpad he lay his head down and closed his eyes.
"From what I remember, Poland."

~~~To be Continued

(see what happens when you have nothing to do?)
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

Number of posts : 3892
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Towers of Eristar: Part one   Towers of Eristar: Part one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:15 am

I love (see what happens when you have nothing to do) stories. There the best kind. I love it, your writing style intrigues me but the story line intrigues me even more. Its kinda like Lord of the rings with some sailormoon mashed up with Kishiness.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Towers of Eristar: Part one   Towers of Eristar: Part one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:55 am

Astonishing o-o
MORE PLEASE! DDDDD:

and yeah thats usually wat hapens when u have nothing to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Towers of Eristar: Part one   Towers of Eristar: Part one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:13 am

T-T I feel hurt Alek.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Towers of Eristar: Part one   Towers of Eristar: Part one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:40 am

iAlexxx! wrote:
-kicks Jndows balls-
Jando wrote:
T-T I feel hurt Alek.
LOL OF COURSE U DO! xD
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Towers of Eristar: Part one   Towers of Eristar: Part one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:37 pm

When in sailormoon did they have people eating eachother?
just so you know, the only difference between the demon and the human was different pigmentation and they had rougher skin and stronger bodies.
They weren't covered in spikes or anything
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Towers of Eristar: Part one   Towers of Eristar: Part one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:41 pm

no I meant the talking cat. There was a talking cat on bleach but it could transform into a human.
Back to top Go down
Ragafa
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Ragafa

PostSubject: Re: Towers of Eristar: Part one   Towers of Eristar: Part one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Well I didn't copy anyone.
I dont' even like lord of the rings, sailormoon bores me and I hate bleach <_<
Back to top Go down
Jando
Choco' Chip
Choco' Chip
Jando

PostSubject: Re: Towers of Eristar: Part one   Towers of Eristar: Part one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 pm

I didn't say you copied. I've just related parts of your story to other stories.
Back to top Go down
Alek
Sugar Cookie
Sugar Cookie
Alek

PostSubject: Re: Towers of Eristar: Part one   Towers of Eristar: Part one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Jando wrote:
I didn't say you copied. I've just related parts of your story to other stories.

Touche
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Towers of Eristar: Part one   Towers of Eristar: Part one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Towers of Eristar: Part one
Page 1 of 1